We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    48 hours later. So did a request like you said. No sign that the request was saved or sent. (Okay shows in email that it was sent)
    Just have to hope someone gets back to me.

I remember the days the gm's in game could sort this out. *sigh*

Ok - for me the matter of not getting items I bought even after reopening of store has been resolved and all is ok.

I will list the steps I did after I read Cords mail - perhaps it helps people:

1) I clicked the link he posted and filled out the ticket. In the ticket I did not only describe what happened, I also copied the purchases from the sc reen with my ingame Store History, showing exactly when, what and what I paid for them (I strongly recommend to do that!)

2) It is absolutely neccessary to answer the "Standing Stone Games welcome email" by clicking on the link therein - else your ticket will not be processed! I did that and immediately recieved another mail with my ticket number.

3) 1 hour later I recieved a mail, saying that the purchase will be cancelled and I will get my spent LPs back - and I did get them (and bought the items again )!

So I really cannot complain about how this matter was handled - perhaps I was just lucky?

Good luck to all, happy gaming!

My two items hadn't materialized as of yesterday, but will be checking shortly.

Wonder what the solution will be when one of the items was the weekly coupon item?

(That's actually just a rhetorical wonder, as I really have no real use for a Track Tome thing.)

---------

edit: Items still not there. Ticket submitted.
    Last edited by Devolved; Jan 15 2019 at 09:14 AM.

Brandy: Cupcakes of Doom.
    Landro: Trueheart Companions.

Still happening. I bought the scholar bench on sale and did not receive it. There was no sound of getting it. When I opened my bags and did not see it, I logged back and in.
    Still not there. I thought perhaps I was mistaken as I had not heard that purchase sound, and foolishly tried again. Same thing happened. No confirmation email.
    And the lotro points are gone from both attempts.

So this still has not been fixed. And now I have to go through all the ticket submission and endlessly waiting and hoping period.

FIX THIS!!!!

There is a lot of talk in chat about this problem, it is happening to many players.
    Last edited by redwoodtreesprite; Jan 15 2019 at 02:18 PM.
    Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Can confirm that this is still happening. Tried to buy a hope token and didn't get it. About an hour or so later, it pops up in my inventory. I'm not using it because I'm waiting for a GM to refund me the LP I wasted on it, since I don't need it any more.

But then I stupidly forgot the bug was there, clicked to buy a milestone skill, then didn't get that either. Expecting that to pop up sometime soon, at least that I can use.
    Doro from the other-side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Can confirm that this is still happening. Tried to buy a hope token and didn't get it. About an hour or so later, it pops up in my inventory. I'm not using it because I'm waiting for a GM to refund me the LP I wasted on it, since I don't need it any more.

But then I stupidly forgot the bug was there, clicked to buy a milestone skill, then didn't get that either. Expecting that to pop up sometime soon, at least that I can use.
    OH dear, if the store is fusked, so are SSG.

This cropped up again in the past hour, but was quickly resolved. If you need assistance, get in touch with customer support.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Good to see SSG getting their priorities right, raid closes 1st, store goes down, store fixed within hrs and still no raid even though we already paid for it.GJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This cropped up again in the past hour, but was quickly resolved. If you need assistance, get in touch with customer support.
    Is this a problem with your 3rd party processor or something with your code?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenarrow46 View Post
    Good to see SSG getting their priorities right, raid closes 1st, store goes down, store fixed within hrs and still no raid even though we already paid for it.GJ
    Two different problems worked on by two different teams.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Sadly, Your customer support are on holiday or fired... nobodys home it seems.

I have reported twize through your support form, that I bought x5 Black Steel keys on monday 12.january, for 900 point and still no joy!
    NO keys delivered and no points returned.

First I reported it through the the ingame GM, because they used to fix such issues before. The ingame GM sent me to the forums for information update (what good does that me really?)
    Here in the forums, you tell us to report this too customer support, with their own page to report such bugs.. done that twize.

It starts to feel like a joke now.. and I have always supported you guys!
    Maybe the negative peoples on these forums and ingame might have a point about this Company...

While this issue stays unresloved, I will not invest another dollar in this Company.

Raised a ticket as suggested using the link provided in this thread.....ticket still open no answer 4 days later.

Can someone look into this and have our store purchase issues resolved in a timely fashion?

I feel that I am not receiving the service for which I am paying and if this is not resolved soon, may well cancel my subscription.

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Limopsis View Post
    Raised a ticket as suggested using the link provided in this thread.....ticket still open no answer 4 days later.

Can someone look into this and have our store purchase issues resolved in a timely fashion?

I feel that I am not receiving the service for which I am paying and if this is not resolved soon, may well cancel my subscription.

Many thanks.
    Going to bump this until they are able to both answer us and solve it.

I guess you are understaffed and use all resources handling the bugged raid, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Aranaan View Post
    Going to bump this until they are able to both answer us and solve it.

I guess you are understaffed and use all resources handling the bugged raid, but still...
    Cordovan touched on this during his weekly stream this morning..... apparently because of the store issue (in a weekend no less) they have a HUGE backlog of tickets, and to please give them a chance to catch up.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

But they still have time to fix bugs, write newsletters, announce and follow events... but priotising customers lost values can be put in a que?
    Nope, not buying it! Also find it strange that in game GMs can't fix this, like they used to do. They can check everything my toon have done, the history. In my book it should be an easy fix, despite what they describe as a huge list of back orders. They even announced things was fixed on Monday and those who still lacked their item, should fill a report. I think they have royally screwed up and their silence confirming it, trying to keep a lid on it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Aranaan View Post
    But they still have time to fix bugs, write newsletters, announce and follow events... but priotising customers lost values can be put in a que?
    Nope, not buying it! Also find it strange that in game GMs can't fix this, like they used to do. They can check everything my toon have done, the history. In my book it should be an easy fix, despite what they describe as a huge list of back orders. They even announced things was fixed on Monday and those who still lacked their item, should fill a report. I think they have royally screwed up and their silence confirming it, trying to keep a lid on it :/
    I tend to agree, the store is basically an automated script; I think what has happened is they have lost the order records due to whatever the bug was, but dont want to admit it, so are manually fulfilling via the ticket system without a clue to what was ordered originally, but perhaps with a few clues to how many LP were spent by manually checking the player account history.

This is bad, it means they arent running a safe or adequate back up system to protect a large part of their revenue stream, that they have no real-time monitoring of the system, or anyone prioritizing store related issues.

There have been too many things going wrong with the store recently to mark it down as bad luck, or a one-in-a-million occurrence.

I dont know about you, but from now on, my purchases will be limited to Tuesday-Thursday 11:00 - 15:00 (EST), so if it goes wrong, there is a chance someone will read the ticket before ten thousand other people have also sent tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    I tend to agree, the store is basically an automated script; I think what has happened is they have lost the order records due to whatever the bug was, but dont want to admit it, so are manually fulfilling via the ticket system without a clue to what was ordered originally, but perhaps with a few clues to how many LP were spent by manually checking the player account history.

This is bad, it means they arent running a safe or adequate back up system to protect a large part of their revenue stream, that they have no real-time monitoring of the system, or anyone prioritizing store related issues.

There have been too many things going wrong with the store recently to mark it down as bad luck, or a one-in-a-million occurrence.

I dont know about you, but from now on, my purchases will be limited to Tuesday-Thursday 11:00 - 15:00 (EST), so if it goes wrong, there is a chance someone will read the ticket before ten thousand other people have also sent tickets
    I think you have a solid point!
    As for me it have now been a week since I filled in their form, according to what Cordovan told us, but still I lack both keys or points.
    Unlike you, I will not buy anything, but even cancel my VIP status on monday. I used to be a solid supporter of this game, but not anymore.

I might even spend some time, collecting screenshots and write up a story and start spreading it on www, about their lack of control and service support.

Finally got a response about the delayed items. Took 6 days but I've now got the LP refunded to my account. Hopefully that means everyone else will be getting theirs soon, too.
    Doro from the other-side.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2