We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    What is your most memorable adventure in the Lord of the Rings Online?

Tis hard to recall such an experience, since we run instances multiple times, memories get replaced, names forgotten.

I never went that far to, in the game. Highest level 85, got only 2 characters to that level. Other ones where abandoned and left at lvl 34, 32, 67 and more.

Angmar was great. Urugarth, Carn Dúm and and Barad Gúlaran all deserve a special mention.

Yet, my greatest achievement, my deepest experience, the most touching memory is has got to be.. Entering Moria. In all it's fallen glory, the smooth introduction and a first touch with the Watcher in the water. There it was. The door, sparkling in blue and white. Me, a dwarf guardian. I roleplayed everything for the first hours, the first area. I felt like a dwarf. The darkness, helping my brethren in need. The dust and blood that where spread out through the caves and ledges, the smudgy path through hordes of orcs and goblins, dark creatures and unnamed horrors.

My shield was battered and my helmet cracked. I bled. With a steady but tired hand i cleaved another skull.

That was a great adventure.

Pity thing is, i left that character. It is long ago, and i cannot remember why. I think i was bored by the simpleness of the guardian. Red line was boring. Now i'm a Lore-master, level 40. I will see this character through. But i will never forgot the role-play power of being a dwarf, and entering Moria.

Greetings,

PS: for the commenters saying "oh i dont know, there are to many to choose from", sit your lazy ### down and write something, or at least give an answer to the question.
    "my worth is undefined. I can tear down enemy armour, boil their blood, sap their strength, slow their speed, read their weaknesses.... I can summon the thunder, bend the earth. Struck their feet. Blind their eyes. Test their will. Know this, and fear" - Self declaration from Boarcas Orcpelt, before advancing through the gate of Elendil

Parting ways with Grey Company. What a poignant story.

No remember
    Last edited by Shadowvisitodir; Feb 14 2019 at 01:28 PM.

The volume I Epic, with Amarthiel. Can only have played it once, it was so powerful I have not repeated it on my toons since the first time. The memory lingers.

Spending 1.5 years inside Moria, literally. No porting out, ever, not even for festivals or social events. Exploring every corner and leaving no stone unturned. All at walking speed, no running and no stables. With fully maxed level 58 LIs, completed every single Moria quest, instance quest, and all deeds including meta-deed. Yes I did.
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by DarioSanchez View Post
    release of the East Rohan expansion
    Congratulations, you are this week's winner! PM incoming with a code.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

What is your most memorable adventure in LOTRO?

So many quests! Getting lost in Moria, falling over edges, and trying to find your way to the next person/location before we had the instant port!
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. -Marilyn Monroe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4