We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Raid Armor Set Bonus Bugged (+5% outgoing healing)

in blueline before the outgoing healing set bonus your OH is capped at 90%, and when you use the raid armor set (+5% outgoing healing) it doesn't change at all. this is weird because it is working properly on other classes like minis and beornings, i have been told also that it works if you switch to redline and it is only bugged when you are in blueline -not sure about that-
    any ideas?
    Creeps:
    Deathlyheals - R14 defiler | Deadlyline - R10 Warg
    Freeps - FullyWrecked
    #BringT2cBack

Quote Originally Posted by jomanjy View Post
    in blueline before the outgoing healing set bonus your OH is capped at 90%, and when you use the raid armor set (+5% outgoing healing) it doesn't change at all. this is weird because it is working properly on other classes like minis and beornings, i have been told also that it works if you switch to redline and it is only bugged when you are in blueline -not sure about that-
    any ideas?
    Yes that is true, it works in red line but not in blue

I'm assuming it is because the blue line bonus is not "+20% outgoing healing modifier" but "sets outgoing haling modifier to 20%". "Sets to x" always ignores other buffs/debuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    Yes that is true, it works in red line but not in blue

I'm assuming it is because the blue line bonus is not "+20% outgoing healing modifier" but "sets outgoing haling modifier to 20%". "Sets to x" always ignores other buffs/debuffs
    This sounds very plausible.

I tested the set myself yesterday and also concluded the bonus is bugged on RK blue line.

So there is no chance that this issue will be fixed soon?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDayManLost View Post
    So there is no chance that this issue will be fixed soon?
    You need to define what soon means to you personally.
    Varkking - Dwarf Rune-Keeper - Syndicate - Anor Server
    Moderator of Lord of the Rings On Prime Subreddit.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the Lothlorien jewelry set +15% heal modifier is also bugged on RK.

I do think it is because of our Blue Line inherent 20% modifier, but that is slightly silly and unfair, considering it makes minstrels and beornings even more desirable now for legendary servers. Vile Maw and DN groups often need a minstrel healer specifically as advertised in LFF.

So, I guess it works on minstrel because their Resonance gives +10% modifier, however, it overall makes them stronger, because it seems to stack with their ballad self buff. Lets assume no other present buffs are on the minstrel, they get +10% from Resonance, +9% from stacked Major Ballad and +15% from the set bonus, which = 34% extra outgoing healing. If you put their anthem buffs, it may become even bigger. Combine it with an already great burst heal potential and overall amazing AoE top ups, no wonder people want a Minstrel or Beorning for legendary, with all the buffed AoE damage everywhere.

What do RK get? A 20% modifier, which bugs every set bonus, low base heals that need 10 seconds of stacking up to be relevant and very weak to mediocre AoE healing ( if you have the Essay it becomes mediocre ). Not to mention the outgoing healing modifier doesn't even help that much, as the base numbers are already quite low, so the % increase is less noticeable. We also have a nerfed panic stone, huge delays on almost every spell and bugged mechanics, like Rousing Words not applying GF ( I do believe this was an oversight ), BI not applying the initial heal if already present on the target etc.

Now, raids were almost instantly hot fixed as they were not WaI, but why not fix and patch a class also not WaI? It has been like this since forever. They nerfed essences and Nadhin gear as it was making other things obsolete - they did this change in around 3,5 months of Legendary being present. RK is present for years and still not shown love when other healers are making RK obsolete.

I can do every content as RK healer, do not seem to be incapable of healing, however, I need to put x3 times the effort compared to Minstrels and now Beornings who are able to top people up in a second or two, while we need to build up with 2-3 stacked HoTs. This build up with stacking the heals is just slowing us down.

I have seen many amazing ideas and changes listed in the forums, however, I myself would like to see our skills not having x3 stacks. Why is that mechanic needed anyways? The heal is still on the lower end of the numbers even when fully stacked, why make us waste 3 seconds stacking something for not that greater effect. Either leave the numbers as they are, but remove the tiers on skills like BI and Writ, or just noticeably increase their heal per tier. I am fine with Glorious FOrshadowing needing a buildup, but the base heal and HoT component of the spell should apply directly, not needing to build it up from something so tiny.