We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Quest Packs?

Quest Packs?

I've been checking every week so I'm really hoping I didn't somehow miss it... but have we had a quest pack sale recently? I don't remember them being on sale since long before Christmas.
    Iaralor | Riddorra | Cirnordar | Thransi | Fanion | Tarro | Otleif | Mallelleth

It has been awhile since those quest packs have been placed on the weekly sales. My guess is that they should be coming up soon. If my memory serves me right they usually follow close behind the "Store, Carry & Share" sales week...which just started today.

So, maybe in another couple of weeks...hopefully?

Welden
    Welden of Elendilmir

Let’s hope they come up soon, but leave it a couple weeks till my VIP runs out please! Or do it twice
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

last one was legacy of the necromancer

Yet another week and still no quest pack sales...
    Iaralor | Riddorra | Cirnordar | Thransi | Fanion | Tarro | Otleif | Mallelleth

I think there *will be one by the end of March or early April. And then, the next one will be on Summer.

Source: LOTRO Beacon past issue - surveyed and awaiting for QP sales too, hopefully.

There haven't been any quest pack sales since August 2018. In 2018 by the end of march we already had 2 quests packs sales. 2019 still none.

I'm tracking every weekly sales since 2014. There's no noticeable pattern except a given sales should come four times a year, one by quarter, average.
    I'm starting to fear quests packs sales have disapeared, like other sales (ie: PvMP sales) in the past. I hope I'm wrong.

It's getting frustrating to see the beacon again full of cosmetics.

@EdhWong : I just assumed from seasonal sales. Looks like there will be one on each season, if not all, at least one choosen quest/expansion pack. Last Yule we have QP bargains offered as Legacy Bundles but yeah.. I'm hoping for regular store sales too, hopefully, this Spring.