We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Character stat panel improvements

Can we see the rest of the "hidden" stats on stat panel?

- attack duration
    - induction reduction
    - movement speed

And could we get more info on the unexplained stats, so people wouldn't have to look them up from the depths of the forums to understand what (and how much) they actually do?

- base combat damage modifier
    - shield use rank
    - tactical damage rating
    - tactical healing rating

Attack duration probably can’t be done, I am not sure SSG even knows how it works anymore. For example, Beorn animations were reduced in December, but if you had a -% attack duration LI rune then it greatly lengthened your animations instead.

Currently, + attack duration debuffs do not even affect bears (from something like the filth lieutenant in skirms). Given that it’s broken, I doubt they could begin to build an interface display for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SotaMursu View Post
    Can we see the rest of the "hidden" stats on stat panel?

- attack duration
    - induction reduction
    - movement speed

And could we get more info on the unexplained stats, so people wouldn't have to look them up from the depths of the forums to understand what (and how much) they actually do?

- base combat damage modifier
    - shield use rank
    - tactical damage rating
    - tactical healing rating
    Should be pretty easy to do. There's clearly something already in the game that references these stats in order to implement them, so it shouldn't be too hard to reference it as a stat.
    Give Anor and Ithil PvMP.
    Before making a complaint here, ask yourself this: "Am I still giving SSG money?". If the answer is yes, there's no point complaining.