We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I didn`t play LOTRO for almost 10 years and came back a few days after Anor started. Was looking forward to challenging raids and PVMP. Was quite suprised how easy everything was - grinded all teal/purp Nadhin pieces. Stopped doing any instances after i realized that there was NO GOOD LOOT at all. Stood around in Bree a few weeks. Unsubbed the day the Community Manager said there would be no PVMP. Only thing i regret is that I actually spend money on this experiment. It`s a shame how they wasted the chance they had with these servers...

Quote Originally Posted by feyu View Post
    I didn`t play LOTRO for almost 10 years and came back a few days after Anor started. Was looking forward to challenging raids and PVMP. Was quite suprised how easy everything was - grinded all teal/purp Nadhin pieces. Stopped doing any instances after i realized that there was NO GOOD LOOT at all. Stood around in Bree a few weeks. Unsubbed the day the Community Manager said there would be no PVMP. Only thing i regret is that I actually spend money on this experiment. It`s a shame how they wasted the chance they had with these servers...
    They didn't say there would be no pvmp ever, just not likely for 2019.
    Varkking - Dwarf Rune-Keeper - Devout of the Lidless Eye - Anor Server

Quote Originally Posted by feyu View Post

She is the Raid,Randir.

Solo Dragon Wing on Level. Complete Edition without use of the essence gear. A being approached once and whispered: Gather friend party Friend, you will need it:

She replied. I am the Army of One Randir.

Legendary Thorog Solo plus Drummer and Drugoth the Death Monger by Limbairehiel of Ithil, Perfect retirement for now. Triumphant Noldo. High Queen of the Noldor.
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Feb 13 2019 at 09:44 AM.
    Fëanáro Curufinwë/The Bright Lord/Yennefer Of Vengerberg 1000+ Videos {Youtube}
    https://vanyalanthiriel.imgur.com/all Ardaranyë Envinyanta Image Compendium
    https://www.twitch.tv/limbairedhiel90 The Chronicles of Valainantiel/AoF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2