We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    You are in essence saying that PvP is bad because players aren't meta-gaming enough.

This is 100% false.

In any MMO, leaving content to players and expecting them to meta-game does not work. In a theme-park MMO, it is the responsibility of devs to guide player behavior themselves, and invent mechanics to generate pvp. This would be achieved by making keeps valuable to take, by introducing hotspots in some way, etc...

In a sandbox MMO, this quality is naturally achieved because there is an economic advantage for players to pvp.

However there is NO development strategy that includes the ommision of clear incentives and instead relies on its players to metagame....because that basically means that game itself isn't good enough, and players have to psyche themselves out to make it fun.

Instead of blaming the players, blame SSG for making PvP worthless, for making a map that has no meaning, for not updating pvp loot in 5 years, and for making the only incentive an abstract one (renown) --and I say abstract because its no longer even a form of currency as it once was, it now has literally no use).

The idea of having arranged fights somewhere else on the map beyond GV or grams is not an idea that will produce consistent quality pvp. Even a mere daily resolution from both sides to leave GV and Grams and fight elsewhere is not an idea that will produce consisten quality pvp. Wherever you go, you know that the fight you just partook in has no meaning and gives you no advantage for winning, and no disadvantage for losing.

There's no getting around a pvp structure that sucks to begin with.
    Last edited by BadJuju; Feb 10 2019 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
    You are in essence saying that PvP is bad because players aren't meta-gaming enough.

This is 100% false.

In any MMO, leaving content to players and expecting them to meta-game does not work. In a theme-park MMO, it is the responsibility of devs to guide player behavior themselves, and invent mechanics to generate pvp. This would be achieved by making keeps valuable to take, by introducing hotspots in some way, etc...

In a sandbox MMO, this quality is naturally achieved because there is an economic advantage for players to pvp.

However there is NO development strategy that includes the ommision of clear incentives and instead relies on its players to metagame....because that basically means that game itself isn't good enough, and players have to psyche themselves out to make it fun.

Your solution is a sorry one, and an unrealistic one. Blame SSG for making PvP worthless, for making a map that has no meaning, for not updating pvp loot in 5 years, and for making the only incentive an abstract one (renown) --and I say abstract because its no longer even a form of currency as it once was, it now has literally no use).

The idea of having arranged fights somewhere else on the map beyond GV or grams is not an idea that will produce consistent quality pvp. Even a mere daily resolution from both sides to leave GV and Grams and fight elsewhere is not an idea that will produce consisten quality pvp. Wherever you go, you know that the fight you just partook in has no meaning and gives you no advantage for winning, and no disadvantage for losing.

undoubtedly the devs are not helping the situation with their chronic neglect,

but fundamentally, the balance and incentives right now are comparable to previous updates across the past decade.... yet the quality of the action has plummeted to never-before-seen lows.

The difference is that in the past, there was a large population of quality players and leaders to regularly generate great action and who ACTED to generate that good action...
    but now all that is left is the cowards and shufflers who were previously the pathetic ridiculed minority "bottom of the bucket" tier of the population.

The action could be just as great as it was in the past, but it would require the population to stop being pathetic (on both sides).
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
    undoubtedly the devs are not helping the situation with their chronic neglect,

The difference is that in the past, there was a large population of quality players and leaders to regularly generate great action and who ACTED to generate that good action...
    but now all that is left is the cowards and shufflers who were previously the pathetic ridiculed minority "bottom of the bucket" tier of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post

This is correct and people here reading this know it is true but they don't have a care for the larger picture. They only care about their moment at the sacrifice of all the moments. Compounded by the 1st quote here. Once the population dropped to a particular level all of its foundation crumbled. Now we have numpties saying pvp is fun all the while holding the lowest possible threshold or expectation as something viable to be called fun. Shufflers, Clubfighting, and arranged pvp raid sessions. All of those are just plain boring and if you enter chaos into the mix, snowflakes
    cry foul and act like as if it was all meant to be predetermined pvp.

Low population.
    Lack of competitive spirit.
    No development.
    Laggggg!
    No incentives.
    Lowest common denominator.

All of this equals boring, bland pvp.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

I'd like to see freep pvp sets with essence slots and set/class/armour tye bonuses.

Eliminate showing the names of players only show the rank and class to the enemies only allies can see names to get rid of this toxic and grudgy community and take the personalness out of pvp.

Remove GV and Grams and all protected rez points + lock gv and grams by making a portal on the steps of gv also one on the wooden fence of grams that will auto teleport you to 1-6 map points at random. In order to leave GV or Grams you will be required take a quest that will redeem you points or comms 50% chance, with the amount depending on K/D ratio with a capped bonus at 10:1 kd ratio bonus from time you left grams and respawn there from being defeated+ hidden lock of counting same person over 5 times can modify this number. ( all points are none map locations brand new points or atleast only poor map locations )

Lower CC abilities of both sides in ettenmoors + remove few major skills from freeps specifically in moors.

Hips penalty. hips if used above a morale pool causes instant defeat after 10 seconds expiration, sort of like orc dying breath skill Im not sure of name.

Remove Sprint from both sides it will never be used offensively and therefore promotes less actual pvp and more running away from fights which means you cannot pvp if your running away, And or those saying sprint is used offensively yes but only in order to catch another player using sprint as well to run away.

Give creeps x 6 more stat corruptions

This is something I think the creepside seriously needs to have for them to compete with freeps and I will be shamed for this but think about it.. Give creeps 3 trait trees with capped 70 points. 3 per rank rest deeds and class deeds.

Widen the ettenmoors area by adding more trees rocks landmarks perhaps even a nice lvl 125 150 million NPC boss area that drops something nice.

If some of this was implemented I'd enjoy moors more

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    Hips penalty. hips if used above a morale pool causes instant defeat after 10 seconds expiration, sort of like orc dying breath skill Im not sure of name.

Remove Sprint from both sides it will never be used offensively and therefore promotes less actual pvp and more running away from fights which means you cannot pvp if your running away, And or those saying sprint is used offensively yes but only in order to catch another player using sprint as well to run away.
    Terrible ideas. Get a quick kill or two, but can't sprint away from the rest of the group/raid/zerg, can't HIPS either, because morale is too high, and you'll just auto-defeat yourself.
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r12 Minstrel.

Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    As Immanitas said earlier, the problem is the quality of the PvP has driven away the competitive players, and left behind the followers who aren't interested in taking iniative, initiative or competitive play, just free points. That goes for both sides. Even if the game was perfectly balanced, PvP would still be bad unless they brought bad the old, competitive population.

Sure, I agree. But that obviously applies to both sides and it was WAY worse for creeps the last two updates and we still came out and it wasn't to sit at a grams camp. My point was people are talking about fixing this and fixing that but the only real fix at this point is making freeps stupid OP again.
    Team Milt.

Remove GV and Grams and all protected rez points + lock gv and grams by making a portal on the steps of gv also one on the wooden fence of grams that will auto teleport you to 1-6 map points at random. In order to leave GV or Grams you will be required take a quest that will redeem you points or comms 50% chance, with the amount depending on K/D ratio with a capped bonus at 10:1 kd ratio bonus from time you left grams and respawn there from being defeated+ hidden lock of counting same person over 5 times can modify this number. ( all points are none map locations brand new points or atleast only poor map locations )
    What?

...sort of like orc dying breath skill Im not sure of name.
    Dying Rage

Hips penalty. hips if used above a morale pool causes instant defeat after 10 seconds expiration...
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by danr607 View Post
    What?

Dying Rage

lol

Sprint and hips are nasty mechanic that really doesnt belong in pvp is only used to run away and running away doesn't promote pvp but instead promotes you being ou combat but you cant pvp out of combat.

Hips penalty will 100% make ppl use it to try get a kill vs to troll or run away

The morale pool is like if used above 20% morale so if your like 40k HP you can hips but if you hipsing just to avoid fighting your auto defeat yourself mechanics that avoid you from actually fighting another player dont belong in a pvp zone.

The GV Grams portal quest changes would without doubt fix the camping addiction going on an foce more field fights
    Last edited by mikkye; Feb 11 2019 at 03:16 PM. Reason: spelling

Sprint and hips are nasty mechanic that really doesnt belong in pvp is only used to run away and running away doesn't promote pvp but instead promotes you being ou combat but you cant pvp out of combat.

Hips penalty will 100% make ppl use it to try get a kill vs to troll or run away

The morale pool is like if used above 20% morale so if your like 40k HP you can hips but if you hipsing just to avoid fighting your auto defeat yourself mechanics that avoid you from actually fighting another player dont belong in a pvp zone.

The GV Grams portal quest changes would without doubt fix the camping addiction going on an foce more field fights
    Can I buy crack from you?

(Retired... Maybe un-retired?) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

I disagree. My warg uses sprint and HiPS nearly exclusively for offense. Running down horses, dropping a foe to its knees in mid-fight. There are also many mechanics to negate these abilities -we have little problem hunting burgs.

As for the rest of the wish list: it’s all academic as the devs show no inclination to spend limited resources on any revamp. I think other posters hit the mark square on by suggesting that if simply gear and rewards were updated, the Moors would not be dying.
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon

Burglars.
    Literally every freep class that has an in-combat sprint.

The morale pool is like if used above 20% morale so if your like 40k HP you can hips but if you hipsing just to avoid fighting your auto defeat yourself...
    A. Do you realize how little 40k morale is? Almost literally any on-level freep can hit for 40k. Any class can just put a bleed on the warg and it's gg.
    B. At least with Dying Rage the reaver/defiler gets a huge damage buff at the cost of dying at the end.

...mechanics that avoid you from actually fighting another player dont belong in a pvp zone.
    Desperate Flight
    Burglars
    Again, every class that has an in-combat sprint.

Burglars.
    Literally every freep class that has an in-combat sprint.

A. Do you realize how little 40k morale is? Almost literally any on-level freep can hit for 40k. Any class can just put a bleed on the warg and it's gg.
    B. At least with Dying Rage the reaver/defiler gets a huge damage buff at the cost of dying at the end.

Desperate Flight
    Burglars
    Again, every class that has an in-combat sprint.

The morale pool can be adjusted or fine tuned.

Hunts can't use Desperate flight in combat.. Simply remove all the hips or add a penalty to using it in combat above a certain morale pool.

Again sprint is a failed skill mechanic and has no place in moors the 2/10 who use offensively rest to only run away. Have you forgot level 115 champs and red guards abusing this skill. War vs only fighting the weakest players and completely never ever fighting someone who can stand a chance.

I'm advocating for removal of sprinted if read my original post thoroughly
    Last edited by mikkye; Feb 11 2019 at 10:38 PM.

Hunts can't use Desperate flight in combat.. Simply remove all the hips or add a penalty to using it in combat above a certain morale pool.
    I'm aware it can't be used in-combat. I've seen Hunters either set so many traps or perma-slow something so they can run away and get out of combat to use DF.

I'm aware it can't be used in-combat. I've seen Hunters either set so many traps or perma-slow something so they can run away and get out of combat to use DF.

Yellow hunts are like 5% of population so you shouldn't be mentioning a already merfed skill in defence of in combat low CD escape skills.

Must I remind you that DF is like 30 minute cool down without legacy and while all springs hips skills our 5 minutes 2 minutes? Please stop comparing DF because in terms of trolling or running away skill DF is dead last.

And of course, Hobbit flop followed by DF.
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r12 Minstrel.

Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

Again sprint is a failed skill mechanic and has no place in moors the 2/10 who use offensively rest to only run away. Have you forgot level 115 champs and red guards abusing this skill. War vs only fighting the weakest players and completely never ever fighting someone who can stand a chance.

I'm advocating for removal of sprinted if read my original post thoroughly

I suggested a penalty for not using HIPs offensively a long time ago, but I'd only support that once the penalty for Zerging is more severe.

Sprint is 100% necessary out of combat to catch Mounted Freeps, and it should never be removed unless they remove mounts. In-combat speed boosts should be examined across the board as there are many like that used for escape purposes.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Arkenstone~

~Rank 13 Warg, Arkenstone~

I couldn't disagree more. Each class having a variety of skills, both defensive and offensive, are what make pvmp enjoyable (for those who still think it is). Some classes have more potent offensive skills. Some classes have more potent defensive skills. Some have skills that are more situational, and can be used for both. I think lowering class variety would be a step in the wrong direction. A chess game where all the pieces could move the same, would be pretty boring. The issue I'm seeing is there are people who would rather change/remove a skill they don't like, instead of finding a viable counter to said skill. As a man-burg in U23 I get tracked about 60 times per hour on average. Yesterday I was tracked 250+ times. I wouldn't be much of burglar if I hadn't figured out how to deal with that long ago. I even turned it to my advantage. Given the amount of times I am tracked in 30s period, gives me an idea of how many wargs are in the area. If I can see a BA/WL and get tracked, if neither of them target me or make a move in my direction, I can assume there are wargs around. Sometimes I'll stand behind a tree/rock out of stealth, when I get tracked I count to 5 then stealth. If I immediately get tracked again, the chances are high there are at least two wargs that are grouped together. The act of counting to 5 is important. Most creeps worth anything know it takes 10 seconds to restealth. The creep that is tracking me is far more likely to assume I burned a hips to avoid getting caught, when I'm actually hobbit dancing behind a rock waiting for them to get closer. The point being this game is very unlikely to change in the manner you are suggesting. My advice is to adapt, or take your time elsewhere.

(aka Rastlyn)

Yellow hunts are like 5% of population so you shouldn't be mentioning a already merfed skill in defence of in combat low CD escape skills.

Must I remind you that DF is like 30 minute cool down without legacy and while all springs hips skills our 5 minutes 2 minutes? Please stop comparing DF because in terms of trolling or running away skill DF is dead last.
    Either way, the whole point of what I'm trying to say is that you can't just say that one or two of the wargs cornerstone skills needs to be either removed or changed so drastically it's worthless until you take time to see freep side has virtually the same thing. If you want to punish Wargs for being Wargs, why are you not proposing to punish Burglars for being Burglars as they are the antithesis to Wargs?

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    My advice is to adapt, or take your time elsewhere.
    I'm agreeing with Rastlyn here. Take time to better learn the strengths and weaknesses of classes you are going up against and how your class interacts with that class. As much as I find Rastlyn a thorn in my defiler's side he knows how to counteract creep strengths and what works best against them.

A penalty against point gains if you are not being attacked or attacking more than one person in a short span of time. As time passes the gains drop to zero for the inactive or unwilling player to remain engaged.

30 seconds drops by ten%. Each additional 30 seconds drops another ten% until you are at zero. Want to get rank stay engaged. I'd also include commendations to this.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

people talking about escape skills and warg play as if those things are anywhere near the top 10 things that are causing the current slump in action.

May I remind you that cowardly wargs and burgs have existed in large numbers since the dawn of PVMP.
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers;79152 21
    people talking about escape skills and warg play as if those things are anywhere near the top 10 things that are causing the current slump in action.

May I remind you that cowardly wargs and burgs have existed in large numbers since the dawn of PVMP.
    Let me simply for thee a bit, Looking at the thread the history repeats, Same old Ballad. Do you wish the truth , I will give it to you:

1) The "Action" was never Superb,great,Good ,Mediocre ,Decent at the best. Right now it is /abysmal. Freep groups lack organisation,coordination,tact ics, variety of different classes, GV/Rez point camp,40% of BA's on Landroval using Barrage%Traps encouraging 2 click win gameplay convinced others are horrible and must work on their "gear" I know a lot of players who never even played freep side ,especially cannot comprehend what does it take to be "Ettenmoors ready" in year 2019. Speaking of tacics, not even Tactical genius will protect you against the numbers and Barrage spam , its so simple to lock on target and they are nothing but a pile of ash in seconds.

2) Enormous absurd grind required to gear up properly to even survive certain encounters, not to mention the ability to win or properly perform in the group which ultimately de-moralised,discouraged and simply shunned way a lot of players. Keep in mind human beings have a life as well,Keeping up with latest raid and PvMP is a full time job, Nay? Unless you wish to spend 200-300 EUR to open dozens of boxes or purchase certain boosts,will that save you? No what about LI farm,Raid gear,scrolls,essences,rank, *add your own*

3) Substantial changes in Freep's Mastery and Gear revamp./Monster boost. 115 Freep/120 Freep is a different tale to tell. A lot of players/classes have been diminished and will not be able to execute creeps as they did Pre Ered Mithin Update. Tis not about action being bad as you said ,its the players who vanished and did not re-appear ,I do not blame them all, not a single bit,especially not when other side is offensive and socially inadequate or you have several "mindless" BA's spamming Barrage or laying traps slaying anything alive or dead promoting such game-play thinking other freeps must "L2P" but in reality you have a basically zero chance to survive such an onslaught and then they shall complain about eventual burglar pack, Ironic isn't it? Please note I do not insult others nor I have anything against higher BA population or creeps enjoying been storonger but to defend such a skill is beyond belief, Barrage /traps and Spider power drain should be overlooked once more. However its their right to group or create even 24 BA or Burg, or Spider raid ,but again we must return to the social aspect ,especially aimed to new players or those fed with common trash talking, you will simply make them go away, Now before you say "Its only a game" "PvMP is not for soft people" I agree partially ,but it escalated to sky high proportions. I've seen things you never will,things I am not even allowed to state it in public. To put it simply community has lost control.

4) Strict Solo play perspective {Mindest} I am terrible at spars, My class cannot solo,Blackarrow is Overpowered ~ ,Rage quit,whining,complaining,*Crea tes a forum thread*Drama,OOC fights and so on.

5) The Stealth is not an excuse for a "cowardly" class nor the Burglar or Warg specifically. May I also remind you Sprint /Hide in the Plain sight is often also used in catching your prey and offensive/tactical purposes ,not only as an escape skill. Same goes for Burglar. I have had a privilege to experience and play every single creep&freep since the day one.

6) Any soul regardless of his Class/Level/Age and experience can and will in a cowardly if he/she truly desires, now we can raise another question , indeed? What is a cowardly game-play,Hm?

A War-leader can play in a cowardly way, It does mean not you are not a coward if you play "least OP creep class" or a healer class nor you should defend yourself or attack others they are cowards because you play a melee class. Melee,tactical,ranged,Less OP, more OP. They can all be coward should they wish. I clearly remember players almost never even stepping foot from GV and hugging raid ,leaving after first wipe, for instance.

My class The Guardian has probably the greatest potential to be a cowardly class which is almost impossible to kill or catch due to Warriors heart,Pledge and insane 30 sec Charge with 160-180% out of combat run speed,Moving on IF ones decides to focus purely on defensive,leech or simply wishes to escape the battle-field doing nothing else. I am not talking about aim to kill freep but to survive as long as elfishly possible ,Durability level Silmaril. Add also Fall injury immunity and In combat immunity brand.

I was a "Coward too" which was nothing but a test Indeed to test other side and their almost unbelievable reactions. There is also worth to mention that freep will be a called a "Coward" if he /she decides to run away from half of Creep raid. One of my favourite comments. 10vs1 A Coward runs, Perfect so you have to stay and give them kill. Or typical comments from other side ~ 6freeps vs 1 creep. He dies , He's a noob, right? Alright.Look at him.

Waiting for your all skills and then engaging the target? Tis not a cowardly , but a wise way.
    Fleeing the combat instantly? Why would not one flee from the battle if he/she cannot win. Tis not being coward but rather silly{ Its not aimed to you} but any individual blindly charging into group or a single creep with no change to triumph at all. Again we have to return to solo mentality. The game never was and never will be balanced, not even close for duels,clashes.

7) Do you want me to go deeper ? Surely i can. Community diminished PvMP ,We players have the power to makes things a bit better. We cannot change the system or classes,zone but our attitude we can {Never will be}

The amount of daily fights and call outs,OOC drama and nothing but more nonsense is truly staggering or threads in the forums, How many of them were locked due to insults and harassment?. Players waste so much energy it became comically bad and sadly a lot of them think its cool or a proper way.

I am the only solo Guardian on Landroval, Not only solo but often in non peak the ONLY freep online, the only one and creeps will even still complain I am a "coward" using all skills, wont do 3vs1, actually did 3vs1 and killed one. It wouldn't matter for me if I lose. I got destroyed a lot of times,but I won a lot as well. Everyone loses sooner or later its matters how you take the defeat. Freep OOC reminded me on Arkenstone,pack of Rank 16&17 keyboard overlords and High tyrants jumping on the one, Let us cut the chase. No matter what they implement , players will destroy it, Social interaction plays a crucial role ,as stated above will simply keep others away from such toxic attitude. Intelligent beings do not fight daily nor they will spam others or tell others why did you kill me? Why did I kill you in Player vs Monster zone? Intriguing is it not? Pixels erased., please stop ganking "1v1". Nonsense of 2007 and beyond,created by Community. Another major aspect which caused tons of problems. Or let me put in another way, Do you expect a good action with 30-40% players fighting in PM's or OOC? Find me a cure for it, Nay you cannot, nobody else can. Sorry.

Or let us speak about "Spar zone" Hear the bitter truth or the scenario from The Elder days, There were and there are a lot of players simply sitting and watching or leeching of others and where is your raid, What happened with the action? Do you want to promote daily picnic at Good TR or full raid clash? You have 20 raiders and 50 clowns on other side falsely convinced about imaginary duel zone with rules that never even officially existed. The ten Silmarllions wont suffice to state what I've witnessed since the days of Shadows of Angmar.

8) Annoying,frustrating,never ending performance issues such are: Skill locks,skill delay,screen freeze, skill bug, I have experienced pledge and catch a breath not working properly several times last night, You can pop it, but does not have any effect at all, and naturally must wait for CD once more.

9) Now put everything into the account and you wonder why action is bad, it was always bad, I told creeps once, you will get "deserved" boost but prepared to be disappointed with lack of numbers and quality of action will worsen up, now you certainly believe there is any hope for PvMP at all,never will be my Dear Randir, it never was hope,only fools one, Any attempt is quickly shattered , you can change a game , but cans't change human beings.

We can only blame ourselves, not the Devs,

Tis the reason why I play as High Female elf! AMG as my Warglicious fan once said. Mustlicious! Fantastylicous!

One picture for Fantazy Fan! Fantasty High Female Elves. Impossible to Resist Raven black Goddess is.

Sincere Regards

Valainantiel,High Queen of the Noldor

Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Feb 13 2019 at 03:55 AM.
    Fëanáro Curufinwë/The Bright Lord/Yennefer Of Vengerberg 1000+ Videos {Youtube}
    https://vanyalanthiriel.imgur.com/all Ardaranyë Envinyanta Image Compendium
    https://www.twitch.tv/limbairedhiel90 The Chronicles of Valainantiel/AoF

Angry Start to fix barrage and snares

Before telling us that we have killed action, first thing to do is to fix barrage who can kill you and spam through walls, rocks, earth etc... and the spamming snares who can kill you (if you haven t heal) like a npc and and you could not even touch your opponent once. So yes SSG is guilty to not fix that ####.

Some guys were saying that was a long conversation here about pvp gear and a blue name told them about new lgs and auda armors coming in2k19, is it true, anyone know? @vastin?

Class updates essentially finished and raid updates essentially finished so only thing next is pvp you got roughly 10 months untill next level cap @Vastin promised pvp is next.

I know my suggestions need tweaks I can only speak from my POV and my friends this is why I come on forum to compare and hopefully we compromise.. I didnt mention ba barrage or traps because thats clumped together with fix and tone many freep/creep skills from OP.

hips/sprint penalty removal is something I firmly stand by. Ive seen the toxic action these 2 skills have caused personally it doesnt promote tactics or skill neither does it promote pvp.

I also firmly stand by the adding a cash in quest everytime you wish to leave the capitol of GV or Gramsfoot + removing all rez spots on map. To leave GV/Grams you need to take a quest to exit the portal and your spawned at 6x different areas ( pref Poor map locations ) This will single handedly remove spawn zone camping and promote roaming field action in moors.

I believe in removing freeps being able to see player names of creepside player and vice versa very firmly. This also caused massive toxic playership and personal OOC channel childish warfare.

Im aware hips/sprint need penalty but the 2-3/10 actually using it to fight vs running away its not fair there would be a difference if running away saved you some type of commodity bu dying in ettenmoors does nothing you lose nothing so why do people die hard abou escaping vs just giving your best all out vs your opponent. If your caught your caught these skills dont promote that mindset it promotes get away f you can which isnt Player versus Player like mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    A penalty against point gains if you are not being attacked or attacking more than one person in a short span of time. As time passes the gains drop to zero for the inactive or unwilling player to remain engaged.

30 seconds drops by ten%. Each additional 30 seconds drops another ten% until you are at zero. Want to get rank stay engaged. I'd also include commendations to this.

/signed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast