We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Herwegur View Post
    What are the titles granted for these deeds?
    From "Skirmish Assault: Ill Omens" (T3 deed): "Dispeller of Ill Omens".

From "Harbingers of the Dead": "Death-seeker".

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    I can confirm on top of that, that once the deed 120/120, the deed Skirmish Assaults Harbingers 13, the deed Harbingers of the Dead (kill all 18 harbingers once) and the quest 12/12 are all completed, there is nothing else after that.
    Are you sure there is nothing else? I noticed the cool down on the 12/12 meta quest is only 11 hours, so it may reset in the middle of the night and allow us to do it again before the event ends.
    Radian- Champion- Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino-Man View Post
    Are you sure there is nothing else? I noticed the cool down on the 12/12 meta quest is only 11 hours, so it may reset in the middle of the night and allow us to do it again before the event ends.
    I am sure. I completed the 12/12 meta deed yesterday. The only quest I have available today is the daily Skirmish Assault. There is no "second" meta quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Scirocco View Post
    I am sure. I completed the 12/12 meta deed yesterday. The only quest I have available today is the daily Skirmish Assault. There is no "second" meta quest.
    Yeah, same for me.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

yes very fun event. from start not so good and buggy. after fix much better. want soldier fix too plz so they same level like mobs and players. also unlock skirms so they not locked after books to open.

Hi simple question

I know the daily skirmishes are T3. But if if want to do the second deed of completing all the assault skirmishes do i need to do them at T3 or is T1 enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrixzia View Post
    Hi simple question

I know the daily skirmishes are T3. But if if want to do the second deed of completing all the assault skirmishes do i need to do them at T3 or is T1 enough.
    For the quest you don't have to do them at T3, T1 works fine, it's on the extra deed that needs to be done at T3.
    Wal's Army on Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy), Walori (Guard), Walrandir (LM), Walora (Warden), Walmo (Burg)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Atrixzia View Post
    Hi simple question

Yes T3 required for the deed that says (Tier 3) within it's name/description. Except Survival Barrow Downs, as that has no T3 version. T1 is enough for that one. They fixed so that it counts for the deed with the HotFix.

Acctually the daily skirmishes do NOT require T3, only that deed does. Once I was done with that deed on running them all once on T3, then I sometimes run them on T1 now for the daily. At least when I'm pressed for time, as T1 sure is faster. When i have time I still run them on T3 however, as I enjoy it. T3 also gives 2x 2 tokens, while T1 only gives 2 tokens. Not that that matters to me perssonally. I don't care for the pets nor the cloak(s). Still that could be a reason to run T3 for those that want the pets and cloak(s) (basically the same cloak, just one with a hood and one without).

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18