We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Pet Buffs Visibility on mobs

Hi, I have started lagging a bit so turned the buffs off on boss fights and can see wdn dots, champ strikes, lores etc but cant see my pet debuffs which means I'm relying on asking someone else to check if they went on alright for me. Anyone know if there is a setting can be checked or some sort of plug in I could use to help with this?

Cheers
    Valerian | Turnip | Soya | Nesa | Divil | Goon | Zulu | Nacewa | Goonie | Fink
    Cousindaddy | Sistermomma | Uncledaddy | Adingoatemybaby | Twopints | HepC

Evernight

Well, if you turn off buffs on bosses, it is true you can see some dots from other classes, but this is just a bug. You can´t see the debuffs from your pets and there is no possibility to turn it on (tu turn on only the debuffs from your pets and ignore the rest.

Still, if you are watching the target, you can see if was resisted. And you know the duration, so you can orient around the in-combat time and your other skills.

E.g. catmint has 45s cd. If you use your raven debuff with catmint, until catmint is off cd, you don´t need to refresh the raven debuff.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Estelrandir View Post
    Well, if you turn off buffs on bosses, it is true you can see some dots from other classes, but this is just a bug. You can´t see the debuffs from your pets and there is no possibility to turn it on (tu turn on only the debuffs from your pets and ignore the rest.

Still, if you are watching the target, you can see if was resisted. And you know the duration, so you can orient around the in-combat time and your other skills.

E.g. catmint has 45s cd. If you use your raven debuff with catmint, until catmint is off cd, you don´t need to refresh the raven debuff.
    Thanks for the reply, this is pretty much what I do atm was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to monitor them.
    Valerian | Turnip | Soya | Nesa | Divil | Goon | Zulu | Nacewa | Goonie | Fink
    Cousindaddy | Sistermomma | Uncledaddy | Adingoatemybaby | Twopints | HepC

Evernight

It'd definitely be a nice QoL fix if we could see our pet debuffs when we have the effects from other players turned off, yeah. It wouldn't be a hard fix for the devs either. All they would have to do is to give the pet debuffs a resistance type, the way Champ/Warden bleeds have a resistance type, and they will show up regardless of whether or not we have those options disabled.