We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    The Bird and Baby, for sure. How could you not live out some Inkling dreams there?

I think I've defended the Pony more than I've been IN it.
    Stormfall: Hunter,There and Back Again, Anor

Formerly: Diamint/Yvanor | Silverkeep, Vilya

Easily the Inn I've visited most is the Prancing Pony.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Which Inn or Tavern have you been to the most throughout your adventures?

The good old Prancing Pony itself of course. Nothing sets the mood better than the music, folk and Barliman Butterbur. Oh and the mead comes in pints.

Hands Down it's definitely the Forsaken in in the Lone Lands.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001bda0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The Prancing Pony

The Prancing Pony Inn

The Prancing Pony
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000100d23/01001/signature.png]Korzus[/charsig]

Anybody not saying The Prancing Pony is lying, lol - it's involved in almost as many quests as Elrond in his library... Okay, not quite as many

The one that lies in the shadow of Weathertop.

Regarding food and drink, any and every tavern does the job. But Prancing Pony gets the edge due to Gandalf's teleport to Rivendell.

The great Prancing Pony! Not just because its very nice, but there are those teleport horses!

The Prancing Pony is by far my most visited inn.

Agreed - the in game music is the best in that pub & I had my 40th birthday in there with my kin nearly 9 yrs ago...it is my local.

Quote Originally Posted by Deradan View Post
    No question, The Bird and Baby, that's where our band, Green Hill Music Society, plays every other Tuesday on Landy.

There are many favourites for different reasons, but *Prancing Pony* would be frequented more often, for the most reasons.
    “Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay; Small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps because I am afraid, and he gives me courage.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gotta go with the Wheel and Cask, in Minas Tirith. Really all the White City's taverns feature exceptional detail and ambiance. And ale.

The Green Dragon!

The Prancing Pony because... PONIES!

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.
    Forsaken Inn... like everyone else.
    "It is a dangerous business, going out your door... you step into the road, and if your don't keep your feet ,there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Generally, I no spend time in tavern when Sauron growth in strength

Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Quote Originally Posted by ForthDauntless View Post
    I spend a lot of time in the Bird & Baby for all the Inn League fun. Inklings FTW!
    Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Please check your forum mailbox for your points code. You can insert the code in the redeem code box within the LOTRO store to receive your points.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4