We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Question Tinkering With Trait Deeds = Removing A Way To Earn LoTRO Points ???

My question, thoughts and worries are in reference to the latest producers letter, namely this particular point:

Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    Producer’s Letter – February 2019 – A Look Ahead

Virtues

One of the things we have been looking into is an update to the Virtue system to make it more relevant. Rather than the current system where Deeds reward Virtue points directly, we will shift to a system where completing Deeds (and possibly other content) will award Virtue experience points. Players will be able to choose which Virtue advances, whether that Virtue is slotted or not. Characters with existing Virtue ranks will be converted to the new system with their Virtue level intact. Additionally, all Virtues will provide small passive benefits to your character, even if they are not slotted. These changes will allow players more choice when earning Virtue benefits.

Sev~
    Looking back, many things changed and initially advertised or announced as being done for our/the players sake, has often turned out to be a sour fruit to bite.

• The removing of earnable Lootbox keys, that was not what players asked for but we asked for the removal of lootboxes all together. Not what we got, quite the opposite, making it even more pay for stuff. As well as old style lootboxes LvL 10-100, gone and items from them like defense tomes nowhere to be found but the store and stat tomes only very rarely and randomly from instances. Things that used to be able to get via keys earned in game and open the old lootboxes LvL 10-100.

• The so called balance patches, that in many cases have become NERF patches, totally ruining some builds, very often the blueline on DPS classes (like burglar and hunter for example), leaving only redline left to use (and yellow for burglar in some instances), even only those lines required if wanting to get a spot in groups. Leaving less choices up to the player how they prefer to play. Another example, forcing minstrels to become only healers and no one inviting a dps minstrel anymore (from what I understand). The recent RK NERF doing the reverse of that, forcing RK's to be dp classes and NERFing their healing capability etc. the list can go on. The only class that seem to have gotten pure improveents would be Beorning.

• Not to mention the whole new instance lock system with favoured loot that sounded so promising upon peoples request to remove daily locks, but instead lead to now being able to run instances in ered Mithrin even less than once/day with any loot worth mentioning and still having daily locks on solo versions. Nothing of all that has turned out to what players acctually requested. As well as a bugged system when loot that is supposed to be able to be shared witing the group or account bound from the Ered Mithrin instances ends up character bound if lose connection or log out while the 1 hr timer is ticking down. You can not mail it to an alt during that timer either. Evn trading to others often lead to crashing and getting logged out and then stuck with those items on that character and no way to transfer to an alt afterwards.

All this, and more, leads me to be very sceptical to requests I see from people about revamping the LI system for example "Be Careful What You Wish For" and as I now read that SSG will revamp the trait system I'm starting to wonder what will now be removed/NERFed??? Since earning traits by doing deeds is the main source for many to earn LoTRO Points (lotro announced as free to play remember), I wonder if anyone have thought about that in such a revamp, the LoTRO points earned could be removed or NERFed in the process from doing such deeds in the future ??? Could that be the real reason behind such a revamp ??? A stealth NERF of ways to earn LoTRO Points from deeds, making it harder, take longer or earning less, possibly none etc ???

We have already seen signs of such with deeds in newer regions already rewarding less than they used to in older areas. No more 5 LP for basic deed, then 10 LP for advanced deed. Now it's just 5 LP and 5 LP. Wasn't there even one of the "newer" regions where we only earned 5 LP and nothing more ???

I'm sorry to sound so sceptical and negative, but I tend to try and learn from history and looking back this is one such conclusion I draw that I find could unfortionetly possibly be the case. Hopefully my doubts are in vain. No one will be happier than me if my worries are unfounded.
    Last edited by Lord.Funk; Feb 22 2019 at 11:46 PM. Reason: The usual typos and such.

Exactly right. They offered completely dubious reasoning for this change. It's why the letter was so long coming, how the ^&$& do we spin this?
    T3 T4 or T8 no real extra work just a setting to set.

Shame

Masterful spin in that virtue paragraph, with curiously vague wording. I am inclined to think in the same direction as OP.
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Who knows what they were planning before this thread, but I can bet I know what they WILL do now sadly.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

I wonder if it will win the same industry accolades as they got for the server merge spin, err datacentre upgrade?

If this announcement to revamp the trait system ends up being just another covert way to nerf our ability to earn LP...? Then what is happening to their "free to play" model? Are they changing it to a "REALLY HARD to play for free" format now?

This is just my opinion, but changing game systems to force people to pay to play your game I think will eventually backfire. The more you tighten your grip on us players the more will slip away.

How many have you lost alrdy over the whole lootbox debacle? I have no family or friends left that continue to play this game and I am the only active person left in our kin. Is this your intention? Sure seems like it is!

I know you need to make money and I will support that with my wallet if you would just focus on improving the systems alrdy in place without taking more stuff/privileges away.

(My two dollars worth of cents that I would happily put daily towards this game if SSG had some sense as well.)

Welden
    Welden of Elendilmir

No, you're not imagining it.

The heaviest class nerfs have been directed squarely at low level (1-25), mobile DPS-traited classes proficient at farming LP, in my opinion. I pointed this out in a couple of posts over the past year but it never really gained much traction. If SSG diminishes LP generation with this planned revamp of deeding I'm sure there will be a sizable contingent of angry LOTRO'ers. I sincerely hope this doesn't happen as I believe it will hurt the game overall. I will be watching this matter closely this year, and I suspect many others will too.

I'm going to totally reserve judgement on this new virtue system until we have all the details. I'm worried about it - for sure, but that comes from how previous changes to systems for the "better" almost always turned out, to be the exact opposite of bettering anything.

They've made no mention of stopping LP from deeds so far . . . . but that of course doesn't mean that they won't go there. I think it may be quite difficult to completely stop it, after all, players have bought regions that they may not have otherwise bought, for the purpose of grinding out the deeds within them on all of their characters, even future characters. I think removing that option would be a bit shady.

True, with Mordor they reduced the number of LP from deeds, which of course, they can do without any problem as it's not taking something away from people after they have paid for it. Of course, nobody actually knew about this change until after they had made the purchase, so perhaps stating it beforehand would have been a nicer approach, but hey . . .

Whether they restrict or reduce LP from deeds in the next update remains to be seen, but either way, I'm hoping the next expansion doesn't come with the same kind of price tag as Mordor did (base pack price was fine, I'm talking about the other packs). It was drastically over-priced IMO. I'd like to buy the next one, but just like with Mordor, I'll sit it out if they over-price it and maybe buy it later if it goes on sale (without actually counting on that however, I'd be fine with never buying it).
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

I'm think this line of thinking is paranoid. There's nothing there that suggests LP points from deeds will be affected. LP points and virtues are separate rewards from deeds, there's no reason to think a change in one will reflect in the other. It's easy to imagine that the change will as simple as possible: when you complete a deed, instead of immediately gaining a specific virtue level, you get points you use to advance the virtue you want. It doesn't seem likely 1the whole deed system will change, just the virtue rewards.

You know, it's generally a good advice to expect the best in people. If you approach any problem with the mentality that people are greedy and dishonest and out to get you, the only result is that you become distrustful and hostile towards anyone you meet. Chill out, people.

Turbine then SSG changed my outlook on such matters.

Im not super worried yet. Virtues have been nearly unchanged in 11 years. It worth looking at them for an upgrade. The legendary server reminded me how annoying it can be to grind virtues on all characters. And hopefully virtue experience is account shared. So while you can complete to deed on multiple characters, you only "Have to" complete it on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Heimwald View Post
    You know, it's generally a good advice to expect the best in people. If you approach any problem with the mentality that people are greedy and dishonest and out to get you, the only result is that you become distrustful and hostile towards anyone you meet. Chill out, people.
    Wow. That may be the most untrue thing I have ever read on the internet.

People may not be greedy (in a negative way) and dishonest, but they are going to act in their own self interest which may or may not be compatible with yours (and they are generally going to be indifferent to yours in the absence of some established relationship and even then human nature will often win out). This is why in business we have contracts and the second reason (after mutual defense) that we tolerate governments (the enforcement of those contracts).

Given the frankly hostile changes to minis that happened recently without a mention in the flowery patch notes, it's entirely reasonable for people to speculate about what they are not telling us. particularly if it fits into an established pattern of behavior from the company. And given the frequency of threads in these forums that amount to "Let's get rid of F2P players and then somehow PROFIT," it's entirely possible that someone at SSG might be tempted to think that's an acceptable plan going forward. These forums exist, among other things, to give SSG feedback and OP is doing just that.

Of course the easiest way for this worry to be dealt with is for someone blue to reassure us that only the virtue award is being modified and LP for all deeds will remain at current levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Moln View Post
    Wow. That may be the most untrue thing I have ever read on the internet.
    I'm glad to have set a record. If it's the case, you must be the happiest person in the planet. Here's the thing: I believe firmly that kind of absurd hyperbole contributes in nothing to a productive discussion; on the contrary, it makes it impossible to engage in ay meaning conversation about anything whatsoever. For example, I hardly think the changes in minstrel class could be classified as some kind of war crime or high-level betrayal of public trust.

I explicitly meant it as advice, which cannot be "true" or "untrue", and I believe it to be good advice. It has nothing to do with what people objectively will do or not do, but only with what is our general attitude towards other people. I'm pointing to the fact that if you expect people to do the worst, it will affect your outlook negatively. If I personally thought that SSG was composed of nothing but greedy self-interested people, and that every single aspect of this game could be reduced to a crude money transaction, I'd not be here. If that's all you expect, is it worth it? If you see everything through the lenses of commercial exchange between selfish individuals only out to protect themselves, I don't understand how any of this could be fun, or engaging, or worthwhile in any aspect. Wouldn't it be better to go play in the stock exchange, or watch someone play with a spreadsheet?

Other than that, what you present is a very superficial hobbesian perspective of the basis of the modern state, and I'm personally much prefer Locke's view.

Can anyone explain to me, where the connection between Virtue tiers and Trait points lies, that you are criticizing both at the same time, in this thread? Yes, you can get both by deeding. But only the virtue type is gained by nothing else than deeds. Unfortunately, you cannot chose; it is always a certain virtue, that is linked to a given deed. Which is something my lore master doesn't like, because eg Discipline is completely worthless for him. But why do you think, that a change means that the deeds will be removed? Let us consider this: Until now, we selected five of about twenty virtues, with fixed values. There isn't much versatility in that, nor do they actually help with the gameplay.

I don't know what they are planning; but I can imagine that virtue trees will come, and that these work in a similar way as the trait trees already do; and you will have a blue tree (resistances), a red tree (physical mastery), and a yellow tree (tactical mastery). This would mean: in instances you will have to adapt according to the tiers, from aggressive red/yellow on tier 1 or 2, to defensive blue on tier 4, to finish said instance. Is that so bad?

Clairvoyant (or not) greetings from Polymachos
    Last edited by Polymachos; Feb 23 2019 at 12:59 PM.
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Can anyone explain to me, where the connection between Virtue tiers and Trait points lies, that you are criticizing both at the same time, in this thread? Yes, you can get both by deeding. But only the virtue type is gained by nothing else than deeds. Unfortunately, you cannot chose; it is always a certain virtue, that is linked to a given deed. Which is something my lore master doesn't like, because eg Discipline is completely worthless for him. But why do you think, that a change means that the deeds will be removed? Let us consider this: Until now, we selected five of about twenty virtues, with fixed values. There isn't much versatility in that, nor do they actually help with the gameplay.

I don't know what they are planning; but I can imagine that virtue trees will come, and that these work in a similar way as the trait trees already do; and you will have a blue tree (resistances), a red tree (physical mastery), and a yellow tree (tactical mastery). This would mean: in instances you will have to adapt according to the tiers, from aggressive red/yellow on tier 1 or 2, to defensive blue on tier 4, to finish said instance. Is that so bad?

Clairvoyant (or not) greetings from Polymachos
    The OP didn't mention trait points, at all.

"as I now read that SSG will revamp the trait system I'm starting to wonder . . . "

The trait system was raised, not trait points. Hover over the wizard icon in game - to open the "traits" panel. Virtues are very much within the "trait system". They are called Virtue "traits", and sit below Class traits and Race traits.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

I hope the OP is wrong in his surmise, but it wouldn't surprise me if he isn't. The stinginess about LP in upper levels is one of those small things that irks me very much, because it seems petty in the extreme. Truth to tell, I've been a completionist until the upper levels, but I just don't feel like killing tons of things for no reward whatsoever. It's not like it becomes easier to do slayers at higher levels, given the increase in the amounts required. And I can't see those few LP SSG are withholding are going to make or break the game. IMHO, it should go to 5 for basic slayers, 10 for advanced all the way up to level cap.

I'd be bummed if LP were no longer awarded for deeds, but I don't think the producer's letter said one way or the other. It said that instead of a specific deed leveling a specific virtue, deeds will now earn virtue points so that the player can decide which virtues to focus on. It didn't say whether we'd continue to get faction rep and other rewards for deeds, but I expect we will.
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Victory's Secret: Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)
    Feel the Breeze! Naked Aventuring: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...endary-servers

That is quite the jump the OP made there. I wouldn't put anymore thought into this until stated otherwise. I feel like you just gave them an idea they didn't previously have.
    Varkking - Dwarf Rune-Keeper - Syndicate - Anor Server
    Moderator of Lord of the Rings On Prime Subreddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Varkking View Post
    That is quite the jump the OP made there. I wouldn't put anymore thought into this until stated otherwise. I feel like you just gave them an idea they didn't previously have.
    Actually it isn't. Cut off the free faucet to have you drink bottled water bought at your local store. From a marketing stand it makes perfect sense. Why not cut off the free flow by changing the implement by which it is being served? Also, I doubt this thread gave anyone in their marketing an idea they haven't thought of already. If players cant see the means for accruing free LP is and has been being diminished then they aren't looking very hard.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Lightbulb

I'm think this line of thinking is paranoid.
    Remember things can only be paranoid if not becoming true and the fear/skepticism comes out of pure fantasy and have no basis in past experiences or an established pattern. To take an extreme example, that very few could even believe or imagine was true, the whole Echelon monitoring and surveillance issue. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON People who suspected it to be true were deemed as paranoid. Some even tried to warn us as far back as in 1972. It was all deemed as paranoia until it was uncovered that it indeed was true. Many other such examples in real life and history. It is not being paranoid if a fear/skeptical questions are based on logic and an established pattern. I already named at least 3 examples in recent history, all related to LoTRO, that have turned out sour and not at all how they were requested by players nor how they were intitially presented as something good and beneficial to all. When implemented they took away and made things worse for the players in many cases. Someone else also brought up a 4th example with the server move/merges. The whole "European server" thing going down the drain and instead server mergers and all still based in US.

That is why I also said that I am skeptical about people requesting an LI revamp. Who can say if it will be a system that will be better for us, the players ??? The current system is grindy as *piiip* but at least once You have Your LI it acctually works and gives nice boost that are so necessary today that most (probably all) classes would be really crippled without them. Imagine what we could get ??? Something even more store oriented, a big push towards the store. Or not even a system that reduces cooldowns on skills. Not being as flexible at all. Ending up to be the biggest NERF to most classes and replaced by something worse. It was acctually that alot of people were unhappy that their so called Legendary Weapon did not grow with them, as originally announced it would (not making it feel legendary at all) having to get a new one all the time and start over, and requested a system that would grow with them, that lead to the imbuement system in the first place. We simpy do not know what it might lead to now requesting it to be revamped. Sure it could be a better system as well. However again, looking at an established pattern, it would be safer to simply ask for a reduction in number of emp scrolls and star-lits needed, rather than a revamp. It would be alot let risky than a revamp.

I think it is better to bring up any question and notice a potential problem before it is too late. It's too late when a new system stares us in the face. Be it a revamped virtue system or something that replaces LI's. Bring up our concerns and hopefully affect the outcome in a way that we would like to see it done, or at least mitigate the damage a bit.

I was optimistic about the "favoured loot system", along with many others. It sounded so good on paper. A solution to the daily locks. However what we got was something that gives us even fewer runs (with any loot worth mentioning) per week. Not at all how it was announced or presented. I and many others felt really bit and dissepointed by that. Not even a solution to the issue that people had. Not at all making it possible to run insances more times, but instead fewer. Same with the removal of lootboxes, instead we got the removal of earnable lootbox keys. Quite the opposite of what most requested. It has even lead to old things You could get from old boxes, like defence tomes, now only being availbale from store, stat tomes being almost impossible to get for Your class and the right tier without buying them in store etc. Not at all what the players requested. I shouldn't even have to reapeat it, as i already explained all that and it's historical facts as far as this game goes. Very recent history.

So my skepticism, fear, worries or questions etc, are purely based on an already established pattern. I have never said it's a fact that it will happen with LP. I raised the question, wanting to make people aware of it. Make people think about it, hopefully by simply raisig it that it maybe might even mitigate it. Maybe making SSG/Daybreak (whover calls the shots we simply do not know) think twice before doing something like that. Hoping by seeing players reaction they would refrain from even having any such plans. Letting SSG/Daybreak know that some of us are watching what they do (hopefully wake up more people as well) and not simply fall for weird unclear wordings once more and swallow or accept it at face value, but that we think further than that. I also said that no one will be happier than me if my worries are unfounded in this case.

Even if they turn out to be unfounded, it will not stop me from having similar thoughts or worries in the future. I already have it as far as SSG starting to tinker with the LI system as well (as I have explained my reasons for). At this point it would be naive, to the point of being blind, if one is not skeptical. Again due to an established pattern by Turbine/SSG/Daybreak (whoever called the shots in each specific case) in the recent past. I have come to think of that saying more and more each time I see requests in here or I think of coming with a request myself "Careful What You Wish For". Is it a shame to have to think like that ??? Certainly, but it didn't come out of nowhere. If You get bit by some type of creature a couple of times, I assure You that You would start being more cautious and not assume they are all benevolent. It's simply called not being naive and learn from history and experience.

Yes, I agree, it's a wonderful advice, if the world was a Utopia. However if someone on internet asks You to send them say US$ 1.000 with a promise to pay You back, will You then just assume the best in them and send them the money ??? I do hope You would not, or at least base it on their previous behaviour if You have any experince with them, before You make a decision. You see not being naive and use caution can sometimes save You alot of dissepointments and heartache. Yes, there is of course the risk of unhealthy skepticism and even paranoia, but with pure optimism and naivety also comes huge risks of being used, abused, scammed etc and very dissepointed after the fact. In fact, it might be that having once been that naive that has led some (me included) to now not be so naive anymore and more skeptical. They/we/I have learned their lesson from reality so to speak. Not a bad think if You ask me.

I will not make the mistake again of accepting something at face value. Especially not when not indepth explained.

"accept someone/something at face value

to accept someone or something without considering whether they really are what they claim to be"

No more of that. I will start to raise questions until I know and fully understand. My naivety and innocense is no more. It is no more for a reason. This is nowdays one of my favourite quotes:

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress (1905-1906) Vol. I, Reason in Common Sense

As well as "Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon or to the first comer" - George Santayana (1923)

You see skepticism is nothing new. It exists for a reason and it can be very healthy indeed and not always simply be brushed away as paranoia or lead to a negative outcome. In fact being naive can be much more damaging. It all depends on the situation and past experience.

I see it as healthy though that some question my skepticism, as that is what being skeptical is all about. Not accept anything at face value. So by quetioning someone else being skeptical, You Yourself are being skeptical too. It's a good thing.

Also remember that I am still open to the possibilty that these are unfounded fears/worries. It is still justified to raise the question though. Rather safe than sorry, as they say.
    Last edited by Lord.Funk; Feb 24 2019 at 03:23 AM.

Calling people's input paranoia derails the conversation, in my opinion.

I'm think this line of thinking is paranoid. There's nothing there that suggests LP points from deeds will be affected...
    A correct statement, which Is probably why Lord.Funk showed us recent examples of how revamped systems often diminished "more stuff" than was originally put forth. He also clearly explained that he was merely concerned about the situation,

"I'm sorry to sound so sceptical...No one will be happier than me if my worries are unfounded."

He is also correct that a healthy skepticism has its benefits. Lets not forget that one of the first deeds Middle Earthers can earn is called "The Wary", which can only be awarded if one is ware of their surroundings.

I'll be reserving judgment, like Arnenna, but I'll still be watching the matter closely as stated before.

What concerns me is that they might botch the trait system in the same way that they botched the skill tree system (having to do deeds using skills we don't want to earn points to spend on the skills we do want). If we were to earn 'trait points' by doing deeds, does that mean that for each deed we complete we would earn 1/3 of a trait point? Because currently if I want to increase my Agility stat, I do the slug slayer deed in the Shire for the Determination Virtue and that gives me +9 to Agility, Wolf slayer in Ered Luin does the same. If they start messing with this system does that mean that I will have to do 3 deeds to earn 1/3 of a traitpoint on each just to get the same result as doing 1 deed does now?

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    Actually it isn't. Cut off the free faucet to have you drink bottled water bought at your local store. From a marketing stand it makes perfect sense. Why not cut off the free flow by changing the implement by which it is being served? Also, I doubt this thread gave anyone in their marketing an idea they haven't thought of already. If players cant see the means for accruing free LP is and has been being diminished then they aren't looking very hard.
    I wasn't being serious about this thread giving them any ideas. I am being serious that I do not think at all that they are taking away the ability to gain LOTRO points via completing deeds. They said they were adjusting deeds in how they gave out virtues. Instead of now giving out a specific virtue level for a specific deed you will be getting experience points where you can level up the virtues of your choice.

It wouldn't make sense considering all the backlash they have been getting lately to not share another thing that would get backlash now and wait until down the road to share it where it would look far worse and like they were hiding it. On your comment about LP diminishing, you can farm about a hundred an hour at ultra low levels. If you are worried LP are going away you might go make use of this now.
    Varkking - Dwarf Rune-Keeper - Syndicate - Anor Server
    Moderator of Lord of the Rings On Prime Subreddit.

The problem with long eloquent prose is that the deniers can close their eyes and move on without taking any of it on board.

But someone with a critical brain isn't supposed to be playing this game any more. It's only for people who get impressed with the surface veneer, and not even that much given that Mordor Trailer. But if you are impressed by gameplay on the live streams you are exactly who SSG wants playing. I can understand those who buy into the collectable game box but flounder when it's extended to a digital download. After the official stream this Friday I stayed watching and we got to see a dozen or so Mordor Doors in the vault, a brilliant reminder that the owner hadn't the first clue how to make it through that content on level yet always eager to profess a skill and understanding of the game that just isn't there. Her toadying to "devs" rewarded by more influence.

When Skynet becomes self aware it does all go to pot (time travel does screw up tense). Does trump have it in him to become self aware? When these players become self aware their world comes crashing down, so let them stay safe and cosy. Are you Neo or Mr Anderson, stay plugged in or risk it ending? Or maybe a better future?

I'm thinking that at the high level areas, players that get there are expected to place down some real world money. A $20 purchase every 4 months is a little over 4,500 points. That's a lot of grinding deeds.

I feel that if you can afford internet and a comp that can play LOTRO, you can afford $20 every 3 or 4 months. I don't see having reduced LP in the new areas as being an issue.

Not only that, you can make a ton of points with low level alts in a fraction of the time.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast