We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
    You can just compact everyone one of your posts into the sentence : " I hate freeps".

Most of us got over the irrational hatred of the other side after our first week in the moors, you've been going full t@rd for years now.
    I'm not upset I got zerged that sort of thing happens and is no big deal to me. This update is 100% freep fault. The game is balanced but where are they? On the stairs or in bree. If you are upset I'm putting the blame where it goes I dont know what to say. If you cant see its freeps fault then maybe you need to look for all the freeps that were camping grams 24-7 last update. You wont find them cause they quit when things got balanced or they are just hanging out at the mail box in south bree. I dont hate freeps. I hate how bad the action is because of them.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    I dont hate freeps.

Hmmm....

This update is 100% freep fault.

100% this. Freeps wont leave gv cause scared. Game is pretty balanced as is and yet freeps either sit in bree or sit on gv stairs.

I've been hearing you freeps on landy are having a hard time. Staying alive and killing anything that is. Especially the burgs. Dont take your frustrations out on other players because you are unable to adapt and play your class after years of you easymoding.
    Oh I'm sure it will be nerfed because freeps will cry. But just in case you are suggesting that wls are fine I will direct you to this thread where you will find you are in the minority https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...7381-Warleader
    Warleader heals are not fine they need to be buffed badly along with their banners. Roughly fell restoration isnt going over 2 million on a rank 14 defiler. I'm sure they will fix it soon. If i had to guess by tomorrow due to freep tears.
    my favorite part about update 23 is the freep tears.
    Some of the 1v1s i've watched go either way really. Yet freeps are still complaining that creeps are op when in reality it is they have no clue how to play because they have been easymoding all this time.
    I thought the reason you werent playing creepside is because you are too busy easymoding on your freep making sure the froups are healstacked.

As of Tues 05/22 the numbers were 25 freeps vs 22 creeps. Course freeps had to keep calling in more, and healstack which made for terrible fights and action. I almost forgot to mention creeps had the ON buff lol. Poor creeps they tried hard freeps just ruined it.

Ok.

Hmmm....

Ok.
    ....when the forum PVP is better than the actual game pvp....
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

Hmmm....Ok.
    All of those quotes are true but in none of them do I say I hate freeps. Even IF I did hate freeps, hate is a strong word, it still doesn't make what I said any less true than what it is.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

Said the hunter, and I quote.

Anyone who plays a creep is a creep.
    What was that being said about pvp in a players first week?
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5