We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Deed Log search option

Basically what the title says, it would be really nice and helpful to add search option in the deed log, for me i find it hard sometime to look for a specific deed.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

+1, we really need that. And divide Class/Race/Epic into more pages. It's mess as hell when all emotions, festivals, pets, mounts and other things just in same page. You need spend much time to find something here.

/signed

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

+1, thats a good idea. I would prefer a complete new look of the deed log, much more modern (like the collection panel). That would be really nice.

I agree.

Also,
    Divide the deed logs for each region further to slayer, quest, lore, exploration and instance.
    Erase the instance tab because it's a mess trying to find a instance-related deed through every cluster of deeds for each instance.
    for example, have deeds for Carn Dum, Urugarth and Barad Gularan show under Angmar, in instances then have The Rift of Nurz Ghashu show under Angmar, in raids
    Helegrod under Misty Mountains in raids, Barad Guldur under Mirkwood in raids, etc etc. you get the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Thurinuor View Post
    +1, thats a good idea. I would prefer a complete new look of the deed log, much more modern (like the collection panel). That would be really nice.
    I hope not, i like look of the deed log as is, the artwork and design is really nice, but everyone has their own opinion.

Yes please! Being able to search for specific deeds would be great.

I like the look of the deed long as it is now but it can be hard to read. Perhaps change the font color?

I couldn't understand why Mordor deeds were not split into regions, it didn't make sense to me. Also the social deeds should be divided, especially for the festivals.

/signed
    linis

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    I hope not, i like look of the deed log as is, the artwork and design is really nice, but everyone has their own opinion.

Agreed. Your idea is a good one and long overdue, but I also like the current artwork and there's no reason that adding a search feature should require much of a graphical change.

/signed
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
    - Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    Agreed 100%. I love the “old book” appearance. Like I miss the the wine stain on the old maps.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check