We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Trait Slot discount.

I'm curious as to what prerequisites this ongoing trait slot discount has?

I can't see any trait slots in the store and the ones I can buy for Mithril Coins are still showing 100 MC.

I have the same questions. How does this discount work exactly?

Are you guys VIP or ex-VIP? I suspect this is why you can't see anything as the sale probably applies to trait slots that you have to purchase if you aren't and have never been VIP. So things like Class bonus slots, Race trait slots and virtue slots. I'm VIP and can't see anything other than Virtues for sale at the moment.

Yes, I'm VIP so I don't see anything related to trait slots in the store sales.

So non-VIPs and ex-VIPs have to purchase the second class trait slot? So if they want to buy the third class trait slot they would buy it with MC coins just like for VIPs?

I think SSG should do a better job of explaining this type of discount.

I could be wrong but I think both of you mixed up trait slots with trait tree slots (or whatever they are called).

I think trait tree slots can be only bought with Mithril Coins. And if I am right they never give a discount to things bought with Mithril Coins. (Although Mithril Coin itself can get a discount).

Quote Originally Posted by LightGatherer View Post
    I could be wrong but I think both of you mixed up trait slots with trait tree slots (or whatever they are called).
    So far I've come to the same conclusion. Trait tree slots for 100 MC... Talk about cutthroat prices.