We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anvil raid discussion

I just wanted to start a thread here about impressions, thoughts and mechanic discussion of the newly released raid.

General opinions:
    I like the new raid, looks aesthetically great and progression, voice and walkthrough is enjoyable.
    Balance and difficulty opinions:
    T1 is appropriate in nearly all raid enemies, just I would add that the mitigation rebuffs are way too strong, basically just forces tanks to go full morale and Inc healing rather than a mitigation build. Or maybe that's my concern. Also on first boss tactic is still uncertain for us but I consider the amount of tank healing required in this fight will make every T2 to use 3 healers or even 3 healers and a personal buffer to the adds tank, I'd tune it down a bit or at least reduce the debuff magnitude on those adds. And also T2 is already terrible because of the morale of the enemies, completely terrible, every trash pull makes you deal like 100 to 150 million damage, and I bet T3 will be a pain with 100M morale on each elite thrash mob. That MUST be fixed, thrash pull morale on T1 is already ok for T2 too, just with the added damage buff they are already balanced, T2 shouldn't be 3 times as long, just harder because of mechanics or damage received. Even if T3 was completely faceroll I wouldn't ever do it with that morale on enemies, we basically have same DPS against on level mobs we had in throne (or even less) and now every single thrash mob have same morale and mits as a boss in throne raid. We do not want to do fights of 30 to 40 minutes on every boss because morale is high but because it's hard and require tactics and mechanics.

Walkthrough and strategy t1:

First you go into the instance and find a group of dwarves you have to talk too and then just proceed to the left for boss room where Karazgar and Vethug will be and talk to you, then fight 3 thrash pulls with drakes that put a frost MIT debuff.
    Then first boss, we just have a to healer on a tank and one beorn for everyone else. Heal tank that will take adds after boss is 60% morale and keep them surviving. Offtank will take only boss and basically full nuke boss to the end and kite when you got the eye. Also move away from trajectory of the icicles that will be marked by circles on the floor. Easy in tactics but we could only heal tank with adds using a heal rk doing 20k hps on tank and exhausting every emergency skill as soon as you had it. Not easy at all for being a t1.

Then you clear a room with some orcs and drakes and 2nd boss.
    2nd boss got 3 adds and main boss. One of the minibosses (left one) will do a debuff on its target that will buff greatly every enemy that hit you so it should be tanked away from group all the time until it's killed. Oiko will do a hammer smash that is targeted to someone and will do great frost damage to everyone in its way. Boss puts a bleed and a Inc healing debuff (100% at the end). So after first mini boss is dead tanks should swap aggro on the boss each minute or so. It's not a complex fight if you do well on the aggro part.

Then some thrash pulls and one mini boss crawler and then boss 3.
    Boss 3 is Vethug and Karazgar. First mounted in drake, he will do damage on tank and they will reduce mits so you must swap from time to time, also does a ice breath to whoever gets the eye so you must move away from group. He will also build a damage buff overtime. You have to drop icicles on him when he becomes immune to damage by killing them above the boss. Then he will dismount and you will be able to out of combat rezz or even retrait, here bosses will need to be swapped for MIT debuffs not to stack and they will drop puddles on tank sonuse the room wisely.

After that there's Hrimil, last boss.
    You need only one tank for this fight if it's a guardian cause the aggro loss mechanic can be ignored with permataunt. First stage is dpsing boss and 3 different mechanics but really important:
    1- He will stun everyone for like 2s and then you will need to find cover behind ice rocks that will drop from the ceiling or you get oneshot.
    2- he will say get out of my sight or I will throw you down or something like that. Then you run towards boss cause it's a long knockback and if you fall you die and cannot be rezzed.
    3- It's an eye or a buff on someone. They just need to run away from group to avoid aoe hitting group.
    Then you got 2nd phase when boss goes immune to damage. You need to go close to the boss here before floor collapses or you will die (bug?) And then use sprint and all and run to the exit as fast as possible. After few seconds boss will come down and chase you, if he reach group it's oneshot for everyone. You need to assign proportional DPS to 2 groups and fully nuke 2 grims while interrupting constantly when the opposite one get armour buff. Then just run to the exit of the instance and completed.

Some details: last boss 2nd fight seems like an unfinished fight, I miss a last stage outside cave too maybe on T2 or T3.
    Heal rk makes all fights really easier due to reliable and constant HPS on tank and damage reduction buffs. 1 rk for tank and 1 beorn for offtank+ group seems like the superior option by a really huge difference. We've done it with mini but it's certainly not the best option apart from pre fight anthems and rezz.
    Nearly everything is tactical damage.
    First boss adds deal too much damage or maybe we're using wrong tactic.
    If you leave instance to repair or get invited after the 3rd boss is dead, you will need to do /stuck command in order to reach group again since a boulder stops you from running back again. Either that or we're too blind to find a teleport NPC.

Thoughts? Agree or disagree on something? Got a different tactic? Changes in T2 (since I didn't have time to try it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kander View Post
    I just wanted to start a thread here about impressions, thoughts and mechanic discussion of the newly released raid.

General opinions:
    I like the new raid, looks aesthetically great and progression, voice and walkthrough is enjoyable.
    T1 is appropriate in nearly all raid enemies, just I would add that the mitigation rebuffs are way too strong, basically just forces tanks to go full morale and Inc healing rather than a mitigation build. Or maybe that's my concern. Also on first boss tactic is still uncertain for us but I consider the amount of tank healing required in this fight will make every T2 to use 3 healers or even 3 healers and a personal buffer to the adds tank, I'd tune it down a bit or at least reduce the debuff magnitude on those adds. And also T2 is already terrible because of the morale of the enemies, completely terrible, every trash pull makes you deal like 100 to 150 million damage, and I bet T3 will be a pain with 100M morale on each elite thrash mob. That MUST be fixed, thrash pull morale on T1 is already ok for T2 too, just with the added damage buff they are already balanced, T2 shouldn't be 3 times as long, just harder because of mechanics or damage received. Even if T3 was completely faceroll I wouldn't ever do it with that morale on enemies, we basically have same DPS against on level mobs we had in throne (or even less) and now every single thrash mob have same morale and mits as a boss in throne raid. We do not want to do fights of 30 to 40 minutes on every boss because morale is high but because it's hard and require tactics and mechanics.

Walkthrough and strategy t1:

First you go into the instance and find a group of dwarves you have to talk too and then just proceed to the left for boss room where Karazgar and Vethug will be and talk to you, then fight 3 thrash pulls with drakes that put a frost MIT debuff.
    Then first boss, we just have a to healer on a tank and one beorn for everyone else. Heal tank that will take adds after boss is 60% morale and keep them surviving. Offtank will take only boss and basically full nuke boss to the end and kite when you got the eye. Also move away from trajectory of the icicles that will be marked by circles on the floor. Easy in tactics but we could only heal tank with adds using a heal rk doing 20k hps on tank and exhausting every emergency skill as soon as you had it. Not easy at all for being a t1.

Then you clear a room with some orcs and drakes and 2nd boss.
    2nd boss got 3 adds and main boss. One of the minibosses (left one) will do a debuff on its target that will buff greatly every enemy that hit you so it should be tanked away from group all the time until it's killed. Oiko will do a hammer smash that is targeted to someone and will do great frost damage to everyone in its way. Boss puts a bleed and a Inc healing debuff (100% at the end). So after first mini boss is dead tanks should swap aggro on the boss each minute or so. It's not a complex fight if you do well on the aggro part.

Then some thrash pulls and one mini boss crawler and then boss 3.
    Boss 3 is Vethug and Karazgar. First mounted in drake, he will do damage on tank and they will reduce mits so you must swap from time to time, also does a ice breath to whoever gets the eye so you must move away from group. He will also build a damage buff overtime. You have to drop icicles on him when he becomes immune to damage by killing them above the boss. Then he will dismount and you will be able to out of combat rezz or even retrait, here bosses will need to be swapped for MIT debuffs not to stack and they will drop puddles on tank sonuse the room wisely.

After that there's Hrimil, last boss.
    You need only one tank for this fight if it's a guardian cause the aggro loss mechanic can be ignored with permataunt. First stage is dpsing boss and 3 different mechanics but really important:
    1- He will stun everyone for like 2s and then you will need to find cover behind ice rocks that will drop from the ceiling or you get oneshot.
    2- he will say get out of my sight or I will throw you down or something like that. Then you run towards boss cause it's a long knockback and if you fall you die and cannot be rezzed.
    3- It's an eye or a buff on someone. They just need to run away from group to avoid aoe hitting group.
    Then you got 2nd phase when boss goes immune to damage. You need to go close to the boss here before floor collapses or you will die (bug?) And then use sprint and all and run to the exit as fast as possible. After few seconds boss will come down and chase you, if he reach group it's oneshot for everyone. You need to assign proportional DPS to 2 groups and fully nuke 2 grims while interrupting constantly when the opposite one get armour buff. Then just run to the exit of the instance and completed.

Some details: last boss 2nd fight seems like an unfinished fight, I miss a last stage outside cave too maybe on T2 or T3.
    Heal rk makes all fights really easier due to reliable and constant HPS on tank and damage reduction buffs. 1 rk for tank and 1 beorn for offtank+ group seems like the superior option by a really huge difference. We've done it with mini but it's certainly not the best option apart from pre fight anthems and rezz.
    Nearly everything is tactical damage.
    First boss adds deal too much damage or maybe we're using wrong tactic.
    If you leave instance to repair or get invited after the 3rd boss is dead, you will need to do /stuck command in order to reach group again since a boulder stops you from running back again. Either that or we're too blind to find a teleport NPC.

Thoughts? Agree or disagree on something? Got a different tactic? Changes in T2 (since I didn't have time to try it yet.

Ofc you like it if my main was RK or Hunter i would like it too.Its perfect for range dps but if you are champion like me then its another story.
    I did it T1 yesterday too with my champion and i felt completely useless.Single target in all boss fights running behind the bosses at least for 1 and 2.We dont even have to kill the adds in first boss only a tank can keep them busy till the fight ends.
    Second bosses run around all over the place changing agro between tanks forcing me again to go single target once more.
    Third boss completely single target feeling useless when range had to dps that things at the ceiling and last boss well just a big guy who did a lot of damage with out adds that a champion worth dealing with and to be honest i was so disappointed from all that i sow until then so i rage quit after couple of tries.
    I will go again tonight for T2 to see what happens expecting a miracle that i can be useful for a change...
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    Ofc you like it if my main was RK or Hunter i would like it too.Its perfect for range dps but if you are champion like me then its another story.
    I did it T1 yesterday too with my champion and i felt completely useless.Single target in all boss fights running behind the bosses at least for 1 and 2.We dont even have to kill the adds in first boss only a tank can keep them busy till the fight ends.
    Second bosses run around all over the place changing agro between tanks forcing me again to go single target once more.
    Third boss completely single target feeling useless when range had to dps that things at the ceiling and last boss well just a big guy who did a lot of damage with out adds that a champion worth dealing with and to be honest i was so disappointed from all that i sow until then so i rage quit after couple of tries.
    I will go again tonight for T2 to see what happens expecting a miracle that i can be useful for a change...
    Melee unfriendlyness is something they should fix indeed but Champions can aoe DPS in thrash and offtank and also do decent single target DPS. There are no true melee unfriendly mechanic in any boss, just you have to stop dpsing enemies when they move and lose a bit, there are no oneshot to melee and no aoe small range stuns, fears or whatever. Problem for champ is that most boss fights are single target and it harms champ a bit more than warden.
    And giving X feedback about the raid saying that it's bad or good based in the usefulness of your class is biased. It's a negative point but mordath was more melee unfriendly even and most throne fights too except unbroken and gothmog. Out of 4 bosses of this raid I'd say 2 are melee unfriendly (first and third) and other 2 are neutral.

Apart from mechanics that seems to be (unfortunately) melee unfriendly so far so it is -1 if that is the case BUT i have to give +1 positive feedback for that the raid is FINALLY not LAGGY raid. I run the whole raid on very high graphics with 60fps and without drop downs the whole time and during the fights very good job SSG finally and one more +1 for the whole appearance of the raid which looks very bad-### and cool to kill dragons on the ice i love it and the music and the whole think is spectacular
    Argohald 120 Champion(main), Phokalin 120 Guardian, Helectra 105 Warden Aegean eagles kinship in Evernight
    Aleziana 105 Lore master, Ellinas 100 Guardian, Armonia 65 Captain in Landroval

Agree with Aleziana on the none laggyness

I play literally EVERYTHING maxed, 80-100fps. !
    Gilrain - World Draigoch First 13/10/2011
    +Celestrata - 'Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D'
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret

General opinions:
    I didn't say a single word in the raid feedback thread in the BR forum, because i was wonder how fare SSG will go with the feedback given by players with the full raid set. And all i could read was mostly "too easy".
    Now the raid is exactly as i thought it will be: a pug with average players will not be able to do T1. All mobs/bosses have laughable high morale for a T1 raid.
    Mechanics? Mecha... what? You can burn down the first boss on t1 and on t2 without to have to care about any other mechanics as to kite in a 20m/25m circle with a purple eye.
    If you know that Karazgar's icicles are always on the same place you have your safe spots, so you can ignore it further. Just burn down thew boss fast enough, then you can ignore her calls for her children (which cause that all mobs from the mobs-tank run to her if you don't kill them (what you don't want to do)). This "tactic" is working on T1 and T2.

Champions are as useful in the raid as a kiss on a dead horse's a... backside. Take a burg or a second LM instead to increase RKs/Hunter damage further. Don't forget to take three RKs with different rank of Mystifying Flame and you can literally burn down everything.
    And the raid is still buggy after 8 weeks of work.
    Last edited by CaerArianrhod; Jan 11 2019 at 11:34 AM.

I also don't understand why every mob has 100 times more morale compared to 105 cap, while everyone is doing almost the SAME DPS as we were doing at lvl 105 cap.

Quote Originally Posted by pikeperch View Post
    I also don't understand why every mob has 100 times more morale compared to 105 cap, while everyone is doing almost the SAME DPS as we were doing at lvl 105 cap.
    Smouldering Wrath tooltip at 105 cap was 19-21k, Smouldering Wrath tooltip now is 47k-50k.

So no, everyone is not doing "the same DPS" as 105 cap.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Smouldering Wrath tooltip at 105 cap was 19-21k, Smouldering Wrath tooltip now is 47k-50k.

So no, everyone is not doing "the same DPS" as 105 cap.
    I literally couldn't care less if the tooltip said 100 zillion damage each 0.5s if your final dps is nearly 60-70k ST dps in a long fight which is the same you did in throne. And there's one explanation for that:

In throne you could easily get 0% mits on all enemies, with nearly no resists and no partial avoids. All with capped crit and nearly capped mastery.
    You had 2 red captains with OB reset set. So that made up to 2 oathbreakers each 2 mins, meaning half of the time boss had an oathbreaker's shame buff. Also you brought 2 red captains which increased the dps due to having permanent banner as a side effect (you brought red cappy for OB mainly). Burg reveal weakness and double enrage were stronger than now. ALL rks had the +2 pulses set, warden dpsers had +3 pulses set and +25% bleed damage. Mini in yellow could be viable as dps group healer meaning permanent anthem of war damage x3.

We might have gained some base value on our skills but just check your max and average hit in combat analysis in a long fight and you'll find out both are lower than what they were at lvl 105 on nearly every class.

we absolutely did not lose dps. 60-70k dps is less than half of what you should do on boss 2 or 3, and 50-60% of what you should be doing on boss 1. boss 4 changes depending on strategy, but it's still about the same as boss 1. RKs have no business running without +2 pulses from throne, abyss, or osgiliath.
    Gruid-Level 65 Burglar. Trebon-Level 65 Minstrel. Foilfang-Level 60 Hobbit Warden. Stiric-Level 56 Man Champion.

I literally couldn't care less if the tooltip said 100 zillion damage each 0.5s if your final dps is nearly 60-70k ST dps in a long fight which is the same you did in throne. And there's one explanation for that:
    If that's your rk dps in the raid than you're doing something terribly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    If that's your rk dps in the raid than you're doing something terribly wrong.
    The Problem when we are talking about dps is that we dont know what sort of setup and support they had. I dont like such statements like, "if your dps is not XXX you are doing something wrong". What is if the support is doing something wrong?
    I have had this quite a few times, when running raids with randoms that my dps was sometimes just 60% of what i had in our main raid.
    Thats the main reason why i dont like talking about dps, when there is no context.

But now to my Raid feedback, i did the Raid on t1 and the first 2 bosses on t2.
    The first thing that i notice is that Rk, Hunter, Warden and Champion are very very close together in terms of Dps and overall usefulness. That is something i have never seen before and im super happy about it (ofc balance still needs to be done, but this is big improvement to the abyss and even throne balance.)
    Also the healer variety is so much better, Beo's, Rk's and Minis are all useful in the raid and can do there job, after years of just mini healers this is also nice to see.

On top of this the raid looks so beautiful with nice details and a awesome last boss (in terms of animations^^). Also mechanics look nice so far (i did not have seen everything on t2)

I hope that t3 adds a new layer of deepness (mechanics), but no annoying moral amounts pls. Keep it hard but i don't want super high amount of boss/add moral that make everything take to long to kill.
    I'm also hoping that t3 wont screw up with class balance, its to good a the moment^^

So overall a big thumbs up so far!
    Gertes

Minstrels can get by on healing T2, but they bring less than either RK or bear and I doubt they will be viable for T3.

I don't know where people are getting these champion dps numbers, but from what i've seen running with a champion, it's not even close except maybe on boss 2.
    Gruid-Level 65 Burglar. Trebon-Level 65 Minstrel. Foilfang-Level 60 Hobbit Warden. Stiric-Level 56 Man Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasin View Post
    Minstrels can get by on healing T2, but they bring less than either RK or bear and I doubt they will be viable for T3.

I don't know where people are getting these champion dps numbers, but from what i've seen running with a champion, it's not even close except maybe on boss 2.
    Well i think pre minis anthems are so strong that 1 mini per raid is more then useful.
    The champion topic is a bit diffecult, it seems like the dps of an casual rk (and to some extend even hunter) compared to a casual champion is noticeable better.
    But if you compare "higher skilled" rk's, hunter and champs the difference in dps gets much smaller.
    Your damage simply increases more on an champ/hunter, with your experience.
    Rk's after mastering the basics have not that much room to improve drastically further.

Edit: Also support is Important, without a beo,hunter and warden, champs will deal lesser damage because physical mitigation debuffs are missing. Its like rk's/hunter without the loremaster support.
    Last edited by Gertes; Jan 12 2019 at 07:48 PM.
    Gertes

In throne you could easily get 0% mits on all enemies, with nearly no resists and no partial avoids. All with capped crit and nearly capped mastery.
    You had 2 red captains with OB reset set. So that made up to 2 oathbreakers each 2 mins, meaning half of the time boss had an oathbreaker's shame buff. Also you brought 2 red captains which increased the dps due to having permanent banner as a side effect (you brought red cappy for OB mainly). Burg reveal weakness and double enrage were stronger than now. ALL rks had the +2 pulses set, warden dpsers had +3 pulses set and +25% bleed damage. Mini in yellow could be viable as dps group healer meaning permanent anthem of war damage x3.

We might have gained some base value on our skills but just check your max and average hit in combat analysis in a long fight and you'll find out both are lower than what they were at lvl 105 on nearly every class.
    Only 60k-70k dps? We are doing over 100k st dps for first and second bosses on t2, also as stated above support plays a big role as well because if support is slacking, dps will be low. Another thing is if lm has 105 crit set form pelenor, make quite big difference, sucks that not all people can get that anymore but if they don’t have that, they can use the bb jewls for -10% tact mitigation. It’s nice.
    Last edited by Evan13cbg; Jan 13 2019 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan13cbg View Post
    Only 60k-70k dps? We are doing over 100k st dps for first and second bosses on t2, also as stated above support plays a big role as well because if support is slacking, dps will be low. Another thing is if lm has 105 crit set form pelenor, make quite big difference, sucks that not all people can get that anymore but if they don’t have that, they can use the bb jewls for -10% tact mitigation. It’s nice.
    Yeah well, we had 1 red cappy only, LM without any old set (nor bb jewells) and sometimes not even burglar in our runs, so yeah, support can increase dps of the group greatly, but I consider having old sets that shouldn't be acquired anymore shouldn't be taken into raid balance concern, because they shouldn't exist anymore. I honestly have always supported the set bonus essences we got with central gondor long ago and wasn't continued...I'd like if they brought them back with all set bonuses even if you had to wear a set of 4 essences to get something like HS reset on hunter, or LM crit chance, or rk +2 pulses and so on, so you can use the set bonus combination you want at a huge loss of stats.

With the correct setup you do a lot more dps then at lv 105 here.
    Our kin killed the first boss t2 in 3:20.
    setup was:2tank,2heal,lm,burg,red capt,3hunter,2fire rk.
    The hunters were between 140-160k st dps and the rks between 130-150k.

On the second boss you get even higher numbers,over 200k are easy possible on fire rk/yellow champ/warden here.

On boss 3+4 you get in the st phases same numbers as on Boss 1

The main way to achieve these high dps numbers is simply to minmax your dps support+to never move the buffs a single cm.
    Stuff like tar,circle,red banner,double enrage,20% fire mit debuff from lm,different traited fire mit debuffs from rk need to be used with 100% uptime.
    Meneldor: Kamaraum, Reaver - R8 / Thodhrin, R12 Champ
    Morthond: Huorwal, Captain - R5;

Not trying to start a fight or argument, I'm just saying here, unless you've got video proof of what you're kinmates are saying I highly doubt even for a 3.5/4 minute fight they're getting an average parse of 150/160K+ through the whole raid, especially 200K dps average on boss 2 (even on T1)
    Maybe they're hitting it at the start burst then it comes down but I just find that extremely hard to believe when I've seen neither on any server, or forums anyone posting ANYWHERE close to that dps, even with the kins which have full T2 armour and essences slotted ...
    Gilrain - World Draigoch First 13/10/2011
    +Celestrata - 'Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D'
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

Quote Originally Posted by MrGuidi View Post
    The main way to achieve these high dps numbers is simply to minmax your dps support+to never move the buffs a single cm.
    Stuff like tar,circle,red banner,double enrage,20% fire mit debuff from lm,different traited fire mit debuffs from rk need to be used with 100% uptime.
    With a similar setup, we've killed it in aroun 3min30 as well on tier 2, I can tell you that 130-150k DPS for both RK's and Hunters is very much possible. The DPS'ers can be as good as they want, however, without optimal support their dps will be significantly lower.
    Fearendur, Captain R12 -- Original Challenger of the Abyss, Vanguard of the Anvil
    Eleannora, Rune Keeper R10 -- Aemeryllis, Guardian

Odyssey - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Harigrim View Post
    With a similar setup, we've killed it in aroun 3min30 as well on tier 2, I can tell you that 130-150k DPS for both RK's and Hunters is very much possible. The DPS'ers can be as good as they want, however, without optimal support their dps will be significantly lower.
    And the DPS-ers are pretty much Glass-cannon

Quote Originally Posted by HeliStorm View Post
    And the DPS-ers are pretty much Glass-cannon
    You dont really need mitigations there as an DD, Rk's will sometimes drop at 20% hp but they will survive.
    Without kiting also champs and wardens can reach 120-140k
    Gertes

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    You dont really need mitigations there as an DD, Rk's will sometimes drop at 20% hp but they will survive.
    Without kiting also champs and wardens can reach 120-140k
    Yeah i know , but i dont think everyone is building like that, maybe thats why they dont think dps-numbers are that high. Well good dps involves alot of things, rotation, debuff/buffs knowledge. For my part i wasnt experienced when DA came and Osgilath so i capped mits and struggled to get high mastery/crit.

We ran Anvil T2 Boss 1 today post update and it appears there are some changes to the fight ; we didn't notice an enrage timer in play any more, also the adds are now getting a tiering run speed and damage buff.

At least it appeared that way, can others confirm no enrage timer on boss anymore?
    Notice anything else different ?
    lil 'obbit of Evernight...

Chaos Unbound, Paradox, Silent Paths, Ascension, Bonehunters, Legion of the Valar

Enrage timer is 8 min I think, did your fight last longer then that?
    44 Bulldog

Does anyone understand the behaviour of the adds? Namely what causes the buff to tick up? Can it be removed or stopped from ticking up? We did fine while the adds where on the add tank but once the buff ticked up the adds start to run around randomly and either killed the boss tank or causing super buffed belly flops to kill our RKs and Hunters (EDIT: Obviously talking about T2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast