We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: the hell???

the hell???

I just logged into the game. All my characters are gone! What the.... I just played the other day

EDIT: never mind.... for some reason it logged me in on the wrong server.... my bad....
    Last edited by Loriandra1979; Jan 13 2019 at 07:17 PM.
    Lifetimer
    Grishmath - (Blackarrow)/Dragaz - (Warleader)

I dont know how to make a Thread D: but i have a Problem!

I Cant Login in my Old Account.
    I just installed Lotro, i played it like 1-2 Years Ago with a very old Account. But now it says i use the Wrong name or Password... But i clearly use the right one.
    I Dont remember my old Email, cause it was a Email i made when i was 10 (about 9 Years ago). Is there any Possibilty i could get my old account back? :/
    The Acc Name was "Parkutan" i used to play on Server "Imladris"

Quote Originally Posted by Parkutan View Post
    I Cant Login in my Old Account.
    I just installed Lotro, i played it like 1-2 Years Ago with a very old Account. But now it says i use the Wrong name or Password... But i clearly use the right one.
    I Dont remember my old Email, cause it was a Email i made when i was 10 (about 9 Years ago). Is there any Possibilty i could get my old account back? :/
    The Acc Name was "Parkutan" i used to play on Server "Imladris"
    You should probably go here - https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new - and select the "I need to locate my account" option from the drop-down list and give as much information as possible about your account. I don't know how quickly they respond but, as it's weekend, it won't be straight away.

Is the Character Transfer from Imladris still available?
    I loged in at a very old account of mine (Made 2012) could be the right one, but i cant see any Characters or any Server when i click on transfer