We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

quest: Introduction an Old Anories

I can´t found Curugond, and he is not in his location, that I search: Curugond, Master Builder (L1, 65.7S - 16.9W) Minas Tirith.
    Any hints? In my case is after battle, I dont known if that, make some difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Galmarth View Post
    I can´t found Curugond, and he is not in his location, that I search: Curugond, Master Builder (L1, 65.7S - 16.9W) Minas Tirith.
    Any hints? In my case is after battle, I dont known if that, make some difference.
    It makes a great deal of difference.

Curugond can be found in pre-battle Minas Tirith, south of the door into the stables, standing behind Prince Imrahil between Londir and Heledon. After the battle, there is no one standing there, and Imrahil is outside the broken gate with Hurin, giving repeatable post-battle quests.

If you have a quest for Curugond, or you've learned he has a quest for you, you have to go back to pre-battle MT. There's a horse to the north of the stables who will port you *inside* the stables, and when you go outside you'll find you're in pre-battle MT and Curugond is there. Similarly, in pre-battle MT there's a horse to take you "to the field of onslaught" and another that will take you to post-battle MT. (I just ran a character back and forth a couple of times to make sure of this.)

I don't know what happened to Curugond after the battle. He may have died. He may have been injured and is lying anonymous in the Houses of Healing. He may be somewhere in the City, supervising repairs. Lotro-wiki says nothing further about him.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Thanks