We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Glimmerdeep Crafting Quest: Chaos Reigns

Anyone know how to actually get to Blogdob? I am baffled as to how to get across the crevasse to his platform on the other side. Clearly there is something I am not doing. Is there a special mechanic once inside Glimmerdeep? Am I correct in entering Glimmerdeep through the landscape entrance, or is there a portal or "travel to" route that I should be usimg which will setup an instance? Any enlightenment gratefully received.
    Last edited by mjk47; Feb 03 2019 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Corrected title
    TANSTAAFL

The crafting instance version is not on the landscape. You start it by talking to the same NPC that gives the quest in Skarhald. First you choose your instance out of the four available - then you talk to the NPC again to travel there. Once inside, follow the tracks until you reach a mine cart with a lever - using the lever will open the next section of the instance, where you fight the "boss".

There is a guy in Skarhald, very close to main gate. You get the crafting quests from him and use the 'travel now' option. Once inside, it is all ptetty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothrir View Post
    The crafting instance version is not on the landscape. You start it by talking to the same NPC that gives the quest in Skarhald. First you choose your instance out of the four available - then you talk to the NPC again to travel there.
    Doh! I really should have thought of that. Since he gives all the quests, I assumed that his quest ring was just for the ones I hadn't taken yet.

Many thanks.
    TANSTAAFL

Overall, there are three versions of Glimmerdeep. One is basically landscape, you enter by going there and walking in. Both bridges to other side are broken, no way to get across.

Another is the 1/2/3 man instance accessible via instance finder at level 118+ It has a rather extensive system of levers where you need to guide a minecart properly. The right bridge is repaired and you can get across to where you get more levers puzzle and the final boss encounter.

Finally there is the craft instance, you get quest from Strahek the Stout and then talk to him again for travel now option. Lvl 120 solo/duo. This one has the left bridge repaired, and one needs to pull only one lever to open it up and reach the final target.