We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Returning Player

Greetings!

It's your usual returning player, checking in to see how thing are and where to begin again, I've been out a bit and never managed to get 100% into Mordor; don't get me wrong, it's a very well made zone, but I'm struggling to enjoy it from a questing and leveling perspective, hence why I slipped into other games, real life taking over, and an issue where for some reason half of my keystrokes don't get noticed in Mordor, asked multiple times on different platforms... nobody knows why.

Here's where I am
    Main - Level 111 Burglar with a load of Fushum Bal quests, any alternatives to Mordor?
    2nd - level 105 LM - any alternative future questing zones?

I'd love to get back into fellowship and raids etc, hows that front looking?

What state is the burg really in for solo play?

Cheers for the catch up info folks.
    LAURELIN
    Master Guardsman Seraile - 111 Burglar | Flandar - 106 Lore-Master | Falethir - Guardian

Good to see you back ^^ I also returned a few days ago, heheh
    Lifetimer
    Grishmath - (Blackarrow)/Dragaz - (Warleader)

The first page of this forum has multiple threads decrying the sad state of the burglar, his uselessness in fellowships/raids, and the recent burglar "revamp" which ended up nerfing them. I invite you to read them. Sorry I don't have better news. For general landscape futzing, any class is OK though.

There is no alternative to Mordor at this time. At 105-115 it's the only game in town, other than leveling up via skirmishes or some such.

There is a new raid that just came out yesterday. I haven't tried it so I can't comment on that.

I believe the difficulty of Mordor has been reduced in the recent update, if the difficulty was previously off-putting to you.

The difficuilty wasn't too bad, Just some areas I struggled as a burglar, I'm guessing due to the nerfs handed to us.

Looks like I'll just have to power through Mordor... Ah well.

Thanks for the replies.
    LAURELIN
    Master Guardsman Seraile - 111 Burglar | Flandar - 106 Lore-Master | Falethir - Guardian