We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rune-stone Change

I don't normally play a RK, but I recently decided to give it a look. Within the last week, it seems the RK healing stone went from something immediately placed at your feet, to needing to be placed. I can't spot any notes about this or any discussion about it, either. Anyone know a way to set it back to the old mode where it just auto-drops at your location?

Give Anor and Ithil PvMP.
    Before making a complaint here, ask yourself this: "Am I still giving SSG money?". If the answer is yes, there's no point complaining.

How many points do you have in the traits for it? Last point makes it so you have to place it (tooltip mentions this). Same thing happens with Captain Banners.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    I don't normally play a RK, but I recently decided to give it a look. Within the last week, it seems the RK healing stone went from something immediately placed at your feet, to needing to be placed. I can't spot any notes about this or any discussion about it, either. Anyone know a way to set it back to the old mode where it just auto-drops at your location?
    Should be a trait in the trait tree that changes it at max rank. You’ll have to remove the trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    How many points do you have in the traits for it? Last point makes it so you have to place it (tooltip mentions this). Same thing happens with Captain Banners.
    Ah, good shout. I don't normally look at the yellow writing on ranks, just the green writing for effects. It just says +30% rune healing, but I hadn't spotted the bit further up saying max rank makes it targetted. Guess I'm stuck at +20% only. Cheers.

Before making a complaint here, ask yourself this: "Am I still giving SSG money?". If the answer is yes, there's no point complaining.

Ah, good shout. I don't normally look at the yellow writing on ranks, just the green writing for effects. It just says +30% rune healing, but I hadn't spotted the bit further up saying max rank makes it targetted. Guess I'm stuck at +20% only. Cheers.
    Is your RK on live or legend? I am not too fond of the capped stone on legendary at the moment.
    Varkking - Dwarf Rune-Keeper - Syndicate - Anor Server
    Moderator of Lord of the Rings On Prime Subreddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Varkking View Post
    Is your RK on live or legend? I am not too fond of the capped stone on legendary at the moment.
    On Anor. When I used to play RK on live, it was before Helm's Deep, so their trait trees were unknown to me.

On Anor. When I used to play RK on live, it was before Helm's Deep, so their trait trees were unknown to me.
    All good. Was just trying to find out how some other people were playing their healer build on RK. Thanks for the reply!
    Varkking - Dwarf Rune-Keeper - Syndicate - Anor Server
    Moderator of Lord of the Rings On Prime Subreddit.