We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Niriya ring.

Niriya ring.

Greetings,

I failed to find an answer in the Lotro Wiki, so I decided to ask for your help. May be someone can help me.

Please, advice whether to keep the ring Niriya or throw it away? I just put it in my bag and keep it hanging with me in the bag.

As far as I understood, the Niriya rings develops with the character. However, I've found better rings for my level. What would be your tips?

Here is the picture of the Niriya ring for my Lore-Master, level 62:

Here is the pictures of the other rings I wear:

Last edited by Iluve_Tawarwait; Jan 22 2019 at 07:36 AM.
    Best regards, Iluve Tawarwait

Quote Originally Posted by Iluve_Tawarwait View Post
    Greetings,

I failed to find an answer in the Lotro Wiki, so I decided to ask for your help. May be someone can help me.

Please, advice whether to keep the ring Niriya or throw it away? I just put it in my bag and keep it hanging with me in the bag.

As far as I understood, the Niriya rings develops with the character. However, I've found better rings for my level. What would be your tips?
    Well, I have a tab in my personal storage called "souvenir" where all quest rewards, personal items etc. go that I want to keep even though I don't need them. My High Elf's ring is there, Ronald Dwale's pipe, Erebrandir's horseshoes, the white Minas Tirith cloak you get for the epic, the cloak of the black gate etc. It's nice looking through those things when I visit the vault from time to time. But I'm unsure if your question was with an answer like this in mind.

EDIT: Removed pics from quote.
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluve_Tawarwait View Post
    Greetings,

Here is the picture of the Niriya ring for my Lore-Master, level 62:

Use the Ring of The Lost One. Why? More morale ( 1,032 ) and Will: increases your maximum power pool, increased OCPR, and your Resistance to Disease, Fear, Poison, and Wound effects, including cowering from Dread. Also increases the damage done with a weapon or tactical skills and increases Outgoing Healing. For a LM first is Vitality, Will, then Fate. At higher levels, many of the items will have Fate on them and you can also buy Fate enhancement tomes from the LOTRO Store.

A link to help you understand and figure out gains from Stats

Hope this helps

As for keeping the Ring, there will be other Unique Items later in the game. So why keep it...
    Ujest - 120 Lore-master, Opun Tia - 100 Warden, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 61 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf_TheOld View Post

As for keeping the Ring, there will be other Unique Items later in the game. So why keep it...
    If SSG fixes Niriya so that it's stats grow appropriately then it may be well worth keeping. The Shield of the Hammerhand item has the same problem as this ring - the stat revamp has not happened to it.

Maybe they'll never get revamped and maybe they will.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Thank you very much.
    Best regards, Iluve Tawarwait