We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
    You can just compact everyone one of your posts into the sentence : " I hate freeps".

Most of us got over the irrational hatred of the other side after our first week in the moors, you've been going full t@rd for years now.
    I'm not upset I got zerged that sort of thing happens and is no big deal to me. This update is 100% freep fault. The game is balanced but where are they? On the stairs or in bree. If you are upset I'm putting the blame where it goes I dont know what to say. If you cant see its freeps fault then maybe you need to look for all the freeps that were camping grams 24-7 last update. You wont find them cause they quit when things got balanced or they are just hanging out at the mail box in south bree. I dont hate freeps. I hate how bad the action is because of them.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    I dont hate freeps.

Hmmm....

This update is 100% freep fault.

100% this. Freeps wont leave gv cause scared. Game is pretty balanced as is and yet freeps either sit in bree or sit on gv stairs.

I've been hearing you freeps on landy are having a hard time. Staying alive and killing anything that is. Especially the burgs. Dont take your frustrations out on other players because you are unable to adapt and play your class after years of you easymoding.
    Oh I'm sure it will be nerfed because freeps will cry. But just in case you are suggesting that wls are fine I will direct you to this thread where you will find you are in the minority https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...7381-Warleader
    Warleader heals are not fine they need to be buffed badly along with their banners. Roughly fell restoration isnt going over 2 million on a rank 14 defiler. I'm sure they will fix it soon. If i had to guess by tomorrow due to freep tears.
    my favorite part about update 23 is the freep tears.
    Some of the 1v1s i've watched go either way really. Yet freeps are still complaining that creeps are op when in reality it is they have no clue how to play because they have been easymoding all this time.
    I thought the reason you werent playing creepside is because you are too busy easymoding on your freep making sure the froups are healstacked.

As of Tues 05/22 the numbers were 25 freeps vs 22 creeps. Course freeps had to keep calling in more, and healstack which made for terrible fights and action. I almost forgot to mention creeps had the ON buff lol. Poor creeps they tried hard freeps just ruined it.

Ok.

Hmmm....

Ok.
    ....when the forum PVP is better than the actual game pvp....
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

Hmmm....Ok.
    All of those quotes are true but in none of them do I say I hate freeps. Even IF I did hate freeps, hate is a strong word, it still doesn't make what I said any less true than what it is.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

Said the hunter, and I quote.

Anyone who plays a creep is a creep.
    What was that being said about pvp in a players first week?
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    Said the hunter, and I quote.

What was that being said about pvp in a players first week?
    Nice try. If you had actually read the post, Spelunker was asking me to find a quote from a creep player. I listed him plenty, on the basis that anyone who plays a creep, qualifies as a creep, IE. not just those people who are loyal only to the creep-side.

So I said, "anyone who plays a creep is a creep".
    Last edited by BadJuju; Today at 12:53 PM.

Nice try. If you had actually read the post, Spelunker was asking me to find a quote from a creep player. I listed him plenty, on the basis that anyone who plays a creep, qualifies as a creep, IE. not just those people who are loyal only to the creep-side.

So I said, "anyone who plays a creep is a creep".

In short the actin turns sour when 1 side posses OP weapons or skill arsenals it can be a good fight but if frees get mad theyll stack heart seeker huns and mini bears. If creeps get mad about losing theyl stack spider and spam power drain on every1 which is a indeed broken skill atm and spam ba's with steadfast barrage traps.

Action would be much better if each side didnt possess these trump skills in arsenal

I mean look at eal life countries horrific events of war all happened because 1 side possed an overkill weapon or outnumbered their foe 3:1

I did read the whole post. I, in fact read the whole thread but, since we are pulling quotes and throwing them about to serve subjective purposes, I'd thought I join in.

Anything we breathe in qualifies as air without regard that air has complete and distinct components, Elements and compounds. So yes anyone who plays a creep is a creep if we consider them as the general usage of the word air. However not all Creeps are "air", thus providing complete and distinct components to our pvp. Some players choose a side and yield nothing to their opposite and adversarial faction giving 110% in the effort. Therein defining elements of pvp clearly distinguishable. The existential compounds can be of a toxic nature or a catalyst maintaining an equilibrium ie: pollutants or Ozone. So your post with quoted phrases are indeed a generalized subjective directed taunt taken out of context, but you knew this.

tl;dr

There are Creeps and Freeps, then there are Freep/Creeps. Learn the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    I did read the whole post. I, in fact read the whole thread but, since we are pulling quotes and throwing them about to serve subjective purposes, I'd thought I join in.

Anything we breathe in qualifies as air without regard that air has complete and distinct components, Elements and compounds. So yes anyone who plays a creep is a creep if we consider them as the general usage of the word air. However not all Creeps are "air", thus providing complete and distinct components to our pvp. Some players choose a side and yield nothing to their opposite and adversarial faction giving 110% in the effort. Therein defining elements of pvp clearly distinguishable. The existential compounds can be of a toxic nature or a catalyst maintaining an equilibrium ie: pollutants or Ozone. So your post with quoted phrases are indeed a generalized subjective directed taunt taken out of context, but you knew this.

tl;dr

There are Creeps and Freeps, then there are Freep/Creeps. Learn the difference.
    You're now acting like you didn't mistake my quote about "anyone playing a creep is a creep" as " anyone playing a creep is creepy". You misunderstood what I wrote, and then went back to read the thread more thoroughly. And now you're moving the goalposts, taking issue with my assertion that creeps/freeps are fundamentally the same? Lol.... this is what the forums are for. If I can't have my argument split up and derailed in a thousand ways, what's the point in coming to this web page.

And anyway, if you want the discussion to now be about the difference between creeps and freeps, you're digressing into the same irrationality that I pointed out earlier. You're wrong-- there is no difference between creeps and freeps. The notion that creeps are fundamentally different people/players than freeps is a silly distinction that occurs within one's head but doesn't exist outside of that vacuum.

I didn't cite her excessively to suit some subjective purpose, nor did I take anything out of "context". She said she doesn't hate freeps, and I cited a litany of posts that represent a clear, toxis bias toward freeps. A bias in her history that you won't find against creeps.

Still, that's not enough for you, so you take to hair-splitting and downright petty semantics to find some other hole in my argument, all with a highly pretentious diction that really doesn't suit the discussion at hand.

Please, move the goalposts even further next time and give us another attempt at a lofty metaphor. This is what the forums are for.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    In short the actin turns sour when 1 side posses OP weapons or skill arsenals it can be a good fight but if frees get mad theyll stack heart seeker huns and mini bears. If creeps get mad about losing theyl stack spider and spam power drain on every1 which is a indeed broken skill atm and spam ba's with steadfast barrage traps.

Action would be much better if each side didnt possess these trump skills in arsenal

I mean look at eal life countries horrific events of war all happened because 1 side possed an overkill weapon or outnumbered their foe 3:1
    The quality of pvp has so little to do with class balance or player attitude.

The structure of pvp is a self-defeating exercise-- there is no point in even going out there but for the reasons players invent for themselves, "fun" being the usual intent, and that's never enough to sustain an activity within a game. Was it "fun" that motivated players to jump over obstacles in Super Mario, or was it the incentive of winning the level?

I'm amazed that people are acting like balance and behavior will fix the moors, as if we haven't been going from one side of this pendulum to the next for the last 11 years. You will never be satisfied, you never had been unless in hindsight, and you'll continue to spin your wheels as long as you stick around in this game, because SSG, I can promise you, is not going to even consider touching the "nature" of ettenmoors pvp, which is what needs to change.

You're now acting like you didn't mistake my quote about "anyone playing a creep is a creep" as " anyone playing a creep is creepy".
    The projection is strong in this one.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5