We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warsteed of Isengard appearance?

Has anyone gotten this set for their war-steed (from figments vendor)? Would love to see some screenshots of it, to decide if it's worth getting. Granted I know what Steed of Many Colors looks like, but gear always looks different on war-steed due to different proportions, and hard to say in advance. And the million dollar question: Is it dyeable?

If anyone's able to post a couple pics of this war-steed set, would really appreciate it!
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Not the greatest view but here it is, and it is not dyeable it does have the shifting colors to it though.
    it is only 3 pieces to it, Head, Caparison, Saddle.

I got it originally from the ash vendor (steed box) in Erebor before the Dwarf-Holds came out and ash turned to mote/embers/figments. I don't think the figment version is any different from the ash version.
    Last edited by KM3161; Feb 09 2019 at 04:06 PM.

Thank you for the pic, looks interesting contrasted with darker horse color. The Rivendell steed accessory might actually go well with this combination... Seems worth the figment grind, I'm gonna go for it
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll