We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: the hell???

the hell???

I just logged into the game. All my characters are gone! What the.... I just played the other day

EDIT: never mind.... for some reason it logged me in on the wrong server.... my bad....
    Last edited by Loriandra1979; Jan 13 2019 at 06:17 PM.
    Lifetimer
    Grishmath - (Blackarrow)/Dragaz - (Warleader)

I dont know how to make a Thread D: but i have a Problem!

I Cant Login in my Old Account.
    I just installed Lotro, i played it like 1-2 Years Ago with a very old Account. But now it says i use the Wrong name or Password... But i clearly use the right one.
    I Dont remember my old Email, cause it was a Email i made when i was 10 (about 9 Years ago). Is there any Possibilty i could get my old account back? :/
    The Acc Name was "Parkutan" i used to play on Server "Imladris"

Quote Originally Posted by Parkutan View Post
    I Cant Login in my Old Account.
    I just installed Lotro, i played it like 1-2 Years Ago with a very old Account. But now it says i use the Wrong name or Password... But i clearly use the right one.
    I Dont remember my old Email, cause it was a Email i made when i was 10 (about 9 Years ago). Is there any Possibilty i could get my old account back? :/
    The Acc Name was "Parkutan" i used to play on Server "Imladris"
    You should probably go here - https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new - and select the "I need to locate my account" option from the drop-down list and give as much information as possible about your account. I don't know how quickly they respond but, as it's weekend, it won't be straight away.

Is the Character Transfer from Imladris still available?
    I loged in at a very old account of mine (Made 2012) could be the right one, but i cant see any Characters or any Server when i click on transfer

Other help articles have said that if you did not move your characters when the servers were closed and consolidated, you should still be able to make one free transfer and move them
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.