We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Todays Minstril Changes...

.... do they effect the Legendary Servers?
    Corewood
    Elf Hunter - Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by LordRiggs View Post
    .... do they effect the Legendary Servers?
    I would say yes if the changes affect skills that are available at level 50 and below.

Yea, I'm a little concerned about this. Vastin said he didn't want the Mini to be so OP at lower levels and the mob should be in our face hitting us a couple of times before we kill it.
    Well, that is the way it already was, so if he nerfs the damage skills at lower levels we are gonna be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara View Post
    Yea, I'm a little concerned about this. Vastin said he didn't want the Mini to be so OP at lower levels and the mob should be in our face hitting us a couple of times before we kill it.
    Well, that is the way it already was, so if he nerfs the damage skills at lower levels we are gonna be in trouble.
    Honestly, 50 Mini's damage took a significant hit, but it's not really that bad. I can still kill stuff in 4 hits, maybe 5 if none manage to crit. You have to actually cycle through 3 ballads and hit Coda now to kill a normal mob. How this translates to Elites/EMs, I have no idea.

All in all, we can still kill stuff faster than some other classes, but we're not 1-shotting everything in sight anymore. Which is probably healthier for social play, letting folks tag mobs for quests and stuff more easily.
    Aradhel
    50 Minstrel - Officer of The Last Alliance - Anor
    Challenger of the Rift - Challenger of Helegrod