We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best guild for new RPer?

Having just returned to Middle Earth, I remember from past times watching great RP at Thornley's worksite, and the Pony. Is there a guild that can help a new RPer who is eager to learn ?
    Is there much RP anymore? I am a little lost after so much time off. Not used to Bree having so few people. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Talshiar View Post
    Having just returned to Middle Earth, I remember from past times watching great RP at Thornley's worksite, and the Pony. Is there a guild that can help a new RPer who is eager to learn ?
    Is there much RP anymore? I am a little lost after so much time off. Not used to Bree having so few people. Thanks!
    Roleplay is such a varied term.

I've got my roleplay group, Club Eclair. We're roleplaying our way through the quests and deeds - started over 6 years ago at Level 6 in the Bird and Baby in Michel Delving. We are currently Level 53 in the Flaming Deeps of Moria. We've done everything between there and here, including the Great Barrow, Garth Agarwen, the Blade that was Broken, Urugarth and Carn Dum, the whole of Volume I, Helegrod, The Rift - completing them all in-character and on-level. (Actually, level - 5; we typically adventure 5 levels below content).

Starting towards the end of March, we will begin roleplaying our way through the Moria instances, starting with the Grand Stairs.

There's a thread around here somewhere mentioning the details. Club Eclair II: Into Moria.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group working our way through Volume II - we will be spending 2019 working our way through the Moria Instances (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow). https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-II-Into-Moria