We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Missing Cooking Recipes

I have a perplexing problem and I don't know how to solve it, or even if I can.

A few days ago, I was going along just fine, making my strawberry-rhubarb filling for my tart when, *poof*, half my recipes suddenly disappeared! I thought it was a temporary glitch, so I relogged. No luck. I checked my other cook and found the same problem. I loaded both characters on another computer and had the same problem there. I then asked in chat whether any cooks could verify the missing recipes and received several replies that they had experienced the same thing.

So I guess what I need to know is what to do, since my request to support proved uneventful. I was thinking to reinstall the game but, since the version on the other computer, which is stand-alone, also has this glitch that's not the answer. Has there been any mention anywhere of an awareness of this issue and plans to fix or are we simply hooped?

I'm also interested in finding out if this is just a server thing (Brandywine) or if it applies to all.

I see little point in pursuing a profession if I can't actually use it to make the food I need for adventuring. I sure hope someone out there can help me.

Thanks in advance.

I have a fully guilded ironfold cook on Gladden, I can't say as I noticed any recipes missing, but if you can provide some specific ones you realize are gone, I'd be happy to take a look and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Umpbear View Post
    I have a fully guilded ironfold cook on Gladden, I can't say as I noticed any recipes missing, but if you can provide some specific ones you realize are gone, I'd be happy to take a look and report back.
    Thanks! I will make a list and get it to you asap.

EDIT: Just to update, I am still trying to sort out the recipe idea. One thing I can recall is that I did get the strawberry-rhubarb tart (superior recipe) on both chars and it's gone on both of them. I will try to get through the rest of them as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Shirrah; Jan 23 2019 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirrah View Post
    Thanks! I will make a list and get it to you asap.

EDIT: Just to update, I am still trying to sort out the recipe idea. One thing I can recall is that I did get the strawberry-rhubarb tart (superior recipe) on both chars and it's gone on both of them. I will try to get through the rest of them as soon as I can.
    strawberry-rhubarb tart Tart recipe comes from the Spring Festival and i checked on my cook and i still have the recipe, odd its gone for you perhaps a bug happened?
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!