We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for boots/shoes

I'm trying to find boots or shoes to go with the Rohirrim tunic and pants, without bleeding through the pants. Any suggestions?

I haven't tried this cosmetic tunic, it actually lets you pick your own shoes? (Some tunics are restricted to 'shoes' they come with).

Light armor shoes tend to be low-cut and sit below pants. Lots of different ones to try from various armour sets, at skirm camp or other armour set barterers.

If you want Rohirric boots, there's a nice medium armour piece (I forgot its name), craftable from Westfold crafting tier ca. level 66 or 67. Has leather strip wrapped around the leg of the boot, but might stick out of narrow leg pants. No guild needed to craft, it's a basic recipe item.

Agree with Aelir, Light armor shoes usually stay below the ankle. The downside being a lot of those shoes add the material out in front of the toes, leaving you wearing canoes on your feet.
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"

A quick thought, you can give a try to Shoes of the Dunland Soothsayer, available for preview in Lalia's Market. (If you like them, it's a quest reward from several Dunland quests, so you can get it in-game for free without wasting any mithril coins). They look very rustic and could be something a Rohirrim might wear, and they are smooth without pointy edges.