We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Fix the bugged spot or remove it [Southern Mirkwood Roving Threats]

I like doing RTs, but South Mirkwood has a bugged spot and it's annoying. I've scouted the area so many times that I can even writte the pattern.

-Echad Sirion spot: only the cargul can appear here (never saw any other so far)
    -West Haunted Inn spot: only the troll can appear here (never saw any other so far)
    -Drownholt spot: cargul and spider can appear here
    -West Emyn Lum spot: cargul and armour can appear here
    -Taur Morvit spot: only the troll can appear here (never saw any other so far)
    -Ashenslades spot: only the armour can appear here (never saw any other so far)
    -Dol Guldur spot: troll and spider can appear here
    -Waterfall spot: the bugged spot. As the days one RT is missing is always spider or troll, I assume they can spawn here

So
    Troll: 4 spots (if you count bugged)
    Spider: 3 spots (if you count bugged)
    Cargul: 3 spots
    Armour: 2 spots

Fix or remove the waterfall spot please. So far, it has been already 4 days in a row that the troll can't be found. I know that eventually I'll get it but it's terribly annoying

Extra: take a look at Spitpyre in Mordor too if it's still bugged, it's a long time since I did it but no idea if they changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
    Extra: take a look at Spitpyre in Mordor too if it's still bugged, it's a long time since I did it but no idea if they changed it.
    I can confirm that this RT spawn is still not fixed, some days it just spawns in the lava pit so it is not visible on the rocky ground above it in Talath Urui.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    I can confirm that this RT spawn is still not fixed, some days it just spawns in the lava pit so it is not visible on the rocky ground above it in Talath Urui.
    Then fix it or remove the bugged spot, it's terribly annoying.

-Waterfall spot: the bugged spot. As the days one RT is missing is always spider or troll, I assume they can spawn here
    Did it today. Spider missing. Nothing at waterfall.

(Note Troll was Taur Morvith; either Cargul or Armour at Dol Guldur which you don't have listed, the other was in Drownholt.)
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress! Vote today!

Then fix it or remove the bugged spot, it's terribly annoying.
    A year later, the problem persists. The troll is unfindable. Is the bug unsolvable? Please help with this, there are people who run these regularly who don't want to spend two hours looking for one RT. Tks.

/signed

Just fix this bug already! And check all other locations what have many RTs for missing spots, like ND or Angmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    /signed

Just fix this bug already! And check all other locations what have many RTs for missing spots, like ND or Angmar.
    Also signed. Kin did a run last night. That waterfall spot is bad. Please remove it. The terrain is likely the issue here. It is tricky to get to, and even then, when enemies do spawn correctly, not all of them will.

Now about Angmar and ND and others, I've never seen an issue with them. Gorgoroth and Southern Mirkwood, yes. Gorgoroth had lots of terrain issues. I reported those I found and I doubt that I found all of them.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Just give Roving Threats one designated spawn point each.
    Having to look for them gets really annoying.