We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

Oh well..........

Thought I might just indulge the nostalgic side of me and see if anybody else ever has a peep down in these depths any more?

I was kind of hoping the LS might have a few coming back to play but the devs dumped all over that !!

Would be good to hear from any.... we had some fond times... not all good and not all bad but I still remember them fondly as the best in this game.
    WHY DO PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE LEAST, KNOW IT THE LOUDEST?

AMG! Vanimaista Mestari Greatest Champion of all time the undefeated! Was a best girl female elf on Gilrain <3 Incomparable blade master. Vanquished all creeps in solo!

Such a Massive Nostalgia, Vanimaista was the greatest warrior during the Late Siege of Mirkwood and Early-Mid Rise of Isengard Era. None could stand against her , later on Vanyalanthiriel came on her hunter on Gladdenlicousness and Vanyalanthiriel once more AMG Guardian Perfectliciousness Sesto Sento Life Me uplicous on realm of Arkenstone.

Devastated more monsters here alone than Entire Armies of the North.

. My,my where is 2012 now, and I wont even comment 2010 on Snowbourn and ancient days of 2007/08 my deeds and memories of the Elder days are countless indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    AMG! Vanimaista Mestari Greatest Champion of all time the undefeated! Was a best girl female elf on Gilrain <3 Incomparable blade master. Vanquished all creeps in solo!

Such a Massive Nostalgia, Vanimaista was the greatest warrior during the Late Siege of Mirkwood and Early-Mid Rise of Isengard Era. None could stand against her , later on Vanyalanthiriel came on her hunter on Gladdenlicousness and Vanyalanthiriel once more AMG Guardian Perfectliciousness Sesto Sento Life Me uplicous on realm of Arkenstone.

Devastated more monsters here alone than Entire Armies of the North.

. My,my where is 2012 now, and I wont even comment 2010 on Snowbourn and ancient days of 2007/08 my deeds and memories of the Elder days are countless indeed.
    Ahh yes I also remember your deeds of those elder days.... How many bans did you get for posting your intimate thoughts regarding elves?

I seem to remember getting a PM reply from Sapience that the only reason you didn't get perma banned on like the 5th time was because the system didn't work properly and his perma ban didn't stick. You disappeared for a while before arising again but I can remember the way you posted and kudos on staying under the radar... lets hope your overly lewd posts don't arise again because you have managed to get on the "video group" (whatever its called) and that would be a complete embarrassment for the community team.

And by the way.... as regards Pvmp, you weren't actually that good... if you remember correctly pmlsl
    ----A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything----

Quote Originally Posted by LabadalofDorlomin View Post
    Ahh yes I also remember your deeds of those elder days.... How many bans did you get for posting your intimate thoughts regarding elves?

I seem to remember getting a PM reply from Sapience that the only reason you didn't get perma banned on like the 5th time was because the system didn't work properly and his perma ban didn't stick. You disappeared for a while before arising again but I can remember the way you posted and kudos on staying under the radar... lets hope your overly lewd posts don't arise again because you have managed to get on the "video group" (whatever its called) and that would be a complete embarrassment for the community team.

And by the way.... as regards Pvmp, you weren't actually that good... if you remember correctly pmlsl
    Haha that explains a lot of things. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I miss fun we had in ettens. I was very late to the party (back when the cap was 85), but I still treasure every moment that I spent in the moors during that era. We had some great laughs while the fun lasted.
    Those old ettens discussion threads were pure gold hahaha.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.