We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Evernight Ettens raid, Friday January 25th

Hey freeps and creeps! We are going to be getting together another ettens group Friday at 1:00pm servertime (6:00 GMT I think hehe) we need all both freeps and creeps, tell your friends! I'm going to try to get together a freeps raid that works so hopefully this won't turn into a GV camp, anyone is welcome to join pls message me in the game with your available classes! Hope to see everyone in the ettenmoors, let's show them creeps what the Free Peoples are really made of!!!

NOTE: THE TITLE SAYS THURSDAY BUT IT WILL ACTUALLY BE FRIDAY, AT 1:00pm SERVERTIME!
    Last edited by Linathorn; Jan 22 2019 at 03:31 PM.
    Not all those who wander are lost - but I sure am!

Dont waste your time until people get raid gear , you are just going to wipe until people get it in their heads you cant no longer faceroll with quest gear ^

Nah as long as I can get the group together this time we is gonna crush them creeps hehe

And last time it was a wipe, its not Going to change xD

Oops made a mistake there, the title is confusing but just to confirm it is actually going to happen Friday the 25th, not Thursday

But yes it IS going to change, I mean last time I never got a group together LOL