We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Burglar Throw Knife

Thanks for the addition, but i think the damage output of this skill is a bit tedious.

Please buff to 7-9k that grants crit if attacking from behind(like mob running away) and perhaps add a buff to it like champs/ba's/minis/hunter/

we are melee and need a decent slow like them so perhaps a 30/40% slow. for 10 secs

Sure would cheer up the burglar community at the moment and its not exactly hard to implement and is in no way game breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollag3 View Post
    Thanks for the addition, but i think the damage output of this skill is a bit tedious.

Please buff to 7-9k that grants crit if attacking from behind(like mob running away) and perhaps add a buff to it like champs/ba's/minis/hunter/

we are melee and need a decent slow like them so perhaps a 30/40% slow. for 10 secs

Sure would cheer up the burglar community at the moment and its not exactly hard to implement and is in no way game breaking.
    Personally, I'd remove Purge Corruption and add the corruption removal to the new Throw Knife skill. It's reasonal to have a low CD on Corruption Removal as Guardian's "Sting" also is a 3 second CD corruption removal skill. It's not too strong I think, also Purge Corruption is a really bad skill at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Snobs View Post
    Personally, I'd remove Purge Corruption and add the corruption removal to the new Throw Knife skill. It's reasonal to have a low CD on Corruption Removal as Guardian's "Sting" also is a 3 second CD corruption removal skill. It's not too strong I think, also Purge Corruption is a really bad skill at the moment.
    signed
    Teucros/Psorokostaina/Ippokratis/Kervertros.
    Officer & Raid Leader for The Aegean Eagles, Evernight {EU}.
    http://aegeaneagles.forumotion.com
    https://theaegeaneagles.shivtr.com