We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Kin leader transfer

What happens to the kin house that the leader bought when he transfers leadership to another member? Does the kin retain the house? Can the old leader still stay there or is he banished from the house?

I am giving up on keeping my old kin alive. I am going to join an active kin. I finally found one of the old members that is willing to take over for me. Maybe they have more spunk than me to make something out of the kin.
    I just didn't want them to lose the house if I left.
    I dance for cookies!

Rest assured the house will stay with the kin.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

assuming they pay the upkeep...
    "You can't fight the Enemy with his own Ring without turning into an Enemy" - J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter # 81

Quote Originally Posted by Rugongrod View Post
    Rest assured the house will stay with the kin.
    This^.

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

There is no upkeep on the house.
    What you didn't tell me is while the house remains my ability to port to it disappears.
    So I am going to start a gofundme page for a homeless dwarf. Care to contribute?
    I dance for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    There is no upkeep on the house.
    What you didn't tell me is while the house remains my ability to port to it disappears.
    So I am going to start a gofundme page for a homeless dwarf. Care to contribute?
    If you are not in the kin you trasferred leadership to another player, of course you can not to port to kinhouse...

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Quote Originally Posted by Olgomil View Post
    If you are not in the kin you trasferred leadership to another player, of course you can not to port to kinhouse...

So no gofundme contributions?

I understood that I was no longer in the kin and that part was ok. But I did spend for the kinhouse and thought they might be big hearted enough to rent me out a room in the place. I was even willing to do chores for upkeep.
    I dance for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    I understood that I was no longer in the kin and that part was ok. But I did spend for the kinhouse and thought they might be big hearted enough to rent me out a room in the place. I was even willing to do chores for upkeep.
    LOL

Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

the new kinleader can give you rights to the kin house.
    you can even pay the upkeeps, but you get only the port if you are member of the kin.
    In our kin village most have an own house to use the port even for the small non-kin chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubgaenger View Post
    the new kinleader can give you rights to the kin house.
    you can even pay the upkeeps, but you get only the port if you are member of the kin.
    In our kin village most have an own house to use the port even for the small non-kin chars.
    The new kin leader did give me permissions for everything. It is mainly the port I miss. Now I have to take the tour to the neighborhood then ride to the boat. Just more troublesome is all.
    I dance for cookies!