We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What a complete failure of a fix

After testing; mini heals about 10k hps LESS than before.

Great job.

BTW just spam major ballad now.

When will people learn hps mean next to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanovaria View Post

Great job.

Wouldn’t 10k HPS less for the average minstrel be negative healing? Sounds so bad it damages your allies maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombolllo View Post
    When will people learn hps mean next to nothing.
    Never, that's for sure.

10k less? I just did boss 3 in Anvil and had a wooping 100k for a 3min and 24 sec fight..
    The minnie heals is increase by Alot!

If you heal less now then you are doing something really really wrong
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Challenger of Saruman - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by NImlonda View Post
    10k less? I just did boss 3 in Anvil and had a wooping 100k for a 3min and 24 sec fight..
    The minnie heals is increase by Alot!

If you heal less now then you are doing something really really wrong
    Agreed, if you are healing less than before then it is you who is doing something wrong.... I've seen minstrels posting 70k+ in HPS, which is essentially almost double than what it was before the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    Agreed, if you are healing less than before then it is you who is doing something wrong.... I've seen minstrels posting 70k+ in HPS, which is essentially almost double than what it was before the patch.
    Oh wow, that sounds pretty substantial! Pretty funny Beo gets simultaneously cut in half!

Great job.

Just logged to check animations. They are and feel much more fluid. HpS and healing efficiency should increase by a (possibly too) large margin.

Major ballad was kind of meaningful even before this patch, cause of its OH buff and the need for Coda spam, as Cry of the Chorus would (and probably still does) black out when used too fast(?). Now it actually heals too. As far as animations are concerned, this is a good pass. Minstrel doesn't feel half as clunky and certain healing skills are finally back to potent. I'm a little concerned about values. 100k HpS seems over the top for a fast paced, reactive healer. Anyway, we shall see.
    Teucros/Psorokostaina/Ippokratis/Kervertros.
    Officer & Raid Leader for The Aegean Eagles, Evernight {EU}.
    http://aegeaneagles.forumotion.com
    https://theaegeaneagles.shivtr.com

Please bear in my mind that my 100k parse was done with maximising AoE heals at all times, using inspire fellow off\fs heart and every skill off cooldown at all times.
    I could even get higher than this with a little better rotation of skills.. Not that usefull to be honest, but it just shows how big the increase actually is.

At the start of the fight with FS heart going and Crit + Thriumphant right at start of combat my HPS was around 440k -
    Dropped down to stable 140\150k before dropping to 98k at end (Cause of stuns and lack of good rotation at end)

Before this patch went live minstrels who tried this could mabe get 40\50k tops..so 50% increase on AoE heals is actually safe to say

Minstrel update seem perfect.

Yesterday we were testing it (teammate minstrel) on t3 thikil and he did good job, yellow hps are strong and blue hps are awesome ( 60 k hps +).

Teammates and me tested minstrel on self healing and our hps is equal or next that we did before update on 6man without mad spamming (18 - 24 k hps).

Some change are great but raise the moral hot is still useless.

Need to test it in t2 raid now.

the ballad does seem worth considering now, however its extremely small range seems restrictive

Just mad spamming abilities which mostly overheal is absolutely pointless. It is about having the grunt when you need it. You can probably just stack SoS on raid members and that in itself will probably generate about 50k HPS of semi-useless numbers on it's own plus whatever other #### you can unleash during it's cooldown. It wont make you a decent healer though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zvim666 View Post
    Just mad spamming abilities which mostly overheal is absolutely pointless. It is about having the grunt when you need it. You can probably just stack SoS on raid members and that in itself will probably generate about 50k HPS of semi-useless numbers on it's own plus whatever other #### you can unleash during it's cooldown. It wont make you a decent healer though. :P

This is 100% true. But it do show the increase that was to some degree.

If you tried mindless spamming of skills in a group before you could maybe get around 40-45\50k
    If you do this now it should not be a problem getting double of this.. Which again shows roughly 50% increase in atleast group heals (To some degree)

Single target healing is also increased, but not as much as this. Haven`t done any real parsing on live here yet

Great job.

If your rotation consists of spamming major ballad then your hps should go down where your skill level already is. Time to learn a better rotation and use some other skills and skill combinations. Overall healing went up a decent amount with U23.3.

At the start of the fight with FS heart going and Crit + Thriumphant right at start of combat my HPS was around 440k -
    Dropped down to stable 140\150k before dropping to 98k at end (Cause of stuns and lack of good rotation at end)
    Measuring hps on such a short span is meaningless. What's the point of firing off FH before the fight and hitting Ioreth+TS at the beginning of a fight other than to maximize your hps parse? What do you do when you actually need FH or TS and they're on cooldown?