We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Level 60 Itemization Database

Hi all, Big Dave here from 'Situational Awareness'

Over the past 2 minutes I have been compiling and creating a huge database of level 60 itemization tables to help my kin and all of the legendary server understand the stat changes to level 60 loot and for newer players to learn where to get things. This database is on 'Situational Awareness' website however it's on the Legendary server public forum, so everybody has access to this section.

[CLICK FOR LINK]
    Note that you must be logged into Shivtr.

This database shows -

- All class armour sets for Moria/Lothlorien (please note, Beorning armour is not on the compendium so I had trouble getting screenshots of them, I had people help me with that and then messed up and didn't screenshot the Lothlorien set, if anybody could possibly link me an uploaded screenshot of the Lothlorien Beorning armour so i can add it to the database i would be much appreciated thank you)

- All crafted Outputs for every craft both Moria/Lothlorien

- All level 54-60 Instance loot-tables

- Misc Items (such as mote box armour / Lothlorien set bonus jewellery and other misc items )

Last edited by Rewind_SA; Jan 27 2019 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rewind_SA View Post

Over the past 2 minutes I have been compiling and creating a huge database of level 60 itemization tables to help my kin and all of the legendary server understand the stat changes to level 60 loot and for newer players to learn where to get things. This database is on 'Situational Awareness' website however it's on the Legendary server public forum, so everybody has access to this section.

[CLICK FOR LINK]

This database shows -

- All class armour sets for Moria/Lothlorien (please note, Beorning armour is not on the compendium so I had trouble getting screenshots of them, I had people help me with that and then messed up and didn't screenshot the Lothlorien set, if anybody could possibly link me an uploaded screenshot of the Lothlorien Beorning armour so i can add it to the database i would be much appreciated thank you)

- Misc Items (such as mote box armour / Lothlorien set bonus jewellery and other misc items )

Thank you so much for doing this. I will be making a shivtr account shortly to come take a look!
    Varkking - Dwarf Rune-Keeper - Devout of the Lidless Eye - Anor Server

Even logged into Shivtr this is the message I see:
    You have attempted to perform an action that you do not have permission to perform. Ensure you are logged in and that you are allowed to perform this action.

You did all that in 2 minutes?
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Quote Originally Posted by Rugongrod View Post
    You did all that in 2 minutes?
    No, he took myn off DotLE website, but does not matter.
    DEVOUT OF THE LIDLESS EYE
    Ramsay Bolton
    Servers First Tier 3 12 man Rift | Servers First Tier 3 6 man Rift
    AtoC - Anor's Tournament of Champions - Event Organizer

[CLICK FOR LINK]

This database shows -

Good work my guy.
    Last edited by Furvus; Jan 27 2019 at 06:33 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000002620/01003/signature.png]Ein[/charsig]
    [CENTER][I]Blade of Elendil![/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Furvus View Post
    Appreciate this. Thanks for not being crybabies like Devout of the Lidless Eye.
    Except it was not 'Devout of the Lidless Eyes' database but my own. I restricted access against the wishes of my own kin. So don't bring DotLE into it lol
    But thanks at least for crediting my 6 hours of work putting it together and not just simply claiming it as your own. Appreciate it.

Also I see that your going to be competing with us for SF's, nice. We could use some competition round here.
    So welcome to Anor and good luck hope to see you fellas in action.
    DEVOUT OF THE LIDLESS EYE
    Ramsay Bolton
    Servers First Tier 3 12 man Rift | Servers First Tier 3 6 man Rift
    AtoC - Anor's Tournament of Champions - Event Organizer

This is absolutely brilliant, thanks Big Dave and 'Situational Awareness'!!

Quote Originally Posted by liverpaste View Post
    This is absolutely brilliant, thanks Big Dave and 'Situational Awareness'!!
    No worries my friend.
    Last edited by Rewind_SA; Jan 29 2019 at 06:33 AM.

I'm just glad it is up there ahead of time. It is a massive boon to the entire community.
    Last edited by BuffetRaider; Feb 06 2019 at 08:41 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f1436/signature.png]Clutchofdarkness[/charsig]

Time is nothing but life's sunset, enjoy it while it lasts.

60 gear looks like trash. If you had Nadhin you are going to replace it with just Nadhin for this update and thats it. Ideally they adjust this in the expansion after Moria.

Quote Originally Posted by Varkking View Post
    60 gear looks like trash. If you had Nadhin you are going to replace it with just Nadhin for this update and thats it. Ideally they adjust this in the expansion after Moria.
    Pretty much. This is a huge problem that needs to be fixed in order to make the legendary servers work, however i doubt SSG will address it at all.

Pretty much. This is a huge problem that needs to be fixed in order to make the legendary servers work, however i doubt SSG will address it at all.
    My hope is they are aware of it and have been aware of it but it was too late to make the Moria cut but would be addressed in the other expansions going forward.

My hope is they are aware of it and have been aware of it but it was too late to make the Moria cut but would be addressed in the other expansions going forward.
    Well there isn’t any reason not to address it now or for Moria. They don’t need to do anything for the Moria launch on the legendary servers. It’s already been done, it’s there. They just need to turn on the gateway quests and raise the cap. That’s the beauty of the server being so far behind live. The content doesn’t has been around and tuned over the years. All they need to do is put a minimum level 100 requirements on any and all essence gear that drops.

Well there isn’t any reason not to address it now or for Moria. They don’t need to do anything for the Moria launch on the legendary servers. It’s already been done, it’s there. They just need to turn on the gateway quests and raise the cap. That’s the beauty of the server being so far behind live. The content doesn’t has been around and tuned over the years. All they need to do is put a minimum level 100 requirements on any and all essence gear that drops.
    good idea but it wont happen.
    ssg doesnt care for ####.

The issue becomes that there are people kitted out in that stuff and have made a ton of gold off that stuff. I've made a bunch off of Nadhin. The people I sold it to would just wake up one morning without 6 pieces of gear on, gold still lost, no refund for those essences, etc? It's already being used. The next issue would be by turning off Nadhin now that those who have it at 50 will still have it better than raiders and Crafters for the next four months at 60. By 70 they would be worse off not you're talking 5 months+ from now? There has to be a better solution.

Then again, everyone seems to think it'll be easy to farm 60 Nadhin. If that is true, just leave it in.

If there are spelling and grammar mistakes I am sorry but I typed this from my phone

The issue becomes that there are people kitted out in that stuff and have made a ton of gold off that stuff. I've made a bunch off of Nadhin. The people I sold it to would just wake up one morning without 6 pieces of gear on, gold still lost, no refund for those essences, etc? It's already being used. The next issue would be by turning off Nadhin now that those who have it at 50 will still have it better than raiders and Crafters for the next four months at 60. By 70 they would be worse off not you're talking 5 months+ from now? There has to be a better solution.

Then again, everyone seems to think it'll be easy to farm 60 Nadhin. If that is true, just leave it in.

If there are spelling and grammar mistakes I am sorry but I typed this from my phone
    Oh it’ll be super easy to farm nadhin. The sheer amount of ‘kill x amount’ slayer deeds in the instances of Moria just means you’ll be passively farming virtues while doing mass pulls to farm nadhin, win win.

SSG have had no issue screwing people out of huge amounts of gold long before now. Fortunately gold is easy to come by. A fun and nostalgic experience not so much and the latter is being greatly cheapened by the nadhin gear.

Oh it’ll be super easy to farm nadhin. The sheer amount of ‘kill x amount’ slayer deeds in the instances of Moria just means you’ll be passively farming virtues while doing mass pulls to farm nadhin, win win.

SSG have had no issue screwing people out of huge amounts of gold long before now. Fortunately gold is easy to come by. A fun and nostalgic experience not so much and the latter is being greatly cheapened by the nadhin gear.
    Yeah. I guess in the meantime you can ask your kin to not use it so that the content is a little more difficult. I just don't see them removing gear specifically for our servers.