We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 126 to 134 of 134
  1. #126
    Intreasting, do crying champions know that they have duel for moment with eye, horn of gondor and blade wall for flop, challenge to be second agro targeth. Why with so ultimate strong support skills in damage line champ must do more dps then hunter?
    Second boss made spesial for champ. Duel make hrimril like a dummy. There is no skill level needed to do it. Raid hardly frendly for champion, like sagrog for beorn.
    Last edited by Naranor; Feb 12 2019 at 11:01 PM.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Naranor View Post
    Intreasting, do crying champions know that they have duel for moment with eye, horn of gondor and blade wall for flop, challenge to be second agro targeth. Why with so ultimate strong support skills in damage line champ must do more dps then hunter?
    Second boss made spesial for champ. Duel make hrimril like a dummy. There is no skill level needed to do it. Raid hardly frandly for champion, like sagrog for beorn.
    Cause most of the raid leaders care about your dps and not your support skills.Not everyone knows what all classes can do or not.I have said many times to my group that i can debuff targets with the right setup and i do it even they know or not sometimes but they expect support mostly from support classes not from dps classes and when you want to kill fast the first boss for example that it is realy messy and depends more or less on luck then they want as much dps as they can get so i leave my spot for a ranged.
    I hope with the new changes tomorrow that i will be useful as champion and not only as debufer.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  3. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    Not everyone knows what all classes can do or not.
    Is it champion problem? I think thred calls "Champions useless once more." Not somebody stupid. If guardian do not use taunts and cry that he have not agro, if rk strikes combustion in one targeth, If lm thinks, that in red line he has enough support power, its not class problem, etc.
    If you need to zerg boss all must be alive to do it, deads do not do damage. Duel is the most op skill in this raid. If champ will only use only duel and stay afk on first and last boss, its already enough to be better than any other dps class.

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Naranor View Post
    Is it champion problem? I think thred calls "Champions useless once more." Not somebody stupid. If guardian do not use taunts and cry that he have not agro, if rk strikes combustion in one targeth, If lm thinks, that in red line he has enough support power, its not class problem, etc.
    If you need to zerg boss all must be alive to do it, deads do not do damage. Duel is the most op skill in this raid. If champ will only use only duel and stay afk on first and last boss, its already enough to be better than any other dps class.
    I hope you are not talking for me and my raid leaders are not stupid watch your language please.I know perfectly well what my class can do or not but not all the raid leaders knows what every class can do for helping the situation so they prefer the easy way and that is to put inside the group 5-6 Rks to burn everything down fast.Every video except one that they have seen on progression thread from the first boss fight at T3 had no champion in so what you expect them to do even i said to them to change me with a range dps till the fight fixed cause i feel useless and i didnt want them to wipe over and over again and thinking that it was my fault.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Naranor View Post
    Intreasting, do crying champions know that they have duel for moment with eye, horn of gondor and blade wall for flop, challenge to be second agro targeth. Why with so ultimate strong support skills in damage line champ must do more dps then hunter?
    Second boss made spesial for champ. Duel make hrimril like a dummy. There is no skill level needed to do it. Raid hardly frendly for champion, like sagrog for beorn.
    Cause hunters and rks haven´t strong support skills.
    Champs must do more damage on static figths cause as soon as the fight-mechanic needs movement they loose dmg.
    Furthermore they´ve m,ore inc dmg so they need to heal theirself more on the revealing mark.

    their is a big imbalance between the (dps)classes mechanicwise, in some fights you can compensate this others gives you a really hard time as a melee (just look thrumfall).
    Range have the easier life and do more dmg, well this is totally wrong.

  6. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    I hope you are not talking for me and my raid leaders are not stupid watch your language please.I know perfectly well what my class can do or not but not all the raid leaders knows what every class can do for helping the situation so they prefer the easy way and that is to put inside the group 5-6 Rks to burn everything down fast.Every video except one that they have seen on progression thread from the first boss fight at T3 had no champion in so what you expect them to do even i said to them to change me with a range dps till the fight fixed cause i feel useless and i didnt want them to wipe over and over again and thinking that it was my fault.
    I hope you're not thinking about trying to join t3 if you don't even weapon swap lmao... your 100k dps might be passable on t2 but on t3 you have no chance of getting an invite. What are you going to do then, QQ more about how champs are useless?

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperxx View Post
    I hope you're not thinking about trying to join t3 if you don't even weapon swap lmao... your 100k dps might be passable on t2 but on t3 you have no chance of getting an invite. What are you going to do then, QQ more about how champs are useless?
    Already start practicing thats why i made the dual single target sword i havent one before and since i learn about swapping i start making one and i finish it in one week.But do me a favor and go play somewhere else thank you...
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    1
    I wouldn’t say Champs are useless, that’s practically hyperbole. I will say that they think if a Guardian is needed, then melee range is covered.
    Champions are just continuing to go the route of, “Hey, know how to trait/weapon swap. Now.” We’re more niche, proprietary, than we were.
    All that means is that we actually have to want to learn the out of combat mechanics just as well as in-raid. The class looks like hack and slash and although
    it doesn’t take as much skill as some other classes when looked at on paper, the reality is just that, to be relevant, a Champion player has to be more
    adaptable, willing to change at a moment’s notice, to be like water. We’re being forced to be the Bruce Lee of the classes in that regard to consistently get raid invites and I honestly don’t see an issue.
    Last edited by StrelokRay; Feb 13 2019 at 02:18 PM.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by StrelokRay View Post
    I wouldn’t say Champs are useless, that’s practically hyperbole. I will say that they think if a Guardian is needed, then melee range is covered.
    Champions are just continuing to go the route of, “Hey, know how to trait/weapon swap. Now.” We’re more niche, proprietary, than we were.
    All that means is that we actually have to want to learn the out of combat mechanics just as well as in-raid. The class looks like hack and slash and although
    it doesn’t take as much skill as some other classes when looked at on paper, the reality is just that, to be relevant, a Champion player has to be more
    adaptable, willing to change at a moment’s notice, to be like water. We’re being forced to be the Bruce Lee of the classes in that regard to consistently get raid invites and I honestly don’t see an issue.
    I agree with many things from those that you said.For solo play,farming,roaming outside the world and do every T1 instance pvp etc we are perfect and champion is the reason that i stay in this game for so long cause i am mostly solo player.
    If i was group player the most then i would give up the game since Abyss and i almost did i was away for 6 months maybe more.Even when they update the champion i was so turned off that i didnt even want to log in and check.
    Then after a while i said to myself to give another try cause new content arrive so maybe it will be better for group play this time.
    First disappointment came when i was asking for group to do Caverns Glimerdeep and TG and at start again no one wanted melee dps in there.After When i saw at Beta tester that everyone said that the new Anvil raid was again melee unfriendly like Abyss i become furious and start asking again and again from the developers not to make as useless again.I didnt have group to check myself so i was following what everybody else said that already testing it.
    After a while when it comes live i test it at T1 and i lost hope again cause most of the bosses was for the range favour and single target.We like it or not champions base setup is AOE in the mind of most raid leaders they thing that we are useful only when AOE needed and AOE in this raid so far can be useful only for second boss and all trashes.So even in this raid that is not so unfriendly like Abyss was again the range are those that have the advantage plus they can do more dps than champions much easier at single target and with out many risks.
    I adopt ofc like you said that we must do cause i know my class at least well enough and i tried even with out AOE to be useful in the eyes of my raid leaders by using everything we have like horn of champions for example to debuf the first boss when does that belly thing etc.
    So i fight every day i practice every day i try to learn more every day and i am very anxious every day cause i want to be useful to have a spot in this raid and to prove to my raid leaders that a champion can fit to the group even if it is not so AOE friendly cause he can do other things also to help.
    Maybe thats why you see the hyperbole some times in my words but i beleave if no one say about those things then nothing ever will change.Also some boss fights like the first one and the way it was at T3 base on luck and fast dps mostly didnt help at all.
    I hope after those changes that they did today to find my place again in there.
    Last edited by Arandour; Feb 13 2019 at 06:19 PM.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

 

 
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload