We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anvill Boss 3 Changes?

Hey.

Even though it is still doable we got the feeling that the purple eyes on boss 3 deal way more damage. (128k-218k on light armour with mits capped)
    Before the patch they didn't really do anything, many classes even ignored them. Which is also boring but now it seems a litte much?

Now our Mini got one and one hitted the mini + every light class that was around??? Yes it was purple not blue.
    And if people walked away with it they were also one hits now and then which has never been the case before the patch.

Just asking because I do not read anything in the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hildilas View Post
    Hey.

Even though it is still doable we got the feeling that the purple eyes on boss 3 deal way more damage. (128k-218k on light armour with mits capped)
    Before the patch they didn't really do anything, many classes even ignored them. Which is also boring but now it seems a litte much?

Now our Mini got one and one hitted the mini + every light class that was around??? Yes it was purple not blue.
    And if people walked away with it they were also one hits now and then which has never been the case before the patch.

Just asking because I do not read anything in the patch notes.

We did it T2+T3 today and didnt had that problem.
    maybe debuff missing(fire/frost lore and disable/addle debuff not on)?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkadien View Post
    We did it T2+T3 today and didnt had that problem.
    maybe debuff missing(fire/frost lore and disable/addle debuff not on)?
    I was the LM so frost lore was on.....

The Purple eye several times. It was wicked we've all never seen this before.

That is odd, don’t think I’ve seen purple eye hit that hard on T2. Trying to figure out how it could even come close to hitting you that hard.

shouldnt the purple eye be for the tanks only?

Quote Originally Posted by Hildilas View Post
    I was the LM so frost lore was on.....

The Purple eye several times. It was wicked we've all never seen this before.
    isnt purple eye melee/common dmg (fire lore)?
    Ishlan R13 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Weaver, Lashin R6 Warg
    Blato (Mini), Shilan (Ward), Sahlin (Beorn), Grobnir (Guard), Hergis (RK), Ishlun (Capt)