We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Landy seems so quiet

Has there been a recent technical issue or an additional chat restriction? I see 4-5 names in half an hour. Like entering a vast wilderness and all you get is an echo back.

It depends on what time you get on. Around 8pm-1am EST, it is still decently populated usually. Before/after that time though, not so much, especially since the Legendary™ servers were brought online. Even when it's populated though, you probably won't see people pugging instances all that often, as it seems that most of the Landy population would rather talk about bacon and incredibly overused Harry Potter jokes for hours on end.

Quote Originally Posted by ColMcStacky View Post
    as it seems that most of the Landy population would rather talk about bacon and incredibly overused Harry Potter jokes for hours on end.
    For years at a time, you forgot to mention. Landy is an asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
    For years at a time, you forgot to mention. Landy is an asylum.
    You have it backwards. Landy is the only place outside of the asylum
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000002aa6/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[color=red][size=4][b]"Run! My pretty little chunks of Renown, Run!!!!"[/b][/size][/color]

I spent at least a year on Brandywine and people talked a LOT about bacon there, so I guess bacon is a multi-server topic!
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Silmelin View Post
    I spent at least a year on Brandywine and people talked a LOT about bacon there, so I guess bacon is a multi-server topic!
    Playing a bunch on Landroval in the last couple weeks, noted a lot of activity in Ered Mithrin and the Withered Heath, particularly in Skarhald. I did a few quests in there and went back to doing daily allegiance quests in Lhingris et al, and still see adventurers on the road regularly.
    His sword was long, his lance was keen, his shining helm afar was seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Silmelin View Post
    Indeed it is, I play on Crickhollow and when food jokes is topic its always bacon lol.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Back during LOTRO's salad days, Landy was IMHO the best darned server of the lot. It had it all. RP, great raiding scene, PVP, you name it. Now ... blurgh ... you can see why I am on Crick / Anor now
    Elquasso - HNT | Hendunaron - LM | Laurealasso - GRD | Malenthir - HNT | Threk - RK | Tassels - CHM (all on CRICKHOLLOW)
    Farty - GDN | Turwe - HNT | Elquasso - CHM | Curulambo - RK | Oromil - LM (all on ANOR)