We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Thought i'd come back to the game....

3 years into my second retirement from lotro, i figured i'd come back to the moors to pwn some n00bs again, just for old time sake. My characters are currently on gladden, and after consulting the glff and world channels, i discovered that there is no longer any pvp on gladden. So i figured i'd look into transferring only 4 of my main pvp characters over to arkenstone to see if i could find my old pal mukal. I ran the numbers, and it would be about $100 to transfer my creeps and freep envoy.

I guess i'm not coming back to lotro i've already spent about $300 on the game over the 8 year span i've played the game, so i don't think it will be worth it to invest another hundo all at once just for the dying pvp scene from a 12 year old game.

Anyone know if turbine or whoever is reloading that free transfer cannon anytime soon? I'd love to play my favorite game again, but not at such an absurd cost.
    Meshoot, rank 10 Blackarrow; Hazghnaz, rank 7 Reaver; Blackdingus, r6 Defiler
    Officer of Freepaphiles, Riddermark; Founder of DANCES WITH FREEPS, Gladden
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >:} Memento Mori {:<

Meshoot, rank 10 Blackarrow; Hazghnaz, rank 7 Reaver; Blackdingus, r6 Defiler
    Officer of Freepaphiles, Riddermark; Founder of DANCES WITH FREEPS, Gladden
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >:} Memento Mori {:<

Wouldn't bother, even Arkenstone doesn't have much pvmp with that being the last server to have anyone, 99% of it is a GV camp which isn't worth logging in for. Transfers haven't been free since they closed down most of the servers.

Korthillion-1 R10 RK ,Kortahl R7 CPT, Kornslimedonyoface R11 Defiler, Kornbootysplitter R9 WL,Korndoggystyle R8 WRG +other low rank Korns