We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. It strains credulity to believe that the developers do not understand both the myriad and the magnitude of issues with the Burglar in its current state. What I am beginning to believe is that this is a sort of team building/psychological tolerance test, like the coach in the movie Miracle employed when running his team ragged...

Maybe if one of us jumps up and shouts our name and that we 'play' for SSG, they will relent and fix things

Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

'Legendary' Items - Tips, Tricks, and a Guide to the 'Grind' - a Legendary Items guide! (And a new Imbuing guide! and Essence guide!)

The Life and Times of Kaleigh Starshine: Curing insomnia, one reader at a time, and a proud resident of The Cottage of Pen and Play

Quote Originally Posted by Areyekuwe View Post
    Now you are just being silly.

So the problem that may be, but not yet makes something broken now? So a skill needs to be removed?

-That kind of logic will get you nowhere with me.

I do not think that CdG is broken.

I do not think CdG is nearly enough to be top reward for our DPS trait line.

In regards to the moors, i can not see CdG doing an attack of 500K in morale. And that and above is what is required to oneshot a creep.

In regards to all sorts of "old" setts that literally litter whole landscape currently by not scaling up. Well they are old.

And BTW. No need to ask any one if they "know" anything. All a person needs to know is google.com

Asking for a nerf for a future buff. This is beyond me. It is crazy. None of this happened and currently we are talking about this: how to make burglar effective a bit more. And BTW, not in the moors at all. Biggest problem facing burglar is their role in almost any size fellowship. We are just like that set are "old" currently lifeless relic and part of the problem is with people like you that can say that any powerful ability that a burglar has is too powerful to have and needs to be removed.
    Coup de Grace has always been broken, is still broken to a degree, will always be broken - in PvMP. In PvE however, it is just not useful. It's a high burst skill that's hardly ever needed, especially not in instances and raids.
    That's why I suggest to replace it with something actually useful for the red burglar. Remove the CdG trait and replace it with a trait that grants that 4-set bonus I posted above. It's a huge dps boost that also makes rotations interesting. It's a hell of a bonus, believe me.
    I'm not trying to take away anything from you or nerf the class... I'm a passionate Burglar main since 8 years and just as frustrated as anyone else with the supposed "class update".

Maybe try not attacking everyone who might have a slightly different opinion than you. Just because you are vocal in every burg thread doesn't mean your opinion is the only valid one. Thanks.

Cheers.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfThar View Post
    Coup de Grace has always been broken, is still broken to a degree, will always be broken - in PvMP. In PvE however, it is just not useful. It's a high burst skill that's hardly ever needed, especially not in instances and raids.
    I disagree.

That's why I suggest to replace it with something actually useful for the red burglar. Remove the CdG trait and replace it with a trait that grants that 4-set bonus I posted above. It's a huge dps boost that also makes rotations interesting. It's a hell of a bonus, believe me.
    This just does not work like this in real life. As in suddenly some one comes out and goes" Err, red trait line capstone is broken" So, the solution is to remove it and replace it with something that I like, something else, something great - and a good one: believe me.

I do not believe it needs to be removed and replaced. I do not believe it is broken. I believe it needs to provide much higher reward. It is Red trait line capstone after all.
    How about cutting cooldown in half. How about it will apply true stealth after each use?

I'm not trying to take away anything from you or nerf the class... I'm a passionate Burglar main since 8 years and just as frustrated as anyone else with the supposed "class update".

Maybe try not attacking everyone who might have a slightly different opinion than you. Just because you are vocal in every burg thread doesn't mean your opinion is the only valid one. Thanks.
    Oh, i do not personally attack you. But i am completely against asking for removal of anything. I am 100% against being too cautious like "oh that is so op, if - big IF"
    Just stop the nonsense. NO need to ask for a nerf of a future buff that is not here. This is insane. Go watch a TV series, i got one for you (it is American) Monk. It is cute and i like it, but none of this paranoia is what we are talking about here. We are talking about just straight up making us strong.
    Cheers.
    PS.

I am extremely sad about great many armor setts that are no longer available because they were never intended to scale up to any point above at that time end game.

Has anyone seen stats on ICONIC moria set? The stats are lover then regular dexterous drop gear.

How about Hytboldt setts, when you arrive to rebuild the city there is 3 traders. Guess what level 95 max.

One word for the game SCALING.

Just like pellenor instances (or better) we should be able to have these revards in action based on what we want, obtain them on higher levels then initial release and use them as long as we like WITHOUT severe "old gear - bad stats" penalty.

I propose we make a thread with as many listings for all Burglar setts that are no longer really in the game, asking SSG to scale them up to the end game.
    Teyaha: then let's be real here and factor in history, precedence and class balance in this genre. Burglars should be the highest single target sustained dps in the game...
    -Areyekuwe: The truth. So, why not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2