We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Kinship: De Leude von de Boose
    Server: [EU] Gwaihir

ID1: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/...fdudp8_jpg.htm
    ID2: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/...yj944t_jpg.htm
    ID3: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/...amxgj4_jpg.htm
    ID4: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/...bi3f7y_jpg.htm

congrats to every raiding kinship who cleared ID1-4 after patch.
    Our kinship successfully cleared the anvil yesterday. I know the thread is kinda dead but we are pretty proud since we put so much effort in killing ID1.

ID4 was really fun!
    Spinoza - Runekeeper
    De Leude von de Boose [EU] Gwaihir

Sry guys, but am I'm missing something in regards to ID4? The fight es very similar to t2, with the Difference that the guy with the Eye becomes the Shelter spot.
    Every one says ID4 is great but I don't see it to be honest.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum, the chance that I read them is low.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    Sry guys, but am I'm missing something in regards to ID4? The fight es very similar to t2, with the Difference that the guy with the Eye becomes the Shelter spot.
    Every one says ID4 is great but I don't see it to be honest.
    It could be so if you don't use Blue-Eye mechanics intentionally hoping for RNG and only get 1 man frozen in this case. This could work for sure but not 100%.

But i guess the intention of this fight was to force blue eye right before Absolute Zero:

Absolute Zero cd: 90 seconds
    ~20s before Absolute Zero tank goes out of melee range which forces boss to only use blue eyes, so you can get 2 or sometimes 3 people frozen but raid safe. Means harder positioning and surviving but much less RNG.

So yeah it is more complex, but excludes rng from the fight. This is how we did it at least.

Btw great champion play!

but this one was fatal:

Quote Originally Posted by escapado View Post
    Our kinship successfully cleared the anvil yesterday.!
    Rimeya is not in your raid group? Because i remember when we joined a PUG raid on beta there were plenty of your kin (if i'm not mistaken).
    Last edited by Siddharta; Feb 21 2019 at 06:48 AM.
    Xolla;Tishina

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharta View Post
    Rimeya is not in your raid group? Because i remember when we joined a PUG raid on beta there were plenty of your kin (if i'm not mistaken).
    No one in our kinship was raiding on bully or palantir.
    We filled two spots for ID1 with the kin 'Schild Gondors' which rimeya is part of. i dont know if they were on the beta/palantir.
    Spinoza - Runekeeper
    De Leude von de Boose [EU] Gwaihir

Quote Originally Posted by escapado View Post
    We filled two spots for ID1 with the kin 'Schild Gondors' which rimeya is part of. i dont know if they were on the beta/palantir.
    Oh ok, sorry! Probably it was 'Die Reiter von Rohan' , i don't remember the exact name
    Xolla;Tishina

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharta View Post

but this one was fatal:

Haha thx,
    if you mean ID1 with the Sprint, i knew the second where i pressed the skill that i ####ed up^^
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum, the chance that I read them is low.
    Gertes#5389

No one really seems to care about this anymore it seems but slow on updating due to editing video/work.
    Prime - Evernight all bosses T3 Led The Charge.
    Gilrain - World Draigoch First 13/10/2011
    +Celestrata - 'Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D'
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

Quote Originally Posted by Thorebane View Post
    No one really seems to care about this anymore it seems but slow on updating due to editing video/work.
    Gz on completion Prime, well deserved after putting in the effort! Good job!

Good job prime,finally a second kin got it down on Evernight.
    Still waiting for you video tho from boss 1 from 2 weeks ago pre patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkadien View Post
    I saw people of another kin running around with the title like 2 days after T3 release so quite sure more kins have gotten it.

Here is my Twitch stream from 21.02. , that was our first real challenger Run. (Kinship: Hecki Hecki Pateng)
    Sorry for the poor quality some times, time Stamps are in the comments:
    Gertes#5389

Quote Originally Posted by Geremir View Post
    Gz on completion Prime, well deserved after putting in the effort! Good job!
    Cheers ! Literally is just boss one, the rest are a cakewalk.. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Arkadien View Post
    Cheers! It's coming, I'm the one with all our title runs videos and I'm working too much atm x.x zz

Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    I saw people of another kin running around with the title like 2 days after T3 release so quite sure more kins have gotten it.
    There's atleast 3/4 other players with the title, which two of them told me they have done T3, however it wasn't with a kin on our server, aka they transferred to help another kin (or vice versa, however you want to look at it) then transferred back. Not saying this is fully fact, but I don't have any reason to believe it's not considering the kin most of the people are in have not done any T3 bosses.
    Last edited by Thorebane; Feb 25 2019 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake, damn autocorrect.
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

There's atleast 3/4 other players with the title, which two of them told me they have done T3, however it wasn't with a kin on our server, aka they transferred to help another kin (or vice versa, however you want to look at it) then transferred back. Not saying this is fully fact, but I don't have any reason to believe it's not considering the kin most of the people are in have not done any T3 bosses.
    everyone knows on evernight that those "specific" players in a "specific" kin with "legit" r15 got their Lead the charge of Anvil title by exploiting the raid on t3 and 3manning it.
    i am quite familiar with the other eu kins who did this on t3 (from german servers since nobody on sira/lau did it) and nobody tool them with them.
    Neither any of the t3 kins on evernight took them with.
    and i dont think you wonder where a "specific" server laag is coming from^^

Quote Originally Posted by Elendilor View Post
    everyone knows on evernight that those "specific" players in a "specific" kin with "legit" r15 got their Lead the charge of Anvil title by exploiting the raid on t3 and 3manning it.
    i am quite familiar with the other eu kins who did this on t3 (from german servers since nobody on sira/lau did it) and nobody tool them with them.
    Oh we're quite aware of where the lag is coming from, and how it's being caused

Congrats Prime.

Come on Eagles and Elemental Knights

Lob
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Elendilor View Post
    LOL

Unsure of whatever this 3 person exploit for the raid is so can't comment on it.. (Although I have seen about 6 people now from random kins who've not even done a full T2, holding the T3 title now... hmm)

Come on to the other kins that are trying T3! You can do it!!!

Unsure of whatever this 3 person exploit for the raid is so can't comment on it.. (Although I have seen about 6 people now from random kins who've not even done a full T2, holding the T3 title now... hmm)

Come on to the other kins that are trying T3! You can do it!!!
    To be honest I don't even see the point on exploiting full T3 on all bosses to get title. It's like paying someone to call you "Your Greatness" if you got the title and can't even do a T2 what's the point of boasting about something you don't even have?
    I mean if they exploit loot cause they wanna be best on their classes with perfect equipment well still would make sense but showing off a title for an instance you have just exploited and could not complete a normal way... Are some players self esteem so low they need to exploit a title in game so they can lie to themselves? They are not fooling anyone cause we all know who completed T3 and who didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kander View Post
    Are some players self esteem so low they need to exploit a title in game so they can lie to themselves? They are not fooling anyone cause we all know who completed T3 and who didn't.
    Yes, there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kander View Post
    To be honest I don't even see the point on exploiting full T3 on all bosses to get title. It's like paying someone to call you "Your Greatness" if you got the title and can't even do a T2 what's the point of boasting about something you don't even have?
    I mean if they exploit loot cause they wanna be best on their classes with perfect equipment well still would make sense but showing off a title for an instance you have just exploited and could not complete a normal way... Are some players self esteem so low they need to exploit a title in game so they can lie to themselves? They are not fooling anyone cause we all know who completed T3 and who didn't.
    It would seem so :/.

what does ID mean in this context
    is there a reason people don't call them bosses

Quote Originally Posted by NeoBasilisk View Post
    I think ID is their word for Locks?
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by NeoBasilisk View Post
    ID = identification (I think)

ID is shorter than boss, so maybe therefore.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

I wouldn’t continue the exploit discussion. It will get everyone involved banned.

Quote Originally Posted by dsltn07 View Post
    I wouldn’t continue the exploit discussion. It will get everyone involved banned.
    Well, we're discussing about people using exploit, we didn't say anywhere what is the exploit about or how to reproduce it. (I don't even know it so...)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast