We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Any time EXCEPT: Breakfast, Second Breakfast, Elevenses, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner, and Supper. I am quite busy those times.

I would say night, but everytime I do this line from Steve Martin haunts my dreams.

" A day without laughter is like a day without sunshine, and a day without sunshine is like NIGHT!"

During the night, when you get home at the Cape of Belfalas after a hard day and you smoke with your pipe admiring the light of Ithil and the stars.
    "The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep, one last time."

What is the best time of day (Morning, Midday, Afternoon, Dusk, Night) to explore LOTRO?

Morning.

Doesn't matter, but I have to see the stars.

I love twilight in LoTRO, so foredawn and dusk are my favorite times of day. Gotta love night time in Forochel though, with the northern lights going.

The best time is really early in the morning because you have time for 3 or 4 breakfasts - hobbit style!

500 lotro points would be lovely thanks. I'd unlock the currency cap on my premium account and buy a big house in a dwarf neighbourhood.

Night time is the right time.

Night time is wonderful, especially in Shire, where you can hear the natural and peaceful noise of insects.

P/s: I want to win 500 LPs, over 60 beacons without a win, lol.
    Wose, Huorn, and Earth Kin are playable races; when will that day come true?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-playable-race

Night time in Ered Luin is what originally drew me in and is still a favorite. Night time throughout the SoA areas and into Northern Mirkwood is particularly beautiful.

Enedwaith, Rohan, and beyond I prefer by day, but the nighttime sky is still amazing. I love the stars, as I suppose any elf might.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bb6/01000/signature.png]Stephen[/charsig]

What is the best time of day (Morning, Midday, Afternoon, Dusk, Night) to explore LOTRO?

Early morning, before dawn
    "It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."
    Bilbo Baggins

Night. Specially because you can see the moon reflected in the water!

i usally log in the evening tho sometimes morning or noon depending what i have to do through my day in RL
    i dont really have any favorite hour in game, every time has its own beuty n flavor!

most recent Dev letter was in 5/16/2018,
    last paragraph was "
    There are several significant initiatives that are still in the planning stages, so I can’t reveal details today. Expect to hear exciting things throughout the year and beyond! Thank you again for taking part in this journey through Middle-earth with us, and I will write more in the future.

Sev~" since then no voice, although everything written r almost completed........
    what we havent seen yet r gundaband, vales of andhuin, ofc i m not expecting to see mordor again before fall,
    tho we should have had n other letter since we were promised to......"hear exciting things throughout the year and beyond!"
    Last edited by Valakircka; Feb 19 2019 at 01:21 PM.
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Theoretically in Moria where my character is morning or afternoon is the best when the light can actually shine into the halls from the few gaps.

Daytime when it´s raining. Night time if it's in Lothlorien. I wait especially for sun to set before questing there.
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

All

IMO I guess all times provides different essences; morning, dawn, night, ALL have a diferent view and SPECTACULAR moments to take some screenshots.
    Last edited by Daetras; Feb 20 2019 at 02:04 AM.

Nighttime. For that is when the trolls come out.

If U ask about LOTRO: any time when U are not too tired

At dawn, that special morning light brings hope wherever my journey takes me in Middle-earth.
    Ealendil of Doriath, composer and member of Lindamar, Vanimar

Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Daetras View Post
    IMO I guess all times provides different essences; morning, dawn, night, ALL have a diferent view and SPECTACULAR moments to take some screenshots.

Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Please check your forum mailbox for your points code. You can insert the code in the redeem code box within the LOTRO store to receive your points.

OMG

Quote Originally Posted by oliveyew View Post
    congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Please check your forum mailbox for your points code. You can insert the code in the redeem code box within the lotro store to receive your points.
    thankss!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3