We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Offensive hobbits

Hobbits can be very offensive. One of them is mooning me on my character selection screen!

"Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world."

Mooning would imply his pants would be down... that hobbit's pants are most definitely not down.

Good grief that’s funny.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Edelhardt View Post
    Hobbits can be very offensive. One of them is mooning me on my character selection screen!
    Oh my word that is so hilarious! Honestly, this is what makes this community so great, this kind of witty sharing. I literally cannot stop laughing! Do you mind if I save this pic so that I can print off copies to show my friends? They'll absolutely love it. I know I almost spit out my drink when I saw it, I'd bet they'd fall on the floor with laughter! You owe me a new keyboard.

Give Anor and Ithil PvMP.
    Before making a complaint here, ask yourself this: "Am I still giving SSG money?". If the answer is yes, there's no point complaining.

Haha! Fabulous.
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Victory's Secret: Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)
    Feel the Breeze! Naked Aventuring: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...endary-servers

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Oh my word that is so hilarious! Honestly, this is what makes this community so great, this kind of witty sharing. I literally cannot stop laughing! Do you mind if I save this pic so that I can print off copies to show my friends? They'll absolutely love it. I know I almost spit out my drink when I saw it, I'd bet they'd fall on the floor with laughter! You owe me a new keyboard.
    Feel free to share! But remember, once you have seen this you cannot un-see it ever again
    "Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world."

Well, there is the scene of a naked hobbit...

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...is-but-I-Can-t

Quote Originally Posted by oldsneakers View Post
    Well, there is the scene of a naked hobbit...

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...is-but-I-Can-t

I suspect hobbits as not just offensive (mooning other folk) but also as devious. The hobbit in these images is so obviously pretending to be unconscious. His upper leg is crossing his lower leg and his arm is laying straight along his trunk in the first image, yet, in the second, he has taken on a completely different "pose".
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.