We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 134
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Osglinthor View Post
    Take load of this guy xD.Melee DPS should be > Ranged DPS both in ST and AoE specs.Tho not by 200% like some of you think balance should be instead simply 10-15% that evens out with ######## mechanics this game have.How about you go and do boss 3 with all melee dps.I cant think of single fight that is imposible with full ranged setup,yet there are fights that are imposible for full melee dps group.
    I am not sure to understand what you are saying or if you understood what i said.

    Only melee or only ranged dps in a group is a non sense and a failure in game mecanics. But in anvil this is not the case. Champion captain and burglar are fine.

    In all case i agree with the fact champ should be up in dps a bit more directly or indirectly.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    I never understood why they nerfed rend in the first place and even now with each level up they nerf it further.
    around 50->20->10%.
    there must be a failure in scaling. (Similar to axe-armour- reduction -146 on a one hand.)
    or crit from bladestorm doesn´t change since 105.
    this and a few more easy mistake-fixes could buff the champ well enough.
    They didn't actually "nerf" rend, what happened to it was just a side effect to the massive inflation of mitigation stats. Rend is scaling the same way it has since imbuement, only now it is behind the curve getting weaker and weaker, vs before Mordor where it was ahead of the curve and getting stronger and stronger.
    [

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    They didn't actually "nerf" rend, what happened to it was just a side effect to the massive inflation of mitigation stats. Rend is scaling the same way it has since imbuement, only now it is behind the curve getting weaker and weaker, vs before Mordor where it was ahead of the curve and getting stronger and stronger.
    Well Rend is actually good in anvil, the mobs have low armor compared to thikil and co.,
    Gertes

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,439
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    They didn't actually "nerf" rend, what happened to it was just a side effect to the massive inflation of mitigation stats. Rend is scaling the same way it has since imbuement, only now it is behind the curve getting weaker and weaker, vs before Mordor where it was ahead of the curve and getting stronger and stronger.
    You can call it as you want. At least it's a passive nerf cause they forgot to scale as a lot of other things.

  5. #105
    This entire thread is a waste of space. The OP is just QQing about how its "impossible" for him to clear the raid on T2 because of the class that he plays, which is completely false since champs have cleared the raid on T2 AND T3. Not once have we seen his gear or his typical parse in pve, but we have seen the pathetic excuse that "champs are useless" repeated 200x.

    How about the OP posts his build and his LIs, then we'll see if he's actually fit to even attempt T2. Too many mediocre/below-average players wanting to get carried through a raid so they whine on the forums how the raid needs to be nerfed or changed to suit them. I like how people complain about having to chase Boss 1 if they are a melee class.... THE BOSS MOVES AT SAME PACE AS YOU DO, if not slower. You can literally /follow on the boss when he chases the person with the eye and do dps. But maybe that's too hard for some people.

  6. #106
    Champs have no problem in landscape at all. Compared to Hunter or RK though they may be lacking, but i would just lower those 2 classes dps a little. T2 and T3 mob morale could always be lowered slightly to compensate.

    Instead of increasing dps constantly to stupid levels and making most content insanely easy, why not bring down the most offending classes slightly to balance it better? We dont need to be talking major nerfs, just some smaller tweaks.

    I would also be careful of allowing the Champion to have so much AoE dps. It should not be anywhere near single target dps.

    Bracing attack should be a percent heal also, like Guardians get for example.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperxx View Post
    This entire thread is a waste of space. The OP is just QQing about how its "impossible" for him to clear the raid on T2 because of the class that he plays, which is completely false since champs have cleared the raid on T2 AND T3. Not once have we seen his gear or his typical parse in pve, but we have seen the pathetic excuse that "champs are useless" repeated 200x.

    How about the OP posts his build and his LIs, then we'll see if he's actually fit to even attempt T2. Too many mediocre/below-average players wanting to get carried through a raid so they whine on the forums how the raid needs to be nerfed or changed to suit them. I like how people complain about having to chase Boss 1 if they are a melee class.... THE BOSS MOVES AT SAME PACE AS YOU DO, if not slower. You can literally /follow on the boss when he chases the person with the eye and do dps. But maybe that's too hard for some people.

    Have done it on T2 many times read more carefully.The thread is about how useful is the champions atm and from what i see AOE (its our main setup in case you dont know) is needed only for second boss all other bosses the range dps have the advantage thats why in most cases the groups that clear T3 takes only range dps and not champions.Check the progression thread and you see of what i am talking about.
    If you want to know about my gear i have all jewellery from Anvil+5 pieces of armor+all the new essences +5 gold essences from storvagun.My dps at first boss is around 100k ,at second boss i can reach 200 depends how well the fight it goes, at third i can reach 120 and at last boss i am about to 100k at first phase and around 90-100k at grim.I have 11 years of experiance on champion and never anyone had to carry me all those years i am bit proud you know for let that happens.
    As matter of my LIs i have 2 for single target one two handed one duel, 3 runes yellow red blue,one LI for yellow,one for hybrid yellow/red and on for blue ALL Full maximized.Also i have unlocked 7 trait paths for different situations i have all the stat tomes even will and fate at maximum and all my virtues at max.
    Probably you miss the point here.If i do 100k single probably an RK will finish with 120-130 so why to take me instead of an RK to the group that he do 30k more dps especialy if the boss needed to go down fast dps race like the first one cuase it dosnt work properly.
    The fights since Mordor are designed mostly to favor range dps we have to deal many times with unfriendly melee mechanics (see Abyss) our AOE is not needed anymore and above that we do less dps on single than range do.So in your opinion i have to shut up and let my champion to the bench sorry but i am not going to make you the favor...
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    Have done it on T2 many times read more carefully.The thread is about how useful is the champions atm and from what i see AOE (its our main setup in case you dont know) is needed only for second boss all other bosses the range dps have the advantage thats why in most cases the groups that clear T3 takes only range dps and not champions.Check the progression thread and you see of what i am talking about.
    If you want to know about my gear i have all jewellery from Anvil+5 pieces of armor+all the new essences +5 gold essences from storvagun.My dps at first boss is around 100k ,at second boss i can reach 200 depends how well the fight it goes, at third i can reach 120 and at last boss i am about to 100k at first phase and around 90-100k at grim.I have 11 years of experiance on champion and never anyone had to carry me all those years i am bit proud you know for let that happens.
    As matter of my LIs i have 2 for single target one two handed one duel, 3 runes yellow red blue,one LI for yellow,one for hybrid yellow/red and on for blue ALL Full maximized.Also i have unlocked 7 trait paths for different situations i have all the stat tomes even will and fate at maximum and all my virtues at max.
    Probably you miss the point here.If i do 100k single probably an RK will finish with 120-130 so why to take me instead of an RK to the group that he do 30k more dps especialy if the boss needed to go down fast dps race like the first one cuase it dosnt work properly.
    The fights since Mordor are designed mostly to favor range dps we have to deal many times with unfriendly melee mechanics (see Abyss) our AOE is not needed anymore and above that we do less dps on single than range do.So in your opinion i have to shut up and let my champion to the bench sorry but i am not going to make you the favor...
    tl;dr

    You are doing 100k dps with LIs for DPS swapping, 5 pieces of armour, and all T2 jewelry, what a joke. If you have done T2 then you were indeed carried.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperxx View Post
    tl;dr

    You are doing 100k dps with LIs for DPS swapping, 5 pieces of armour, and all T2 jewelry, what a joke. If you have done T2 then you were indeed carried.
    I dont swap weapons while dps yet
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    If i do 100k single probably an RK will finish with 120-130 so why to take me instead of an RK to the group that he do 30k more dps especialy if the boss needed to go down fast dps race like the first one cuase it dosnt work properly.


    Then do 50k more dps and they have no reason to take the RK over you...


  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Fureo View Post
    Then do 50k more dps and they have no reason to take the RK over you...
    Probably i will when i find out what program/macro should i use for swapping weapons between skills in the middle of a rotation.Any tips?
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  12. #112
    Funny how you get baited.I would like to see group setup where you do 100k first.Before acting like cretin few posts above me and talking about carrying.And weapon swap is not that big increase as people make it seem.Tho still worth doing and you dont need macro its easy without it but with macro its faceroll.I have had parses from 100-90k to 170-180k in different groups so not everything is in dps numbers.
    And one few posts above me is 100% RK/Hunter that is afraid he wont be top DPS or that he will have to face anti ranged mechanics(yet have to see those)

  13. #113
    Having group content much more reliant on constant movement and pushing red hunters towards longer inductions again would give champs a much larger edge over ranged. RKs and hunters can’t dps while moving well in their typical raid specs, melee classes can. Maybe some LoS barriers that change the arena frequently.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,439
    Well you can succeed the raid with a champ but this doesn't change that hunters and rks reach their dps easier (at least st).
    Furthermore there are some others disadvantages for champs asmovementpenalities they've to follow and Deal dmg while hunters and rks can stand on their place and Do their rota.
    And more sources of Inc dmg as melee auras dmg or 360 aoe and so on.
    And at last less stats for free. And on champs they forgot to scale the most passive buffs of all classes to the statraise.
    And there are no advantages for champs to compensate this.
    There is defenitifely balance work necessary.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    I dont swap weapons while dps yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    Probably i will when i find out what program/macro should i use for swapping weapons between skills in the middle of a rotation.Any tips?
    You put your LIs on a quickslot and swap whenever you want between skills. All of these excuses are pretty poor anyway, this isn't rocket science.
    Why do you have that many LIs if you don't swap them while DPSing? What a waste of potential.

  16. #116
    Buff red line to hunter and RK levels and nerf yellow AoE by 25% or so imo :P.

    Whilst there at it buff Red Beorning dps to Champ levels also

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    Probably i will when i find out what program/macro should i use for swapping weapons between skills in the middle of a rotation.Any tips?


    Sure, Program = Keyboard and Macro = Mouse. Both easy to use with fingers.

    Idk what answer you hoped for.

    But seriously ask yourself is it the class they are not choosing to take or is it you playing the champ they won't take into the raid.

    The point im making there are sooooo many hunters/rk doing 80k, 100k, 110k dps, while you are able to deal 140k, 150k, 160k+ dps with hunter/rk. I would choose the Champion doing 100k over the hunter doing 80k. Aswell as I would choose the RK doing 150k over the champion doing 130k. That is normal. If suddenly a champs comes to your raid doing 150k dps they should probaly take him over the DD they took, because he is doing more damage than your champion.
    You committet not getting the best out of your class and as long as you are not doing it, there shouldn't be a reason to complain on a level you are.
    If i would be a Hunter doing 110k dps right now in that very build shall i start complaining that people are not taking me over an RK/Champion doing 40k more dps ? No because my CLASS is able to deal the same damage and so is yours......................... .............. that is exactly what you are doing and i haven't seen a hunter asking for a buff in that case.


  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperxx View Post
    You put your LIs on a quickslot and swap whenever you want between skills. All of these excuses are pretty poor anyway, this isn't rocket science.
    Why do you have that many LIs if you don't swap them while DPSing? What a waste of potential.
    Have seen videos that had none LI to any quickslot and swap between skills so that was probably macro or some program that i dont know about.The only program that i find a bit helpful is the weapon swap but still i try to figure out if i can bind my weapons to a letter or something so i can change while make my rotations.The just swap on a quickslot that you said is good for hunters that have only to execute one sklill and change one weapon not for me that i have to change and put 3 weapons main hands and offhand.I will try to execute a skill and at the same time double click to put and change 2 weapons into?What am i playing call of duty?
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Fureo View Post
    Sure, Program = Keyboard and Macro = Mouse. Both easy to use with fingers.

    Idk what answer you hoped for.

    But seriously ask yourself is it the class they are not choosing to take or is it you playing the champ they won't take into the raid.

    The point im making there are sooooo many hunters/rk doing 80k, 100k, 110k dps, while you are able to deal 140k, 150k, 160k+ dps with hunter/rk. I would choose the Champion doing 100k over the hunter doing 80k. Aswell as I would choose the RK doing 150k over the champion doing 130k. That is normal. If suddenly a champs comes to your raid doing 150k dps they should probaly take him over the DD they took, because he is doing more damage than your champion.
    You committet not getting the best out of your class and as long as you are not doing it, there shouldn't be a reason to complain on a level you are.
    If i would be a Hunter doing 110k dps right now in that very build shall i start complaining that people are not taking me over an RK/Champion doing 40k more dps ? No because my CLASS is able to deal the same damage and so is yours......................... .............. that is exactly what you are doing and i haven't seen a hunter asking for a buff in that case.

    Did you see the progression thread?Did you see how many groups had champion for T3 full clear with them?Probably its not only my problem.There are some champs out there not many from what i know that have very good support they have macros or whatever so they can change weapons easily they take advandage of every aspect and instead of me that i am doing 100k dps they can reach 160k and because those are 3-4 guys the most then you say that the rest 1000 who play champion dont need a buff for single line when our AOE its useless anymore, thats what you are saying?And yes its the class not me that they dont take to the raid check the progression thread simple.

    PS: I have to deal with children (and this is not goes directly for you Fureo) that they afraid that they are not going to be the best dps anymore while my class is suffering since Mordor so i have enough of this.I was away from forums all those years and i did well.From what i sow in here i wont write anything anymore, its pointless anyway.
    I am done.
    Last edited by Arandour; Feb 12 2019 at 06:43 PM.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    Did you see the progression thread?Did you see how many groups had champion for full clear with them?Probably its not only my problem.There are some champs out there not many from what i know that have very good support the have macros or whatever so they can change weapons take advandage of every aspect and instead of me that i am doing 100k dps they can reach 160k and because those are 3-4 guys the most then you say that the rest 1000 who play champion dont need a buff for single line when our AOE its useless anymore, thats what you are saying?And yes its the class not me that they dont take to the raid check the progression thread simple.

    PS: I have to deal with children that they afraid that they are not going to be the best dps anymore while my class is suffering since Mordor so i have enough of this.I was away from forums all those years and i did well.From what i sow in here i wont write anything anymore, its pointless anyway.
    I am done.
    Try this https://www.logitechg.com/de-de/prod...ing-wheel.html

    My Champ isnt perfectly equipt but i can go for 100k dps without swaping, seems pretty strong to me and i know the potential that i can reach with swaping 160k. So its imo stronger since a long time.
    Silmoth - Champ of Vanyar

  21. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    And yes its the class not me that they dont take to the raid check the progression thread simple.
    I'm in the Kin which took the Champ on the challanger run.................

    And most of the other kins took a Warden (melee) who does less damage than a champ and even the debuffs are not that big, that it would make sense in my opinion.

    Weapon switching is not rocket science as mentioned before. If you wanna have the best of your class work for that, don't just sit there and wait for a buff.

    Hunter use a weapon switch aswell read my example in the end.

    Again, is a Hunter asking for a buff because he can't reach the dps of other Hunters? Not that i know. And there are more Hunters than Champions right now i would say...


  22. #122
    DPS is not the problem on Champ or Ward atm.Problem is instance design,lack of non fire mit debuffs.Or being aviable only in specific raid setup instead hehe LM hehe RK and 0% fire mit is there.
    You can ask for DPS increase all you want its not gona happen,or any good class work as they are unable to fix simple problem as Warden DoT pulses.Not to mention that game works more towards more RK/Hunters their population is greater.Also one of problems champ has imo is Crit reliance even tho you have high enough critchance think it would be healtier for game if crits werent that much higher than non crits.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Fureo View Post
    I'm in the Kin which took the Champ on the challanger run.................

    I know Fureo and i respect that.it shows that you guys dont go the easy way.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Silien View Post
    Try this https://www.logitechg.com/de-de/prod...ing-wheel.html

    My Champ isnt perfectly equipt but i can go for 100k dps without swaping, seems pretty strong to me and i know the potential that i can reach with swaping 160k. So its imo stronger since a long time.

    I will check it Sillien thank you.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by Arandour View Post
    And yes its the class not me that they dont take to the raid check the progression thread simple.
    Limit, Hecki Hecki Pateng, Avorthalier, Fully Wrecked, etc. all had champs in their raid on T2/T3.

 

 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload