We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In-game store bug: Paid but not delivered

Several people on server Gwaihir are reporting the same issue I have: They bought an item in the in-game store, the Lotro points were deducted from their account, but they never received what they paid for. Please look into this.
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

Same issue with multiple people on Laurelin as well ( me included ).
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

They just posted on Facebook that the store is disabled right now.

We have temporarily turned off the LOTRO Store until we can correct this issue.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We have temporarily turned off the LOTRO Store until we can correct this issue.
    Store is still open for me. Items still not being delivered.

Edit: An hour later and store is still open. Still not received purchased item.
    Last edited by Altair6; Jan 12 2019 at 01:33 PM.

I purchased points in Stores and the payment has been taken. Will the points be added to the account after the stores issue has been solved?

Same on Evernight, lotro points taken but item not received and no email confirmation of transaction.

Store is still accessable contrary to statement saying it is not!!

I bought shared vault upgrade got an error message. reported to a GM, they told me just to read the forums.
    Lost the LP, didnt get the upgrade

Was on my other account

I am seeing the Store down in game, for those still able to access it, how are you accessing it and on which server?
    coolcool

Ok, looks like the Store was still open on a couple of worlds. We've now close the Store on all worlds.

We are aware that people made purchases that were not delivered. We are continuing to work with a third-party vendor to resolve the issue and make sure people get their purchases.
    coolcool

The LOTRO Store is now open, and all purchases are being processed. Everything purchased during the period where purchases would not deliver are expected to be delivered within the next 24 hours.
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The LOTRO Store is now open, and all purchases are being processed. Everything purchased during the period where purchases would not deliver are expected to be delivered within the next 24 hours.
    Thank you! Great this worked out so fast. I got my items

Store still closed on Ithil legendary server

Quote Originally Posted by Modeki View Post
    Store still closed on Ithil legendary server
    Same story on Anor.
    ............................ missed a putt.........................At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach............ another Dead & Co. show at the same beach a year later
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face, and yes, that's a banana, no, I'm not happy to see you.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Can we get a fix for the "premium" servers, please?

Store still isn't working on the legendary servers.

We're looking into it. Thank you for your patience.

Store should now be up for Legendary Servers as well. Thank you for your patience.

lotro points lost from store bug

The store may be working again, but the lotro points that were deducted while it was not working are still not refunded and the ordered items have not been delivered either. How and when will this be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Maeglion View Post
    The store may be working again, but the lotro points that were deducted while it was not working are still not refunded and the ordered items have not been delivered either. How and when will this be fixed?
    According to a message on the launcher, the issue has been fixed and all outstanding orders are being processed and delivered; obviously there is going to be a backlog that might take a day or so to sort out - as it did the last time the store fusked up, especially as it is a weekend.

I would give it until noon Tuesday if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeglion View Post
    As Yarbro pointed out, it will take some time for the store to get you your items. It should resolve in a day, if it doesn't, please send us a ticket.

A ticket in game?

Item not yet received or lotro points refunded.

Should the ticket be submitted in-game? Yesterday GM's didn't want to know when ticketed about the store problem!

Quote Originally Posted by SSG_RedPanda View Post
    As Yarbro pointed out, it will take some time for the store to get you your items. It should resolve in a day, if it doesn't, please send us a ticket.
    Your a funny entertainer... I have sent tickets, both Ingame and as a bug report. The GM on the ingame tickets, send me to the forum for solutions.

You guys in the different depertaments, should start talking to each other more ????????

Meanwhile I will wait until Tuesday, like somebody mentioned, despite your own promise within 24 hours. If my items are not delivered then or my point returned, I will bring the thunder to these forums.

If you still haven't received your items, get in touch with Account Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new
    coolcool

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast