We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Embrace the Cold in the house of Snowmizer - by Noodly and Chromite

Here is a video of Noodly Potpie's latest creation: The house of Snowmizer!

Snowmizer battles his brother Heatmizer across the street. They have ballistas aimed at each other with minions manning them. Inside Snowmizer's house you will come across some snowmen bullies and Snowmizer's icy throne.

Can you handle the cold?

Noodly does pretty much all of the decorating in our houses, with a tiny bit of input from me. I am just the housing item provider from instances, raids, quests, deeds and bartering
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Where is this house?! Is it in the secret neighborhood you wouldn't talk about the other day??

Rhuangar
    Rhuangar, hunter on Brandywine
    Rhudawg, warg on Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    Here is a video of Noodly Potpie's latest creation: The house of Snowmizer!

Snowmizer battles his brother Heatmizer across the street. They have ballistas aimed at each other with minions manning them. Inside Snowmizer's house you will come across some snowmen bullies and Snowmizer's icy throne.

Can you handle the cold?
    Aha that's a brilliant concept! Are these houses open for visiting? the video is good, but it would be even better to visit in person.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    Noodly does pretty much all of the decorating in our houses, with a tiny bit of input from me. I am just the housing item provider from instances, raids, quests, deeds and bartering
    Noodly, you are one lucky decorator! A housing item provider! Sometimes I wish I had one of those XD Especially now with the Anvil housing items. I'm reluctantly gearing up my main again just to get them ^_^;

Hotdamn, this is incredible. No pun intended... Where do these icicle decorations come from - new Anvil raid? Not quite there yet, and haven't seen them listed on lotro wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelir View Post
    Hotdamn, this is incredible. No pun intended... Where do these icicle decorations come from - new Anvil raid? Not quite there yet, and haven't seen them listed on lotro wiki.
    You trade Coins of Grarik for them in Skarhald. Coins of Grarik can be obtained doing the Grey Mountains instances.
    Rhuangar, hunter on Brandywine
    Rhudawg, warg on Brandywine