We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: House Videos

Quote Originally Posted by symster View Post
    This house's theme is the ancient city of Alexandria
    Love your new house, from details like the broken windows to the impressive dwarf-throne monument in the middle of your entry hall.
    'Raided library' is a concept I haven't seen before, it's a really great idea.

It was very nice meeting you! I really do hope you'll find the time (and opportunity) to keep up your amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Aoumiel View Post
    I have a Mor-door available on my visiting dwarf parked on Belegaer. I'd be more than happy to place it for you. Just let me know when and where.
    Thanks for this terrific offer! I hope we'll be able to (to quote Tim Gunn ) make this work!

I know this was some time ago, but I spent a lot of time rearranging and refurbishing little bits and pieces, and since there's nothing new at the Spring festival, I'm more or less finished now. (Now I just have to find some space for a Moria Gate!)

I'd be very happy if you would find the time to visit Belegaer and have a look at a handful of newly decorated rooms (and my halloween/horror house). I'll ingame-mail you the relevant addresses, if I may.

Quote Originally Posted by Onno View Post
    Love your new house, from details like the broken windows to the impressive dwarf-throne monument in the middle of your entry hall.
    'Raided library' is a concept I haven't seen before, it's a really great idea.
    It was great running into you!!

PS- I hope it's apparent that the "dwarf-throne monument" is Pharos, the Great Lighthouse of Alexandria!
    Rhuangar, hunter on Brandywine
    Rhudawg, warg on Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by symster View Post
    I hope it's apparent that the "dwarf-throne monument" is Pharos, the Great Lighthouse of Alexandria!
    I ... I just stand over there in the corner and hang my head in shame, if you don't mind

PS: Somehow, I missed the light on top when I was in your house. Looking at it again in your video, I have to admit I really should have noticed

New video at 9 Chestnut St, Knockhouse, Bree, Brandywine

Kinship home of The Country of Towns.

Rhuangar, hunter on Brandywine
    Rhudawg, warg on Brandywine

I love The Country of Towns kin house!
    Noodly Potpie

Great setup. I like the two salmons circling each other, or the boar - well, producing the manure for the mushroom tent. My kinhouses aren't rural, only one looking like the home of a retired military officer, and another with a lot of nasty encounters, but yours might give me some new ideas.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

Behold!

Laurelin Server.
    MUH SILMARILS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3