We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 101 to 117 of 117
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
    You can just compact everyone one of your posts into the sentence : " I hate freeps".

    Most of us got over the irrational hatred of the other side after our first week in the moors, you've been going full t@rd for years now.
    I'm not upset I got zerged that sort of thing happens and is no big deal to me. This update is 100% freep fault. The game is balanced but where are they? On the stairs or in bree. If you are upset I'm putting the blame where it goes I dont know what to say. If you cant see its freeps fault then maybe you need to look for all the freeps that were camping grams 24-7 last update. You wont find them cause they quit when things got balanced or they are just hanging out at the mail box in south bree. I dont hate freeps. I hate how bad the action is because of them.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    I dont hate freeps.

    Hmmm....






    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    This update is 100% freep fault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    100% this. Freeps wont leave gv cause scared. Game is pretty balanced as is and yet freeps either sit in bree or sit on gv stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post

    I've been hearing you freeps on landy are having a hard time. Staying alive and killing anything that is. Especially the burgs. Dont take your frustrations out on other players because you are unable to adapt and play your class after years of you easymoding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Oh I'm sure it will be nerfed because freeps will cry. But just in case you are suggesting that wls are fine I will direct you to this thread where you will find you are in the minority https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...7381-Warleader
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Warleader heals are not fine they need to be buffed badly along with their banners. Roughly fell restoration isnt going over 2 million on a rank 14 defiler. I'm sure they will fix it soon. If i had to guess by tomorrow due to freep tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    my favorite part about update 23 is the freep tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    Some of the 1v1s i've watched go either way really. Yet freeps are still complaining that creeps are op when in reality it is they have no clue how to play because they have been easymoding all this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    I thought the reason you werent playing creepside is because you are too busy easymoding on your freep making sure the froups are healstacked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    As of Tues 05/22 the numbers were 25 freeps vs 22 creeps. Course freeps had to keep calling in more, and healstack which made for terrible fights and action. I almost forgot to mention creeps had the ON buff lol. Poor creeps they tried hard freeps just ruined it.

    Ok.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
    Hmmm....


    Ok.
    ....when the forum PVP is better than the actual game pvp....
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
    Hmmm....Ok.
    All of those quotes are true but in none of them do I say I hate freeps. Even IF I did hate freeps, hate is a strong word, it still doesn't make what I said any less true than what it is.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

  5. #105
    Said the hunter, and I quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
    Anyone who plays a creep is a creep.
    What was that being said about pvp in a players first week?
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

    Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    Said the hunter, and I quote.



    What was that being said about pvp in a players first week?
    Nice try. If you had actually read the post, Spelunker was asking me to find a quote from a creep player. I listed him plenty, on the basis that anyone who plays a creep, qualifies as a creep, IE. not just those people who are loyal only to the creep-side.

    So I said, "anyone who plays a creep is a creep".
    Last edited by BadJuju; Feb 21 2019 at 12:53 PM.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
    Nice try. If you had actually read the post, Spelunker was asking me to find a quote from a creep player. I listed him plenty, on the basis that anyone who plays a creep, qualifies as a creep, IE. not just those people who are loyal only to the creep-side.

    So I said, "anyone who plays a creep is a creep".





    In short the actin turns sour when 1 side posses OP weapons or skill arsenals it can be a good fight but if frees get mad theyll stack heart seeker huns and mini bears. If creeps get mad about losing theyl stack spider and spam power drain on every1 which is a indeed broken skill atm and spam ba's with steadfast barrage traps.

    Action would be much better if each side didnt possess these trump skills in arsenal


    I mean look at eal life countries horrific events of war all happened because 1 side possed an overkill weapon or outnumbered their foe 3:1

  8. #108
    I did read the whole post. I, in fact read the whole thread but, since we are pulling quotes and throwing them about to serve subjective purposes, I'd thought I join in.

    Anything we breathe in qualifies as air without regard that air has complete and distinct components, Elements and compounds. So yes anyone who plays a creep is a creep if we consider them as the general usage of the word air. However not all Creeps are "air", thus providing complete and distinct components to our pvp. Some players choose a side and yield nothing to their opposite and adversarial faction giving 110% in the effort. Therein defining elements of pvp clearly distinguishable. The existential compounds can be of a toxic nature or a catalyst maintaining an equilibrium ie: pollutants or Ozone. So your post with quoted phrases are indeed a generalized subjective directed taunt taken out of context, but you knew this.


    tl;dr

    There are Creeps and Freeps, then there are Freep/Creeps. Learn the difference.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

    Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    I did read the whole post. I, in fact read the whole thread but, since we are pulling quotes and throwing them about to serve subjective purposes, I'd thought I join in.

    Anything we breathe in qualifies as air without regard that air has complete and distinct components, Elements and compounds. So yes anyone who plays a creep is a creep if we consider them as the general usage of the word air. However not all Creeps are "air", thus providing complete and distinct components to our pvp. Some players choose a side and yield nothing to their opposite and adversarial faction giving 110% in the effort. Therein defining elements of pvp clearly distinguishable. The existential compounds can be of a toxic nature or a catalyst maintaining an equilibrium ie: pollutants or Ozone. So your post with quoted phrases are indeed a generalized subjective directed taunt taken out of context, but you knew this.


    tl;dr

    There are Creeps and Freeps, then there are Freep/Creeps. Learn the difference.
    You're now acting like you didn't mistake my quote about "anyone playing a creep is a creep" as " anyone playing a creep is creepy". You misunderstood what I wrote, and then went back to read the thread more thoroughly. And now you're moving the goalposts, taking issue with my assertion that creeps/freeps are fundamentally the same? Lol.... this is what the forums are for. If I can't have my argument split up and derailed in a thousand ways, what's the point in coming to this web page.

    And anyway, if you want the discussion to now be about the difference between creeps and freeps, you're digressing into the same irrationality that I pointed out earlier. You're wrong-- there is no difference between creeps and freeps. The notion that creeps are fundamentally different people/players than freeps is a silly distinction that occurs within one's head but doesn't exist outside of that vacuum.

    I didn't cite her excessively to suit some subjective purpose, nor did I take anything out of "context". She said she doesn't hate freeps, and I cited a litany of posts that represent a clear, toxis bias toward freeps. A bias in her history that you won't find against creeps.

    Still, that's not enough for you, so you take to hair-splitting and downright petty semantics to find some other hole in my argument, all with a highly pretentious diction that really doesn't suit the discussion at hand.

    Please, move the goalposts even further next time and give us another attempt at a lofty metaphor. This is what the forums are for.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    In short the actin turns sour when 1 side posses OP weapons or skill arsenals it can be a good fight but if frees get mad theyll stack heart seeker huns and mini bears. If creeps get mad about losing theyl stack spider and spam power drain on every1 which is a indeed broken skill atm and spam ba's with steadfast barrage traps.

    Action would be much better if each side didnt possess these trump skills in arsenal


    I mean look at eal life countries horrific events of war all happened because 1 side possed an overkill weapon or outnumbered their foe 3:1
    The quality of pvp has so little to do with class balance or player attitude.

    The structure of pvp is a self-defeating exercise-- there is no point in even going out there but for the reasons players invent for themselves, "fun" being the usual intent, and that's never enough to sustain an activity within a game. Was it "fun" that motivated players to jump over obstacles in Super Mario, or was it the incentive of winning the level?

    I'm amazed that people are acting like balance and behavior will fix the moors, as if we haven't been going from one side of this pendulum to the next for the last 11 years. You will never be satisfied, you never had been unless in hindsight, and you'll continue to spin your wheels as long as you stick around in this game, because SSG, I can promise you, is not going to even consider touching the "nature" of ettenmoors pvp, which is what needs to change.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
    You're now acting like you didn't mistake my quote about "anyone playing a creep is a creep" as " anyone playing a creep is creepy".
    The projection is strong in this one.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

    Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

  12. #112
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    I do play warg and its far to easy to only bank weak players and completely avoid a fight with someone you find as a threat.
    lets be honest here. You never see a pvp game where you can choose to fight or live to fight another day. Thats the pure point of a escape skill or vanish in any game

    Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    This fail hips sprint is just poor skill firing I never have.
    That problem is to do with the skill being animation cut and pressed twice, Not a persons "skill firing capability"


    Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    Granted there like 10% of wargs who actually play rest are these lol warts who simply want to bank and hide.
    All these people must be the 90% lol wargs or you pretending not to see this toxic behavioral of stealth and sprint classes.. Not just warg but spam healing burgs. Spam sprint yellow guardians. Spam Cbr sprint champs the list goes on.
    Even this magical 10% will be using hips to escape if they get outnumbered to not die .The only ones used offensively that give +runspeed boost are Charge and dying rage. You only waste sprint on the offensive if you know you are going to win the fight, which is very evident after a big hit or some seconds.Using the skill as intended is not "Toxic" . What guardians run in yellow? They are all in red with TOD from yellow if not just red with both blue and yellow. as for cbr champs, you can slow champs during sprint, and they become all but useless anyways .


    As for the hiding names, the whole point of a killing blow is to show who killed you. Why would you have it private? It is still easy to find out who the person killed you is by asking a friend or side swapping to check their name . This would only bring more toxidity on the pvp servers, as people will cj someone and blame somebody else for it, and bring more "toxidity" to pvp.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    All of those quotes are true but in none of them do I say I hate freeps. Even IF I did hate freeps, hate is a strong word, it still doesn't make what I said any less true than what it is.
    you and your buddies have created the most toxic atmosphere on what...4 servers now?

    chasing away players that just dont want to deal with it in a GAME don't really help the community hun, and you blame everyone else

    are you trying to "jussie" us now?
    .

    Mortem Tyrannis

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    you and your buddies have created the most toxic atmosphere on what...4 servers now?

    chasing away players that just dont want to deal with it in a GAME don't really help the community hun, and you blame everyone else

    are you trying to "jussie" us now?
    What buddies? What 4 servers? chased off what players?
    Players are leaving Landy cause of the environment there. They dont want freeps and creeps communicating with eachother and setting up arranged farming sessions for freep-creeps. The ones you get there that reroll before they decide to transfer arent staying HUN. They see the toxic environment and go to another server and its not me creating it, I'm not pvping there during your 2 days of pvp a week lol.

    Also "jussie us now" is not a thing. Lets not make it one.
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate00 View Post
    What buddies? What 4 servers? chased off what players?
    Players are leaving Landy cause of the environment there. They dont want freeps and creeps communicating with eachother and setting up arranged farming sessions for freep-creeps. The ones you get there that reroll before they decide to transfer arent staying HUN. They see the toxic environment and go to another server and its not me creating it, I'm not pvping there during your 2 days of pvp a week lol.
    As per the title of this thread, your response really does sum up why the action is bad for any server. On Landy this shows more prominent due to limited number of players. I have personally witnessed some 50 players reroll or pay for a transfer to Landy since the beginning of this winter and everyone of them left soon after. Left because upon the realization when there is the limited times for action the pvp emerges in an unusual fashion. Basically these players with previous experience become aware the scenario presented could not have spawned organically. Furthermore the ever present "with us or against us" mentality within the same faction regardless of which side a player chooses doesn't promote desperately needed growth.

    Then added to the mix is this. Player ignorance and the need to supplement a reason for why it is bad, leads to conspiracy upon conspiracy based on secondhand news which is almost never verified.
    All for one reason, being this.

    https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id..._and_super-ego

    The degree and lengths people will go to feed this and protect it is far in excess of anything within the realm of normality for some among the Landy pvp community. This compulsion in itself currently is the largest contributing factor why no one will stay there for very long. The malignancy founded on absurdity is non productive in general to pvp. In the end, the oblivious participants are duping themselves with a pre-orchestrated self-attack, to gain attention among their peers via issuance bill for and remitted by their Id. It is worthy to note, no one ever said intelligence needs to be inclusive in this feedback cycle.


    Ever shifting balance and sad people who need a Like button glued to their forehead while they faceroll in pvp, all along screaming. "I matter!"
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

    Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    Ever shifting balance and sad people who need a Like button glued to their forehead while they faceroll in pvp, all along screaming. "I matter!"
    yes
    "You can't have your Kate and Eat her too!"

    Katelia Rk 11 Lm, Peppermintt Rk 12 Warg, Katetastrophe Rk 12 WL, Kateaclysm Rk 14 defiler

  17. #117
    Not sure if it's just because some freeps are finally geared or if there have been other changes but I notice a lot of powerful freeps out lately on Ark. In the last two days I've been 2-shotted by both a hunter and a burg before I could react. I have no physical mits lately but I do run with 3 tactical mits. This tells me freeps aren't quite where they were for updates 21 and 22 (2 shot feels better than 1 shot at least) but they are definitely back to OP status if they get whatever gear they can get now.

    The point? They still hug GV. So I'll repeat: SSG can't fix scared.
    Team Milt.

 

 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload