We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Running through Evendim for the first time. That region is beautiful, and the way the lake looks when standing on the Colossus, with the city in the distance, just breathtaking. Also discovering Eregion. That region is designed the best!

The most epic moment for me was when I first played through Angmar - especially the south-eastern part of it, with those ravines, and the rhudaur swords... feels so immersive. Now western angmar is even more breathtaking, I love it.

Meeting my very first role-players on Laurelin, Nirneath (Silver Blades) and Donhelm Greymare (Unfinished Tales).

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.
    Awesome

I recently rolled a new toon, and in the Lone Lands, the quest chain of reclaiming the Red maid and the last instance, defeating the twisted version and freeing the beatiful maid was very pleasing imho, I took a good hour to read about the Red Maid and her "sisters" on lotro wiki after that ^^
    Not all those who wander are lost

Becoming the Saviour of Eriador and Moria, specifically in Carn Dum, Urugarth, Helegrod, the Rift, Barad Gularan, the Vile Maw, the Dark Delvings, Fil Gashan, Skûmfil, the Forges of Khazad-dûm, the Forgotten Treasury, the Grand Stair, the Sixteenth Hall, and then killing the great dread-turtle in Filikul. It was great showing my enemies who is boss.

Most memorable? Well many, many years ago my partner and I finally got to the end of Moria... stepped out into the light and were promptly turned into pincushions by the Elves!

Otherwise, I totally enjoy jumping off the highest possible points I can find in game... I just wish I could have brought some of my Feather Fall items from DDO to Middle Earth!

Angmar

Sneaking into Angmar underlevelled, got killed by the stone statue 3 times never understood why, parents are always right about consequences of being naughty.

I remember well those days when I was patrolling the Great River zone and I met Landroval. He asked me to search for Meneldor and so did I. After a risky rescuing, the eagle flew me outside the cave where he was trapped. That was really awesome.
    "The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep, one last time."

What is your most memorable adventure in LOTRO?

Deliver the mail in the Shire

The day my first character joined my first kin and got to go out and adventure with a group.
    I dance for cookies!

Defeating the watcher in 2009.

Getting my first toon to Rohan! Simply stunning!
    A light from the shadow...

release of the East Rohan expansion

Running through the Moors for the short lived Fool Title. Got it on 3 or 4 characters before the lag ended that event

So many memorable adventures, beginning with the black riders in the Shire in the prologue...to the battle at Mordor and finding Frodo and Sam on the slopes of Mount Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.
    My very first RAID in the Ettenmoors... i believe it was Assault on Tol Ascarnen, not even sure as it was so long ago. I was so lost on what to do, but man was it epic! First ever MMO Raid!
    "It is a dangerous business, going out your door... you step into the road, and if your don't keep your feet ,there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Thumbs up

There are so many great memories that it's hard to pick!
    But I think I'll have to say the Bingo Boffin Halloween quests, parts one and two. I think that was some of the best storytelling in LOTRO!
    Jimi Thornshield, Dwarf Guardian
    Mithril League kinship on Anor. ml.shivtr.com
    Follow Jimi's adventures on Twitter! @JThornshield

So many....Moria was amazing the first time thru. So huge and well designed and difficult. I still love that place.

The Bingo Boffin questline was pretty great, too...
    I hear the jury's still out on science...

To many epic adventures in Middle-earth!
    But one of those that really stays is the last instances and epic quests of Volume I, we were doing in full fellow! Was amazing group and a epic bunch! /toast, may you all be well wherever are! *_*
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Doing the 11 quests of the Inn League! Very difficult for my lvl 27 toon, specially to walk into Forochel!

Very very memorable experience!

I can't choose, there are many that are precious to me.

Many...too many epic adventures in Middle-earth!!!
    Aragorn coronation during Men Allegiance chain quest (Mordor qp) get me a special feeling of accomplishment

I'm finding it hard to chose among the epics (both the questline and the epic instances), but I should probably say it was the session plays around Parth Galen and those times me and my kinmates won some of the epic battles

Ost Dunhoth, which was not only the first newly released raid I tanked on my Warden. In addition I loved the challenging mechanics and the powerful trash. Solo tanking Frothmar with constantly running HoTs was an awesome experience!
    Zohal
    50 Warden - Member of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast