We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Delete
    Last edited by Happychappy; Mar 13 2019 at 02:34 PM.

Delete

Delete

Delete
    Last edited by Happychappy; Mar 13 2019 at 02:33 PM.

Please take this argument elsewhere.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    ...And the class should be made harder to play
    NO. No, no no no no. Not unless you want to drive people away from the class and ultimately the game. The devs need to make changes that ATTRACT people to the game. This should be their Number 1 goal for sustainability and longevity of the game. If you, personally, want to make things harder, then drop off some of your gear, use lower level gear, dont use all your trait points....there is a MYRIAD of things you can do to make the game more challenging (or harder to play) for YOURSELF, without forcing everyone else to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Happychappy View Post
    I think Red line is fairly good as it is now. I would Make DNF blue line only though. Red does not need to get more complicated, it works fine as it is. A few small tweaks is all i would do.

I think the bulk of the update should be spent on improving blue a little more, but mostly on yellow line. Yellow should be better dps than it is, but it is a mobile dps so should be somewhat lower than red.

Red line should be top dps with DNF gone. Stationary Dot style with light armour should qualify them really.

I just hope they don't tinker with red line too much and end up breaking it.

The RK could be the first class with 3 decent lines if they do it well. Can you imagine the cries of outrage :P
    I agree with this completely!

I hope Chilling Rhetoric is changed to no longer break on damage. A 10sec slow on a 20sec cooldown, I think it's fair enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2